Anyone who resisted the urge to sell and believed in the dip will be greatly rewarded...

Anyone who resisted the urge to sell and believed in the dip will be greatly rewarded. Watch as our Ants climb Ethereum mountain.

Post your hodl's!!

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/DayPumpers
discord.gg/NRXCEfJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

350 ANS reporting in

520 ANS :D @ 3.75$

830 ANS no selling or trading

300 ANS strong

300 w/ titanium hands

丑老外们应该吻我们的脚。

50 ANS bought at 410 370 230

i bought ANS for the first time today. have 185. already in the green, will hold long term.

82 ants

:(

520 ANS. Had 2k but I sold it at the top and diversified the gains into other coins.

cool google translate, bro

>Chink knock off ETH

Crashes like real deal

I've been learning chinese for over a year buddy :)

27 ANS, poor as fuck but will probably be enough to buy me a pair of nice shoes when it moons

you'll get about 10 grand if you sell at the peak.

428 little Ants here

People thought this was called AntShares because of the bug. When in reality it was called that because of the association with Ant Financials, the HUGE fucking
Chinese company. They are obviously connected and Ant will not allow this thing to fail.

I want to believe

Bids have flipped big time. Get comfy for the next few hours and watch our gains roll in.

Telegram Pump group that blew up CANN EBST TRIG and BRX on bittrex t.me/DayPumpers

Fuck u faggots join or dont idgaf but what you think. I did it with .1 btc and left with .23 btc but I felt like it was fucking lucky lmao

look at the chink site.

its above well above 40 yen again
almost only bids coming in

I think we got our money back lads

got 625 ants but I fucked up big time a few hours ago, used to have about 790

the gains... the sweet gains... they are coming.

What's that red stuff mean?

can anybody explain buy/sell walls to me?
utter noob here with 60ans. i was planning to sell them now and buy IF next dip occurs

y-yeah j-just look at those pumps r-right haha

I have 17 ANS, is this good enough?

Great time to buy. Good work sir

1k+ club reporting in

6259 ants and counting.

Ants on the moon. Ants on mars. Ants in the matrix. Ants in jars

They're just words for large buy/sell orders on the order book. Since they can be effortlessly created or taken down, they don't mean much and are mostly used for mind games by whales.

ty

154 ANS reporting in. We still have great volume on Bittrex.

To expand upon what that user said it basically prevents the price from either going below a certain point or from going above a certain point.

If someone sets a buy 80 BTC buy order at 180k then if you want it to reach 181K it has to be bought through. It forces people to either sell for LESS than that or wait for it to get eaten through.

The manipulation is that the whale is the one buying up all the things being sold in front of the wall and still makes a profit if anyone actually reaches the wall because it is the price ceiling which is lower than it should be because the whale created a wall preventing the price from going up.

Eventually they take down the wall and the place sell orders for all the coin they bought for cheap because of their wall. It gets bought at a higher price and they make a profit.

Fuck me replace 80 BTC buy order with sell order.

is this how the artificial pump and dumps have been done?

Great explanation Veeky Forumsbrother, this is mandatory learning for all crypto traders

85 @ 146 - 240. I hope you all make it, bros.

Look for this pattern in order books

see this cunt hole with a 9btc wall at 203k? well odds are he put that there and is now buying up gradually all the orders that people put under 203k, eventually he will get satisfied and go make some hot pockets or some shit and will remove his 9btc wall, and the price will resume climbing as normal

rich get richer

What does your notations on the chart mean?

Will the price continue to drop until the rebranding is officially done?

Fuck your gay ass pump and dump. "Ethereum of China" my smooth white DICK!

We shall colonize the moon! Prepare yourself for BIBLICAL gains (see image) !

Purchased 620 ANS at 450k.
pls no bully.

I have 60 soldiers but payday is thursday and im wondering if I should pick up a few

2085. Sold 1100 before the peak and more than doubled my initial investment.

use a credit card made

t. NEET

Can someone explain the "show all" button on bittrex.
What is it not showing when you have it unchecked?

I can only buy 0.156 ETH. I'm also a broke ass student, is this worth it?

every little bit is worth it

I have 2 ETH and 154 ANTS
Should I drop my ETH and go for the ANTS or is it better this way?

>ANTS
Drop ETH. Not going anywhere.

>mfw only 24 ANS

>mfw only 9

Is now a good time to buy? Antlet here

I only have 50 ants. Anyone spare a few ants?
AK1Ry8DznKtrHeQuzkaBh5mYVPPrUAcVKm

I want to board antpollo 11 for the first ant moon mission

It may drop a little more but I don't think you will save yourself a lot of money if you're buying

So if ANS is Chinese ether, and ether is bitcoin's failing Russian cousin then that means it's level 3 garbage copy of a knockoff that doesn't work.
So why would it ever recover?

