Sold everything at the dip

sold everything at the dip

Just buy it back haha

Buy high sell low bitch

buy high sell low

good next step is buy buy at the high. witch will be right now by the looks of things. so buy now its mooning

>buy high, sell low, you're Veeky Forums tier already

You're winning!

How is it possible to predict when it's the floor and when it's the ceiling though? Or are retards such as myself simply not cut out for crypto?

yea

If you are an autistic retard got some good news for you, your home

This looks like Mark Cuban.

>tfw wasted all my bitcoin on drugs and novel shit

Yeah. Crypto isnt your thing. You will continuous buy high and sell at the bottom so quit while you haven't lost much yet. I'm serious btw.

>How is it possible to predict when it's the floor and when it's the ceiling though?

good question actually.
there are so many fake floors....
and fake recovering....

Browse and learn, initiate your anti-shill vision and assume everything is a scam

Now proceed, I personally purchase to HODL

Fuck that. Sell low buy high! I'm a rebel.

>havent even received my coins bought at $370 yet

That wasn't the end of the dip. Another 10-15% by tomorrow I think.

Buy high sell low.
What a legend.

Pro-tip: When you think you need to buy right away, sell. When you think you need to sell right away, buy.

>tfw made 260 euros from 150 in a few weeks with siacoin and bytecoin

don't listen to him
there is a difference between panic selling low like a retard and failing to predict when the dip bottomed out

This.

You have no idea how close I was too really nice to see a bit of green again finally, still down a metric shit ton of money though but no worries op we're still gonna make it

This. That sudden recovery was not natural. Whales are quietly unloading with a bull cover.

that's what happens when the dip ends and people rush to exit their shorts

u got scammed

It didn't recover last week and it's not going to recover this week. BTC will be trading under 2k soon. Relax

You can figure out when to buy and sell by doing the exact opposite of what most Veeky Forums posters say. Made money buying eth as people were freaking out.