PUMPING

Just saw this new Pumping Group, apparently they have 100 BTC in starting capital.

LETS MAKE SOME MONEY:discord.gg/wznskba t.me/MoonPump

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/CryptoGainz
t.me/pumpsoldiers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The more pumps the better

fuck off

t.me/CryptoGainz is better

I run the group and I have the absolute best coin to pump. It has real value, it's undervalued, has the perfect liquidity structure currently for a gigantic rise. I just need some members. Join up, kids.

WeTrust

Ez

Suck my dick, nigger faggot. My pick will actually rocket. Your shit will won't go up because you're dumping huge bags. My coin isn't infested with Pajeet nigger shit fucking up it's moon potential. I don't need 1000 members. I need a fraction of that. But when they see how well my group does, I'll balloon to 3000 while everyone leaves your shit, scammer fag.

Actually the only group that have potential to make decent pumps, the team has some nights chineses whales with over 120btc to play
Join and get more members, they Will start pumping soon

So what if they have a lot of BTC? that doesn't mean shit. Actually that makes it worse, means they're greedier and scummier.

Alright u got my ears perked..
I just cant bring myself to buy some of these shit coins.
Just dont fucking manipulate the floor on good ones, have a soul people

Shit, I got more than 100 btcs. Is that all it takes these days?

P A J E E T W A R S

>mfw I made $3k yesterday on the SIB pump thanks to the guys in pic related

You just gotta know what you're doing user. The other pajeet pnd group are scams.

For shitcoins with volume of several hundred - yes.

Your group seems biggest and most well organised

you pajeets are starting to piss me off

I have been following the guys in that group since last winter, made solid gains, would recommend.

If it wasnt because of that pump they organized yesterday i'd be fucked because of the crash.

jump in t.me/pumpsoldiers

FUUUUUUUCK OFFFFF LARPEEER

Post your buy and sell order history you KIKE.

I can actually vouch for this group. You have to be quick but it's possible to make some gains.

How do i join?