Ride with us to the top

t.me/CryptoGainz

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/goldpumps
t.me/pumpsoldiers
t.me/trumppumps
telegram.lol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good start, now you have to post some fake pics of families thanking you for your past pumps and you'll be golden.

So who else here just joins these groups to keep tabs on which coins to avoid?

Pajeet we know thats all you. Fuck off already. Someone ban this faggot.

Ah, yes. Here's one of our top members:

More info:
I will reveal the coin I have selected once we reach a decent sized group. This coin is just about to start an uptrend. We will be buying shortly after the uptrend initiates, so the risk is very low. Get ready to make money, niggers.

Of course the coin already has an uptrend, that's because you already bought it and are selling it to these schmucks. People who don't know how these trading "clubs" work are legit retarded.

I'm a poorfag. I don't have that much influence over the price, homo. Kill yourself.

and no, I'm not talking about some uptrend that you see on small time frame chart, I'm talking about a legitimate trend reversal.

not so fast Schlomo

t.me/goldpumps

You probably coddle kike cock. Gtfo

Make any t.me url an automatic ban and IP ban all of India already jesus fucking christ.

Rember guiz we are all soldiers and we fight for better future t.me/pumpsoldiers

I'll join yours if you join mine, whore.

t.me/trumppumps

Me and a friend started this, we're at 25 people and counting. Once we get to 1k we want to announce the first pump, unless we get a lot of requests for earlier. We also want to do FREQUENT pumps, like, once every day when we have enough people who actively trade.

Help us and we can all get 700% + per day.

Me and my friend also promise not to "pre-buy" any shares, and we'll even post our buy times after every pump.

And btw, Veeky Forums bros only please, no cucks from gay places of the internet. We want to also look at coins to long hold as a group. I already have the first 3 coins ready to be pumped. I'm a business analyst by trade, and I do this shit for a living. Friend is a software engineer.

telegram.lol/

Literally, with only 0.1BTC over 1k people, we can do big things. Imagine people who have 1BTC or 0.5BTC. I know Veeky Forums can handle this.

Cool. I think originally these started as groups that announce picks, but then they just turn into greedy pumps. Is there any way to avoid that? No? Cool.

Greedy isn't necessarily bad as long as you're willing to risk losing half your money on 1 pump, but you can always make it back. I've lost $300 at one time on one pump because I waited too long to sell even though I got in very early. I made it back the next day though.

We can share our tips and tricks too if you'd like.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!

now u kno wat a girl cumming look like.

That shit looked like a fucking penis with a weird fucking hole. Re watching brb

lol relax squirting is real that's just a video of it
it's shocking the first time i know

pretty sure that was a micropenis cumming

I'm depressed that I know who this is.

So Micropenis?

Chris-chan got an infection from piercing his taint and stretched the hole out because he thought he was growing a vag.

Clearly have never seen a vagina.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.