Anyone still in the original Ark biz delegate: Get out and switch your votes over to biz_classic

Anyone still in the original Ark biz delegate: Get out and switch your votes over to biz_classic

Why?
Because the owner of the original biz delegate is incompetent without a background in comp sci and managed to fuck up the payout, by sending it to the address of a whale, by accident he claims.
He cannot be trusted with running the delegate, he has no idea how to run the python scripts properly or how to code.

The people who did 90% of the heavy lifting in setting up the node decided that this is unacceptable and made a new delegate: biz_classic

Why should you switch?
- The new biz_classic delegate will be 100% forever for anyone who joins until we reach a top 51 position and has below average ark in the pool
- The payout will happen daily, but with a minimum, so even if you are a small ark holder your payout will not get eaten by transaction fees.
- More than 200k ark already switched
- The new owners of the delegate are competent and have a background in CS and cybersecurity.
- The new owners are public figures, if they scame you, you can stab them
- The payout intervall will be adjustable by yourself in the future, a script is already in the works

How to switch your votes:
- Untick the biz delegate
- Click vote
- Close the Ark client
- Add the biz_classic delegate
- Vote

More info in discord: discord.gg/uY2fJc

Do not fall for the scammer of the original biz delegate, he is INCOMPETENT.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/879405115031126017
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
forum.ark.io/user/magnetw3nu
explorer.ark.io/tx/5040a1f2c828a8a562b26be94a660d016851aa7b9522958bc0b059cb406181f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Public figures?

remember /pol/'s little game of fuck with shia lebouf's chanting cult? New node owner is uncle chang and news outlets doxed him over that.

Yes

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/879405115031126017

The other guy, moon man, has his address public too so in case you ever feel like torching his house for scamming you, you could do that.

The owner of the biz delegate on the other hand is a 22 year old literally who, who does not know what he is doing.

I was wondering where my payments were, honestly. This is good to hear. Can we please make a cap too, so once we get into top 51 we stop letting new people in until it looks like we will drop out?

Seems silly otherwise to flood the node with millions of ark and all us plankton get 0.1 ark a week.

Yes, that will probably be done. RIght now we are aiming for a comfy spot in the 20s -30s range

Okay just switched... I hope you guys don't fuck up.

Can I get a link where I can see our standing beyond the top 51?

Thanks. I'll try voting for biz one more time, but if I get fucked again I'm out

I got screwed out of this week's payout too. Everyone in the discord did.

Unlike the old delegate, we'll have automated payouts. No more waiting around for the delegate to come online and fumbling around with scripts

Is there even a way currently to cap votes if you decide to?

Oh right, another reason why you should switch:

Old biz owner is doing payouts MANUALLY
He also has no backup server, which biz_classic already has.

Just voted. I have 666 ark, when would I receive the payment?

Just checked my wallet, did everyone else get a partial payment from the biz delegate

We have to hit 51 to start forging

Once the delegate is under the top 51, so we still need to move like 600k from old delegate over

See last thread. He's trying to Jew people into staying. If you do the math, the payments make no sense. You're not going to get paid the full amount. He's going damage control while continuing to forge and steal most of the money.

the old biz delegate is currently in damage control mode.
He is doing hourly payouts to keep you in. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

Hourly payouts eat up your payout with transaction costs.

He started sending out hourly payments as a form of begging people to stay with him and prevent the move to a new node.

what moon man said in the last thread:

get the FUCK OUT of the og biz pool if youre in. hopefully you're switching to the biz_classic, but regardless get the fuck out of "biz". fuck that magnet faggot, i dont give a shit what his intentions were. he fucked up.

Fuck off.

In all honesty, I don't even mind missing out on a few ARK for a weekly payout just to get a Veeky Forums delegate that actually knows coding and cyber security.

I am new to Ark and have a couple hundred Ark coins. How do I set my votes up?

I am going to drop a few hundred this payday to have a hopeful total of 450-500 ark. Is this enough to cast a vote? Thanks guys!

It costs 1 Ark to vote.

Yes it is. Voting costs 1 Ark. Simply add the delegate biz_classic in your wallet then click vote

we're already at 55, were at 56 like 10 minutes ago. almost there anons!!!

Voted my dudes. We're only proving the system works.

Already voting for biz_classic
Waiting on bittrex cuckery to send 1.8k to add to my 15k

Sorry magnet but when you fuck up other peoples' money you fuck up permanetly

Voted for biz_classic. Lets get back into the top 51 senpai.

I wanna join, where can I get some ark and what's the minimum amount I need?

Bittrex. It costs 1 ARK to vote. Although your vote only counts as much as the ARK you hold so I wouldnt do it with less than 100 ARK, and that is even really low.

you need to buy ark on bittrex and then transfer it to a private ark wallet, I recommend having at least 1k before I see it as worth it but there's no actual minimum

ark is sold on bittrex

I'd say 200+ is needed at least, but you will get a payout below that too, it just might take longer due to the minimum payout the delegate will have

Lets get back to business!

Backup node is live.

got 2k ark, switched
fuck that magnet nigger

magnetw3nu is literally 16 years old:
forum.ark.io/user/magnetw3nu

How to vote/unvote since people keep asking.

Hi Caza

or nevermind, caza just made the image

Do you pay cancellation fees?
AbqsyLwMisXVAC8JbjsPfQnwDa71DmDXjj

I'm getting a "vote limited exceeded" error trying to vote for biz_classic? I'm have the old biz unchecked and the classic checked before hitting voting.

Can't do both at once. Uncheck the old one, vote, restart the wallet. Then vote for the new one.

