So lemme get this straight

so lemme get this straight...
European Gypsies are: Cambodian, Indian, Arab, Persian, Turkish, Slavic, Germanic, Jewish, Balkan, French, Celtic, Black people?????

where the hell did these flustercuck of people come from, and why aren't they the hated on by Veeky Forumstorians like us, more often?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_Americans
huffingtonpost.com/kisa-lala/the-new-nomads_b_929580.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yenish_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying gypos look like that
>gypos look like this

American gypsies are invisible.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_Americans

They have Gypsy hypnosis magic. They will sell you a blanket for 50 euros they bought at Lidl for 5 euros and you will like it. Avoid.

Proof that Indians-Europeans = same race

They brought us one of the greatest guitarists of all time though, so they can't be all bad.

not really though, thats what's crazy

huffingtonpost.com/kisa-lala/the-new-nomads_b_929580.html

Up until a century ago, vital economic functions were filled by traveling peoples.

States always hated them because they are hard to tax.

Don't forget the Irish Travellers

Well i guess I can't hate them then. Taxation is a crime after all.

Why do so many people think of them as wandering hobos? A great deal of them settled into normal western life

>Traveller rights groups have long pushed for ethnic status from the Irish government, finally succeeding in 2017.

wtf why is every nation so beta now adays that everyone deserves rights? I want my white society back REEEEEE

Indo-Aryan speakers from North India.

>vital economic functions
VITAL ECONOMIC FUNCTIONS, I TELLS YA!

Yenish are more applicable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yenish_people

Nah, Gypsies are basically Indian (both genetically and linguistically).

How bad are American Gypsies? The ones I've seen in Europe are the most subhuman group I ever encountered.

Even if they aren't who cares, Americans clearly don't anymore.
>Americans are largely unaware of the existence of the Romani as a people.
>The term's lack of significance within the United States prevents many Romani from using the term around non-Romani: identifying themselves by nationality rather than heritage.

>lmao dude I'm Irish-French-Powhatan-German-German-Irish-Scots Irish-English-American, what are you?
>uh... Romanian I think.
>dude wild

They're so integrated that almost no one even knows they exist.

Yeah I met one and thought he was like Indian or something.

With the Civil Rights Movement, all white people codepend in a constant effort to lessen the effects of niggery here. Its actually quite touching. No one for a second misidentified the fairly large group of Lebanese in my town. Good people, better as a unit than Roma, and like i said, Roma are very little different because of the codependence.