Why aren't all atheists nihilists? Are they delusional or just cowards?

Why aren't all atheists nihilists? Are they delusional or just cowards?

You could always be an Absurdist

Why do I need a god to have a reason to exist?

Could Stirner even be described as a Nihilist?

You can describe him as whatever you want, you have no power over how he classifies himself.

They are, it's just nihilism doesn't mean what simpletons (ie, christians) thin it means.

Also there can be nothing more lacking in meaning than claiming to have been created for the purpose of worshiping your creator, how could you possibly express anything more dehumanizing than that?

Because existentialism is objectively superior.

Exactly, I don't need the phony blessings of any sky daddy, because, I am enlightened, by my intelligence

Why aren't religious people nihilists? Is the only purpose of life is to please a sky daddy who doesn't even care about you? Also it seems that most Christians don't even believe in heaven, otherwise why would they be so afraid of death?

Well meme'd

>"the god who created you obviously doest care about you, the purpose in life is to please some "sky daddy"... I wish i met my earth daddy :( also why would people be afraid of death?? Its almost like they are humans who have a primal fear of the unknown - what is on the other side of the pale.. fuggin simpleton christcucks "

So you have no response AT ALL beyond tired old memes? Seems legit, I've yet to meet a christcuck capable of thought.

Why would believing in a god make someone NOT a nihilist?

>Why aren't all atheists nihilists?
Because I'm not 16, user, and I've read a bit more about metaethics than what an irrelevant german philosophers wrote about it.

Meaning can be created by us, rather than handed from above.

>actually trying to project your daddy issues onto atheists because of the sky daddy meme
>when the reason the meme is exists is because Christians explicitly depict God as a father figure

You can be an atheist and still believe that there is such a thing as absolute right and wrong. For example, I am an atheist - yet if you asked me whether I thought that it would be wrong to torture a 2-year-old to death, I would say "Yes, absolutely and without question." I don't need theism to justify this. To me it is self-evident that deliberately causing suffering is wrong.

Cont... And if there is absolute morality, then there is meaning.

>the holy ghost, the son, user's projection
Epic

The individual is not a genus of subject, but much more - the salient focal point of every system. Though it takes part, it is not just the next step, but that from which emanates all steps.

The grammar of mind structures our thought; things as they are (as opposed to how they appear) cannot be conceived outside of these structures, and so can never fully be known. The boundary of appearance forms the limit of knowledge, on the other side of which exist the unintelligiblethings as they are. Where do we go, if our destination is unknowable?

If we are to be directionless, the transcendentmust be approached through negation - by determining what it is not.Conceptions must battle and subjugate negations to bring the next conception, closer to the thing as it is, into being. All things outside the ego are negations to it. We must destroy that which is outside ourselves: to be re-born to fight again.

The waves crash and the tide goes out. Be yourself. A saying more profound than you can know. What is meant by it? Is there a self? Stop quibbling and jump in.

Who said the ‘journey is the destination?’, for they are one: a becoming; a search for the transcendent in the shedding of affectation. All things in flux.

The cowardly geist. It refuses conflict, preferring to absorb and appropriate. Therefore culture brings the process to a halt. Fine. It is nothing. The poor and the rich: materialists. The lowbrow and the middlebrow: consumers. All those who seek the sublime in posturing and displaying are those who have lost their lust for violence. We press on.

Hold on, wait, “you can't be sure!” Therefore science brings the process to a halt. It is not negation, but description requiring stasis. But we have no patience for science's preoccupation with the ossification of appearances. We seek the transcendent only.

You have no basis for justifying it though.
Feels>Reals is your deals

>all these assburned fedoras
lmao, cowards it is

>a magic jew can absolve me of ALL moral responsibility!
>but its EVERYONE ELSE who is the coward!

Indeed

Most atheists take the natural path to hedonism. Life is random and meaningless, pleasure is good, pain is bad.

Theism is just at spooky as atheism with morality

>get called out
>"You must be a Christcuck!1!!"
Most theists don't believe they're absolved of anything. They're

>get called out
>"You must be a Christcuck!1!!"
Most theists don't believe they're absolved of anything. Their choices decide their fate. Why do you believe in "moral responsibility"?
>EVERYONE ELSE
I'm pretty sure most people aren't fedora tipping teens.
Nothing sadder than a spooked atheists and seeing them wring in pain because their cognitive dissonance. Guess pseudo-religion is better than nothing.

Why do you need a reason to exist? Will you drop dead without it? Will you commit suicide?

THIS is why you are cowards. You don't need Skydaddy but you're still his bastard NEET children.

a nihilist about what? if you mean a nihilist about values, i don't really believe anyone who claims to not value anything