Ahhh ok thanks man, just got it through

I'm in, cunt robbed me of my weekly 90 ark.

we're at 54 now, good shit boys. almost to 51, lets fucking go.

also, magnet scammer biz all the way down to 32. let that faggot burn

just put in my 1.9k

If I buy more ARK do I have to re-vote? Obviously I'm a massive newfag with ARK.

Nope. Just make sure you keep your ark in your wallet for maximum payout.

Last question: Do I just have to backup my passphrase and address in the unfortunate event of a HDD meltdown? I don't have that much in at this point, about $50 worth. Thanks in advance.

BIZ FAGGOT ABOUT TO GET

B T F O

No more free ARK for him.

Is this a separate discord for the new delegate pool? I can't add the code but I am already in the original discord.

LMAOOOO he just fucking plummeted

Same discord. magnet never owned it, me and chang were always the admins. A friend of ours made the discord originally, so it was never compromised since magnet was never actually an admin.

If you're in the discord with Uncle Chang, Moon Man, and AngryTurnip you should be fine.

Yes, you need your passphrase for everything. Back it up.

Cool, already have it on in a couple safe places

Thanks, add me on skype if you want to step up your crypto game

-CryptoAnna

Looks like things are coming along nicely, can't wait till that faggot drops out of top 51.

Almost halfway there.

Where we at guys?

54 with the original delegate 48 and less than 30k away from being bumped off.

pic
nah, he has to go below heliohash to be out of top 51.

Ah you're right. Got a bit to go. Hopefully some more whales will wake up and realize they aren't getting paid.

Sent :^)
Hurry is you want to beat the 51st mark

Nice thing is that we're a lot closer to 51st than it looks on paper because biz will continue falling and heliohash and those below him have not moved in ages. Decent chance we'll be top 51 sometime within the next 24 hours.

For having only $150 Ark,
will I see any kind of return on this pool?

I figure I won't but just thought I'd ask.

Have to sleep soon, but if by some miracle some whales swap over and we go into the top 51 we already have a dedicated node and backup node running ready to forge.

We'll set up the payout script tomorrow and I'll put up a website with details and the exact payout times and other relevant details (along with a calculator so you can see your exact earnings).

Happening soon.

Before you go is there any way we can see the average ARK holding / amount each voter holds?

I don't even like ark but I'm tempted to buy a bunch just so I can be a part of this hilarious drama filled group

I would have loved to be part of this but I joined arkpool.
No trust for biz and 100pc scams

ARK in our pool divided by voters...?

That means if we were in top 51 based on this image right now everyone with less than 2756.94815 ARK would get 100% payout. Anyone over would get 80 - 90%.

(First 2 months EVERYONE gets 100% and everyone who joins sub-51 gets 90% always, up to 100% if they're below the average).

You'll probably get about 1 ark every 3 weeks.

It isn't as big a deal as lots of people are making out, I have ~$6k in ARK and by doing this the original delegate screwed me out of ~$10.

>ARK in our pool divided by voters...?
Thanks mate, I'm fucking retarded sometimes.

jesus christ what is this shitcoin scam?

I only bought this shitcoin because I wanted to see Veeky Forums win. Granted it was like $0.24 then.

I knew something was fishy with that magnet namefag. Had him confused with the spinnerfag from Robin hood general. Holding 2k ark here, I don't really even care about the returns iust want to be a part of biz history if ark ever reaches $10 or some wild shit

Looks like we've lost about 250k ark to other pools.
I had a lot of fun with the hwndu stuff though, the videos were pretty good. Glad to be part of Veeky Forums things, even if I get scammed out of $1 a week.

bump jump ship from biz he is about to get out of 51st position. biz_classic is our new one! Rank 54 in less than a day!

To unvote biz click on your address then click votes uncheck biz then hit the vote button. Next you will look for biz_classic by clicking add delegate button and check it off then hit vote. 2 ark will be burned 1 for unvote and 1 for revote.

lol

Poor heliohash. He'll be forging for all of a couple hours.

was to be expected with how many whales outside of Veeky Forums had hopped on board, they only care about their own gains whereas a lot of us want there to be a Veeky Forums node just for the hell of it.

this is most unfortunate
behead all those who dare steal from user

please confirm new pool address is as follows: AKdr5d9AMEnsKYxpDcoHdyyjSCKVx3r9Nj

1,3k ARK here

That is correct. Just don't accidentally send you ARK there. You just need to type in biz_classic to vote.

You do not send ark to the delegate address to vote. Which is a good thing because it means we missed out on forgings but did not actually have money we already owned stolen from us.
Follow , omit unvoting if you've never voted.

done: explorer.ark.io/tx/5040a1f2c828a8a562b26be94a660d016851aa7b9522958bc0b059cb406181f8

may kek help us all

I created another account, I don't want to get jewed out of a single unnecessary ARK for unvoting, I simply emptied the former wallet

yeah, that saves a shiny shekel

We're closing the gap between 53 and 54.

Go to sleep.

it's 7:28 CET, yuropoors are about to engage in wage slavery
expect a significant drop in the following hours

>didn't even get one full ark before getting fucked over by Veeky Forums
neat
spose I'll open a new wallet and transfer funds so I don't get fucked out of another ark.

Why vote for another potential scam when you can vote for one of the top 5 delegates?

Post wallet, I'll sent you 5

Why post on a Bangladeshi cattle painting board when you could post on one of the top 5 websites like faceberg or tumblr?

AQfWyCv56o23yxjhW98Rvs9zaCeiKCc2nS
Thanks, user. I'm a wageslave new to crypto so every bit helps.

explanation is in the OP, what are you missing?