Did I do gud?

T. Nucoiner

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/tether/
irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time will tell
T. Average buy in at 40$

it's bulls vs bears right now. you better hope asia came to play.

got rid of my stack to lock in profits and bought back in at 231 today. if it drops it's going to 200 at least. if it goes below 200 it won't be for long.

Nope, its a bulltrap right now.

china isn't cushioning this blow
we're in for a long ride to hell

>tfw own 130 ETH from a $19 buy in that i want to cash out and then buy back in but i dont want to cash out before 1 year so i dont get raped by taxes

going to 150 or so. get the fuck out now

gfy

thanks

Same here, I'm thinking of offloading now and making some quick gains.

Mate, ultimately the taxes will be less than what you gained.

Can't you just convert to usdt? Or are you in Germany, where apparently all their laws are designed to fuck you in the ass deeply?

sold 30 eth today. not paying taxes on this fuck em

if youre not selling for personal gain and only Traiding with it why would you have to pay taxes on it? at that point its not technically income right?

where can i even exchange 130 ethereum for $33,000? i would need to wait a week or so for verification
how reliable is usdt? is it not possible that the value of usdt could go down?

nice quads, you should be fine.

Bittrex: USDT-ETH exchange.

What are the tax implications of crypto trading? I don't want to get nailed in 10 years with a $150k fine for not paying $6 on my taxes.

lol some where in this thread someone is reading this and thinking it is possible

>how reliable is usdt?
Still haven't cashed out, so I don't know first hand. Charts say it's working pretty much as intended though.
coinmarketcap.com/assets/tether/
Seems reasonably stable to me, but don't just believe a random stranger on the internet and do you own research.

thanks

should have waited 1 more day and bought it for $200, or better yet wait until later this year and buy it for $50 or less

Wrong, if you sell for cash even if it stays on your exchange account you're supposed to pay taxes. Its arguable whether you have to pay taxes trading for BTC or not.

wtf taxes on coins? on what planet do you live? how the fuck do you think the gov will know how much coins you bought or mined? they don't fucking know and will never know. keep on keeping on and stfu

Keep a record of the BTC transaction you make to buy in, trade, if you want to move onto something stable move to USDT instead of fiat. When you eventually cash out for real the difference between your initial investment and your final cash out sum is taxed as capital gains, i.e. a subset of income tax. It's no different from shares.

>how the fuck do you think the gov will know how much coins you bought or mined?

>IRS demands customers records from Coinbase or other exchanger (already happened actually, look it up)
>Records show you earned $10k in capital gains
>IRS sees you haven't reported this amount on your tax returns
>They send you a bill, or you get audited, etc

How to trade without the faggot IRS knowing about it?

don't ever do any verification that involves entering your SSN, the IRS only matches you based on your SSN

yep just sold at 257. volume too low. wouldn't be surprised if BTC falls below 2k and takes everything down with it for a bit.

Are there any good ways of trading without using a traditional bank account?

so don't use coinbase to cash out. try local bitcoins

wait can't you just send your coins somewhere else? i just used normiebase but if i send it to another wallet how will they know?

Thought you only get taxed on cashing out?

I wish I had enough money for the IRS to investigate me...

irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf

IRS says they want to bone you every which way.

naw because they just found a ddos attack hack in eth so your fucked lol

Hedge them in Silver. You can transfer to from BTC easily at uphold.com

You can also bring in ETH and LTC.

>FUD in ID