I am afraid to go to sleep, if I convert everything to ETH and it crashes I'm gonna kill myself when I wake up

I am afraid to go to sleep, if I convert everything to ETH and it crashes I'm gonna kill myself when I wake up.
If I convert to fiat and ETH go back to 300+ during the night I'll kill my self too.

it's not going back tonight mate, its going to continue down to 170

go to sleep idiot

do the right thing user

just dont wake up

convert to NLG and tug yourself in mate.

It's going down to $20

Get out now.

I should convert to fiat then ? But what about the very bullish market behavior in the last 4 hours

What site is this?

skip all of that mess and just kys

poloniex

>hug

In addition, pic related.

why do people keep saying it will go down between 160-180? why that range?

Fuck it, I just cashed out and I bought a Jeep Wrangler. Fuck yo Lambos, I'm going off road

Convert to LTC.

because they all heard someone else say it and thought it sounded legit and repeat it like monkeys

because there is very little support right now unless a shitton of buyers show up.

but hasn't the price been recovering over the past hour?

zoom out will ya

Its going to go down then go up even more in a couple months use your fucking brain every coin does this

So why worry if kill anyway?

Half

Still an overall downtrend. Bulls haven't won out yet. I expect it to hit 100 and then recover.
It might even go lower once the normies sell out.

god, if only. I would set the fattest buy order in the history of the world.

kek. if I didn't think tipping was for fags, I'd say that was wojak-worthy

No you wouldn't because if it hit $20 it would be beyond recovery and soon after hit $0.

Go half in Fiat, half in ETH, so you loose in every case. With this knowledge to know what will happen you can sleep well and kill yourself at next morning fresh and without any stress.

Take half of your holdings and convert to a 1x short. You can neither gain nor lose any value outside of simple fees.

INVESTED
TOO
MUCH

This, LTC is the Japanese Yen of the crypto world.

Once it crashes hard, like in 2013, it will take a while to recover.
The majority of shitcoins never recovered. Coins like BTC and LTC did however. But I don't see LTC ever coming back from this crash again. There's no fundamental value behind it, and too much good competition.

You have to see ETH in the long run.

are u me

I would literally liquidate my life savings to buy $20 eth

You can't win. Send your ETH to me and I will watch over it while you sleep and then forever.