African royalty in Europe

Why are there so many old paintings and artifacts that depict European royalty as black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4
pasthorizonspr.com/index.php/archives/05/2016/dna-from-phoenician-male-shows-european-ancestry
britannica.com/topic/Hannibals-ethnicity-and-physical-appearance-2020107
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anti black hatred stems from the fact that you had brutal black elites in Europe oppressing whites. Whites invent the concept of race and takeover during the 1800s in numerous brutal revolutions. They look to discover an ancient white past to prove their superiority (recall they have an inferiority complex at this point, this greatest poet, writer, artist, king and queens were all blacks in their day like shakespeare and beethoven). All they do is find minoan images like this

WE

WE WUZ ZA DOM SPREMNI N SHIET

On the far right you can see a black or etruscan and latin or white/mulatto man dancing. Whites will insist the dark white man is olive skin and not black. Yet he is as dark as any painting found in africa of black people. They cannot explain why you have whites of such drastically different color if they live under the same sun in the same country since their picture is in the same tomb.

Black people caused the Middle Ages, a time of no advancements whatsoever in science, medicine, astronomy, economics, etc.

All of these black people in power gave rise to the name "Dark Ages".

And yes, they really did ruin Europe for 1,000 years.

It wasn't until whites rose up and enslaved them that the Renaissance could start.

What was the greatest majority black civilisation to ever exist?

That depends on who you consider black.
If you include semites. Than it would be without a doubt ancient egypt. If you limit it to Bantu, than it would be the sokoto caliphate.

>Black people caused the Middle Ages, a time of no advancements whatsoever in science, medicine, astronomy, economics, etc.

I hope you realize the Moors quite literally came in and civilized the Europeans, they didn't even know how to bathe before the Moors came.

They brought enormous learning to Spain that over centuries would percolate through the rest of Europe.

The intellectual achievements of the Moors in Spain had a lasting effect; education was universal in Moorish Spain, while in Christian Europe, 99 percent of the population was illiterate, and even kings could neither read nor write. At a time when Europe had only two universities, the Moors had seventeen, located in Almeria, Cordova, Granada, Juen, Malaga, Seville, and Toledo. In the 10th and 11th centuries, public libraries in Europe were non-existent, while Moorish Spain could boast of more than 70.

The Moors in Spain were Arab-Berbers, not black Africans.

Moors were both.

No they weren't

that was made in 1870

wait, fuck, i forgot this is a bait thread, nvm

That's a black eunuch

>they didn't even know how to bathe before the Moors came

I'm getting baited

Celts were quite particular about bathing

No, it's true. The moors started modern hygiene standards.

>What was the greatest majority black civilisation to ever exist?

Carthage, Kemet, Mali, Semien, Mesopotamia, Kush, Punt, Great Zimbabwe, Aksum, Songhai was one of the biggest

Go on then. Explain how

>Carthage
>Mesopotamia

Spain

Half of those were Semitic, not black.

>Carthage

are you implying Carthage wasn't black? look at the coins of their rulers for fucks sake

semitic is just a branch from afro-asiatic which started in Africa. semitic is black technically

DATS RITE

>blackhistoryheroes.blogspot.com
>rulers
>semitic is black technically

kek

Swedish Civilization

How do you know that coin depicts Hannibal?

>Posting paintings from the 19th century black-facing Moors

>dat cross
LEAN BACKKK
youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4

>Ancient Carthage
>In North Africa
>All the oldest depictions depict them as very dark

how are you gonna twist this?

>Germanic Migration Period from the 5th century AD to 15th century AD

I would love to see how they make this fit the evidence

By providing actual evidence.

pasthorizonspr.com/index.php/archives/05/2016/dna-from-phoenician-male-shows-european-ancestry

they were as black as any african, just look at them today.

>Celts were quite particular about bathing
>implying "Celts" aren't a modern invention

The Moors taught many Europeans about proper washing and spreading of disease. Most whites in those days hardly bathed because it was seen as a sin. Interestingly, the Moors also taught Europeans to wear underwear. If it wasn't for the Moors the very idea of university life among whites may never have existed at all. They were also the ones to put the Europeans on to Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle because so many of them were scholars.

WE
WUZ
JOOS

>one source
>it could have easily been from the invaders, theres no way of knowing it is a true native or not.

Hilarious that they didn't even get a picture of the actual HRE Crown

Sorry i'm busy going to the thermae
Also in 1600 people usually have a bath each MONTH, if they were rich.

jews aren't semitic, unless you're an Ethiopian or some middle eastern jews. Polish jews are just Polish, British jews are just British.

>Phoenicians sculpted the head of a black man
>therefore Phoenicians were black

Agreed, but they did and still do come in various shades.

European Jews are distant descendants of Ethiopians.

>Moorish Almohad king Abu Hafs Umar al-Murtada

Why did you post a Tuareg man instead of actual Moors?

That isn't a Touareg, but a "Bellah", the slave caste within the Touareg society.

That's like saying why did you post an Austrian and not a german.

>implying "Celts" aren't a modern invention

White people can retroactively create groups of people? Like with a time machine? Fucking hell no wonder all the others are jealous! Those 19th Century inventors are impressive.

Interestingly there is a recognized division between 'white Moors' (Bidhan) of Berber descent, and the 'black Moors' (Haratin) who are historically the slave caste.

Haritins are the eastern doppelgängers of black Americans. Ethnic cousins.

Bidan is a very broad term that is one of patrilineal inheritance, so you have people who are mostly "Quadroons" but also "mulattos" and "griffes" who are Bidan.

