Is wearing traditional clothing autistic or based?

Is wearing traditional clothing autistic or based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnmjqa3vjqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

were those made for the wicked witch of the east's feet?

What about """traditional clothing""" that only dates back a century or two

It's what South/Southeast Asian upper class wore

Plebians were either barefoot or wore sandals

I'm a chink, but wearing Hanfu and long hair as a dude will get you weird looks if it's not a holiday or major ceremony

Western clothing was part of a continual evolution from medival times. No clear cut "traditional clothing"

The rest of the world just suddenly "modernized" or "Europeanized"

Montenegrins wore their traditional clothing daily until 80 years ago

The modern suit-and-tie was established in western society in the early 1800s during the Victorian era.

Both

Well shit, LOGH wasn´t so off.

I always thought their court dress suits looked ridiculous and that not even Prussians would dress like that

I'm Croat diaspora, growing up in the usa we used to dress up in our national costumes and do square dancing. Most people seemed to enjoy it I didn't really because I'm an antisocial weirdo I guess.

Typical 1700's western fashion.

Based. It's a shame more people don't do it.

kill yourself.

what traditional clothing sir good

depends
there's still plenty that could use modern touches

Wtf is your problem?

because they were too poor to buy normal clothes

I like it. It's a pity that the world became so homogenised in the 20th century.

>Is wearing traditional clothing autistic or based?

Based.

People that will tell you you're LARPing or that you look stupid or that you should just dress like everyone else are the same culturally submissive and self-deprecating idiots that truly believe in internationalism and multiculturalism, and yet wank over orientalism because they have no cultural identity of their own.

Whether you're an Arab wearing a Dishdasha, or an Indian wearing a Sari, or a Jap in a Kimono, or a Scot in a Kilt/Plaid, or a Bavarian in Lederhosen, or any other variation, you look much more notable and interesting than everyone else wearing a suit, or a footbal t-shirt and jeans.

Tbh every time I see videos or pictures of third worlders still wearing their traditional clothes, it makes me so happy for them, even more so when you see rich people in those countries that haven't abandoned their traditional dress and been culturally imperialised by the Anglosphere.

Subtle cuckposting?

If it's pic related I'd say pretty based.

What if I'm Russian and wear a Turban?

Or if I'm black and throw on a toga?

How about a Mexican in a Cheongsam?

One of Serbia's most prominent law professors, Radomir Lukic, showed up to his dissertation defense in Sorbonne in traditional Serbian clothing.
The professors were shocked, but he didn't give a fuck.

Blacks actually do wear togas

If youre mexican wear the indigenous clothing of the people you come from, and if you are an immigrant adopt to the regional style of those indigenous people.

where are the proofs
i'm actually a frog but recently akkadian robes have been looking kind of nice, what do you think about that?

It's over the shoulder African garments
Yeah but when they drop after the second child you people would complain. Also if you were raised in that culture you wouldn't be aroused by this
I do everyday

Sure go for it, as long as you can pull it off and not make it look like a cheap costume.

>Is wearing traditional clothing autistic or based?

It's autistic.

>Yeah but when they drop after the second child you people would complain. Also if you were raised in that culture you wouldn't be aroused by this
You could avoid this if women just stop wearing bras, they wouldn't sag as much. And just as you wouldn't be aroused by it in your culture, you wouldn't be grossed out by saggy tits either.

Did they actually do that or was it just something for ceremonies and such?

>tfw don't have any real traditional clothing

>tfw only have modern westernized clothing conventions

I wear Lederhosen a couple of times a year and it really looks good if you have strong legs.
It's not really traditional if consider that a Bavarian king actually ordered some guy to invent it ~200 years ago, but who cares.

We may never know, I know they were not the only people to do it so its not unprecedented for the meditarranean in the bronze age. In any case that shouldn't stop it from becoming mainstream today.

I'd like to see a History convention with historical cosplayers.

That's false. Women in my grandmother's villages never wore bras and worked laboriously yet still sagging breasts

Am I the only one who want to wear a toga?

depends on the clothing

This is why I lift.

>of third worlders still wearing their traditional clothes, it makes me so happy for them, even more so when you see rich people in those countries that haven't abandoned their traditional dress and been culturally imperialised by the Anglosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnmjqa3vjqo

yes

are these Serbs or muslims? Also kek at people autistically posing for the camera, love how they used to do that before cameras became mainstream

The ones with the white caps are Muslims.

>are these Serbs or muslims?
Serbs in Montenegro

The one with the white hat is albanian though.

>Also kek at people autistically posing for the camera,

Probably first time seeing a camera

me on the right