Finding a Wife

Can Veeky Forums share any advice on finding a wife, and women in general? What are some things any Veeky Forumsfags should be wary of, in today's age?

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/avoid-toxic-women-50-red-flags/
youtube.com/watch?v=avxGyLu6HKI
revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/avoid-toxic-women-part-2-know-can-trust-girl-includes-insane-real-life-example/
youtube.com/watch?v=VlwrXKZZm-U
revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/avoid-toxic-women-part-3-femme-fatale-archetypes-experience/
youtube.com/watch?v=lg4DwlpLRsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is that semen demon
thicccc

Avoid western womyn, import pussy that is not westernized and knows her place.

how the fuck is this business related
s*ge

Find a non-westernized woman who is sweet but not that smart and raised with traditional values. If she has to be white then look in Eastern Europe.

Looks
Charm
Power (same as money)

These are your attributes. You either have them, or don't have them, or you are developing them.

Just have common sense, prenup, beware of golddiggers, actually like her, etc...

iq is heritable

race mixing actually leads to genetic defects

get a jungle asian, preferably catholic. They will cook, clean, and are very feminine and won't divorce you most likely.

>preferably catholic

This. Catholic women are prime wifey material.

>t. Catholic

My wife is frugal and finds saving very important. You should try to find one like this.

She considers cleaning and cooking for me "her job" so she "gets paid" the money that we use for food, etc., every month and knows how much she gets per month. That amount is our budget. She can handle the budget all she wants because the overwhelming majority of what I make goes into buying assets so I can retire as early as possible.

Right now I average $100 per day added out of my income directly into my portfolio. That's after taxes, rent, utilities, food, living expenses, everything. $100 into my portfolio (crypto, stocks, etc.) per day.

gross, take your trap ass the fuck out of here. This is disgusting.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/avoid-toxic-women-50-red-flags/

youtube.com/watch?v=avxGyLu6HKI

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/avoid-toxic-women-part-2-know-can-trust-girl-includes-insane-real-life-example/

youtube.com/watch?v=VlwrXKZZm-U

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/avoid-toxic-women-part-3-femme-fatale-archetypes-experience/

youtube.com/watch?v=lg4DwlpLRsY

Avoid western women at all costs, they are mostly shit

church

be wary of women who are very impressed with your wealth

Or spend all your crypto money

>tfw I will meet my wife at church

feels good, desu

Women are superfluous money sinks. Fuck that. Fuck getting married. Fuck relationships. Showering someone with gifts, money, and attention---all of this just a pretense to make the progression toward sex socially acceptable---is a ridiculous scam and the worst form of cuckoldry.

If I wanted sex so badly, and if fapping to cartoons ever became unsatisfying, I would just go pay a prostitute $150 for an hour of her time.

>Church
>Reformed whores who suddenly found JEEZUS at age 30

Only a non-christian would suggest church in this day and age.

This is the most honest truth ive read on Veeky Forums

Eastern euro or east asian, ypur pic OP

>Fucking Roasties when you could have a pure 2D waifu

???

That big butt looks stinky.

Japanese girl from JAPAN.
No pseudo-slants from the states or any other western country.
Calm, complacent, appreciative and they understand their place in a relationship.
After I won the lottery I vacationed in Japan and liked it alot more than I thought I would. The only thing I miss is owning guns.

I was wondering if I would even get a chance to post this one.

Inb4 all these neets get Japanese gf and are taken for everything theyre worth in 10 years

This is a hilarious/tragic thread.

Don't fall for the marriage meme, user. Speaking from my own experience, the best case is to get a dynamic & independent gf who respects and loves you but also has her own "thing." That is, your lives and interests overlap, but you don't get bored of each other, because you both lead your own interesting existences.

Your partner should NOT be your "everything" & you should not be the only thing in her life either. That is a recipe for resentment & ultimately disappointment.

Lead an interesting & attractive life and you will cross paths with interesting & attractive people.

I found a girl who's traditional, not really that smart but 100% supportive and sweet. Don't conflate "not smart" with moron, she just wouldn't be an engineer or doctor. She just wants a family life. Over 5 years together (living together) and never had a fight or even a real argument, Im not sure how.
I think the key is, we're both in our 30s now and she had only been in 1 serious relationship before me and so bought zero baggage into the relationship.

(Zero baggage+traditional values+maturity) - princess entitlement fallacy = wife material.
And she swallows

I was gonna say it sounds like a lot of you just want unpaid maid... but upon deeper reflection, I think what y'all really want is Mommy.

Sad! Many such cases.

>Your partner should NOT be your "everything" & you should not be the only thing in her life either. That is a recipe for resentment & ultimately disappointment.

Where have you been in the last 30 years?

Obviously a wife is an unpaid maid.

And the husband is often an unpaid bodyguard.

So what? How retarded do you have to be to think you are supposed to bring nothing into the relationship?

>And she swallows
She's probably on forums sharing her cautionary tale to other young broads looking to avoid shitstains like you

move to the south. lot of young qts who love jesus and their bf too

Hey OP. Married to qt japanese girl. Spent years dating degenerate white whores (I attracted damaged girls) and eventually found this woman who worshipped the ground I walked on and wanted nothing more than to be a housewife and mother. Just had a kid. Everything is gravy . I wasted years on western trash girls. I know there are some good traditional ones out there but fucking good luck finding them.

Volunteer in your local community
You're welcome