Beyond that Haratin is a term that can denote slavery but also is one that embodied Bafour people NATIVE to the region. In Morocco "Haratin" are the indigenous people from the Draa South, they are "lower" that exslaves of Soninke roots because Soninke can and do claim descent from Bilal while Haratin cannot.

After them are Africans unaffiliated with Berber society in recent history; Wolof, Fula, etc...

I am interested in this beyond the memes. Which painting is that? Google is full of WEWUZ.

Blacks in palaces and Royal courts signified worldliness and represented the "Orient".

The history of the term Moor, Moro and Maure is complex but suffice to say in embodied all North African people. Thus St. Benedict a black North African is suffixed with "The Moor"

Those are turk and a black slave slave you dingus

I know Portugal subjugated the Kingdom of Kongo. Were there any other diplomatic contacts between Africa and Europe?

In the order of Kingdom recognition Kongo had the greatest contact.

I don't want to write a huge post but read the book "Eurafricans"

Stormfag crackers only make this distinction when in this context. Funny.

Portugal itself was a country that came to be as a result of political-social-cultural contact between Africa and 'Europe' in the first place.

>subjugated

I wouldn't go that far.

No, dark skinned people caused the dark age, once they were enslaved by light skinned people we got the enlightenment.

Black people born in raised in Europe are European.

weren't they the same race?

If Etruscans were KANGZ then why do modern Tuscans look white? Was the Latin man tryna keep em down?

peasants tend to breed like rabbits

>Implying they didn't have fiction back then

Cuz white devils massacred black citizens and replaced them with cracka

britannica.com/topic/Hannibals-ethnicity-and-physical-appearance-2020107

Some people like to act as though no Tuareg Noble has African blood but it's not based on reality

WE

Black people were an integral part of medieval Europe. Most of the advances in Education, Hygiene were all thanks to the Moorish (was synonymous with black in those days) peoples alone. It's hard to say if Europe would've reached it's success without the amount of emphasis put on the culture due to the influx of the Moors.

>It's hard to say if Europe would've reached it's success without the amount of emphasis put on the culture due to the influx of the Moors.

But the Moors never entered the Balkans

>But the Moors never entered the Balkans

The Greeks never entered into Ireland either.

The fact is the Moors put all of Europe onto greek philosophy because once they built libraries and schools in Spain the influence carried itself across Europe. Just the fact that they taught Europeans that bathing prevented diseases and kept you from being sick was a huge thing in and of itself.

Did the Moors teach the Byzantines how to bathe?

If so why don't the Berber nomads bathe today?

Is there a single academic source that can corroborate your claims?

I guess roman baths were just nice decoration.

Of course there are, marxists LOVE to write books about how enlightened muslims are in comparison to christians. There are hundreds of books expounding at length on the glories of the "islamic golden age", the only thing they lack is any facts whatsoever, and who cares about facts when you're on the right side of history?

>how enlightened muslims are
were*

if you claim you have to be a marxist to know about their golden age, then you are memed up

>The Greeks never entered into Ireland
The Romans did, well, they were in the area.

We know most of the barbarian people in northern europe were quite fond of bathing and even had entire days dedicated to it.
The Romans usually used it to their advantage when they were out conquering shit.

it's a fact the muslim world was doing better during the early middle ages, but saying things like 'the moors civilized europe' is retarded and mildly put - an oversimplification

>kush
HOL UP
*unsheathes pipe*
IS U BE SAYIN
*pulls out 'herb' bag used to cover 'BO and balls' smell*
DAT
*opens bag and appreciates the mixture of fine organic aromas and does that thing italians do when they eat their nonna's risotto*
WE
*loads bowl like it were a bowl of risotto*
WUZ
*thinks to himself: 'DATS RITE' and takes out his steel lighter with white women on it*
KUSH N SHIET?

>kush isn't black

we wuz sounds n shiet

I just felt like shitposting

>Why are there so many old paintings and artifacts that depict European royalty as black?

Well if we're talking about African ancestry, there actually were some royalty in Europe that had some. One example is Philippa of Hainault, and by proxy her son, Edward, the Black Prince. She was from an area that had once been ruled by the Moors. She was the wife of Edward III, and prior to marrying Edward III of England, Edward sent someone to meet the woman who he wished for his son to marry. When the man returned, he noted the following: “Her eyes are dark. Her nose is fairly smooth and even, save that is somewhat broad at the tip and flattened, yet it is no snub nose. Her nostrils are also broad, her mouth fairly wide. Her lips somewhat full and especially the lower lip…all her limbs are well set and unmaimed, and nought is amiss so far as a man may see. Moreover, she is brown of skin all over, and much like her father, and in all things she is pleasant enough, as it seems to us.”

Considering that is the only actual description we have of her, and her location it is fair to assume she was not white.

except literally none of her recorded ancestors were moorish

lol, I've seen niggers try to do this with Napoleon too. It's ridiculous. It's based on the fact that he belonged to a kinda rare subclade of the E1b haplo (but still widespread through Europe) and it's not even common in niggers.

This is bait, get out of Veeky Forums

Ancient kings were big into bodybuilding and tanning.

Middle Age Guidos.

Public baths were a thing.
So were barrel-tubs and goddamn buckets.

Fuck off.

******question for white people*******

IF all these royals were white then why are they depicted as BLACK

>IF all these royals were white then why are they depicted as BLACK

exactly. they can't ever answer this. they just pull up paintings drawn hundreds of years later, and ignore all the sources we have from the time they were actually breathing

sorry sir but you're not accepted here, no dumb people allowed

The point was, Carthage wasn't a noble civilization

"just look at them today"
Look at Sweden today

I been cheated by you since you know when
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
Look at me now, will I ever learn?
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my soul
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything

Mamma mia, here I go again