143 ANS inbound

>He cashed out all of his holdings at a substantial loss and went all in at the ATH

I would have so much more if I wasn't a retard, but I bought a lot as it went further and further down too to make up for it. I'll keep buying in though while the getting is good. Hope it's not too high in a couple of weeks when I get paid again!

Because its a similar concept to ether, which rich people like, but without many of the cons of ether, the cons that rich people don't like. Microsoft supported them, alibaba supported them. They're being listed on a new exchange in china funded by rich chinks on the 15th, and there's rumors that poloniex is also going to list them soon. If you don't buy in now, you're literally a mongoloid. You're guaranteed to make money. Maybe lambo money, maybe not, but you will get a positive return just for pissing a little bit of money on ANS.

39 ants

No choice but to hold.
Tempted to buy more now that it's cheap, but not feeling confident.

I just bought 21 if that makes you feel better

Once it comes to Poloniex, I am selling my DGB/ETH for it

>Panic bought not once but twice during the huge pump and dump two weeks ago

Wew lad

Why do you all continue to waste your time on this shitcoin? Don't you realize the opportunities you are missing out on by focusing on this shit?

1350 ants here... i lost about 1400 trying to time the market though fml. just took them off bittrex so i can no longer do that

>Probably have around $1,500 in
>Price finally reaching $800 again

COOL!

Oh boy another invalid. Consider it's the second highest volume on bittrex after Ethereum right now, and has been in the highest ranks since it blew up. Stop being another fucking useless in the way person, and start thinking about why it might BE THE SECOND HIGHEST VOLUME TRADED COIN RIGHT NOW!

Why do you guys think it's gonna go up now?

I..I'll be ok..

Because the dip is over and it's one of the only coins to prove it has a real future right now. NMR is pretty good but in the dumps because it's new and hasn't actually DONE anything worthwhile yet. I'd say Ripple is pretty fucking good too. Ironically, those are both right beneth antshares in volume, and I swear I didn't check before hand. Antshares has the plan and is rapidly gaining the backing, NMR has the tech and the smarts behind it for sure, but doesn't yet have the real backing it needs (it'll probably get it though). Ripple is trying it's hardest with the backing, and has good tech. You should at least hold one of the above, if not all, because they're all going to fucking break out eventually. Ripple is actually extremely impressive to me and I expect good things from it. NMR is more up in the air, but I'd be more surprised if it failed than if it succeeded.

1503.xx ants reporting, sir

3 Times.
can you tell me when you are buying next so i can sell?

>d-dip is over guys!!
I'm not so sure, it hasn't climbed anywhere yet

how can a coin with 38 billion in circulation possibly "break out"

yup. forget the jews. we ANS bag holders are God's chosen people.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH MY FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAANTS

I also don't like ripple as an investment. Even if for some miraculous reason it manage to surpass BTC in marketcap, price wouldn't be that high due to insane circulating supply.

Now take Factom for example. Very promising project and technology, with only 8m circulating supply and 200m marketcap. If Factom managed to get to ETH's marketcap for some reason, price would be almost 4k per factom.

Any idea how to get the web wallet running in linux?
Very disappointed that they are only running on insecure OS

holding 100 ANS in my wallet and just bought 40 more on bittrex.

What do you guys think ANS and ANC will be worth in the future? (or NEO and Gas)

And how do exchanges plan on trading ANC in theyre just gonna call it generic "gas"?

Anyone else gonna miss the ant memes when the rebranding is complete? I mean NEO has meme potential too but man, the ant memes are pretty good so far...

do you think ANC will be worth more than ANS?

we will always have the memories.

keanu reeves will take us to the promised land.

i need some positive movement soon, this is getting depressing.

Bought ANS at sub 200k ^_^

Sold BTC at the bottom too tho... Thought it was going lower

Not just for ANS though, market is having a bearish momentum.

well the big coins are recovering a little bit while ANS is stuck at 200-220 for ages.

When is ANS becoming NEO?

I didn't know 4 days of stability was "Ages"

Q3 of this year

discord.gg/NRXCEfJ

looking for advice on crypto

So July 1st?

OI BAGHOLDERS

Set your coins to sell @1btc if you're not gonna move them
All of you right now

It has collapsed 50% in four days, antshart bagboy

Just thought I'd share this $3.5M sell wall @500k. What in the actual fuck. Anyone have a real answer as to why this exists?

why would we do that? wouldn't that further drive the price down?