Wojak and Pepe moments in history

I'll start from what I can remember:
>Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Ottoman Sultan

Can't think of anything else which would cause severe asspain to people. Help me out here, Veeky Forums.

pinochets helicopter rides

WWI western front

lincoln assassination

Burning of the White House

vikangz raids

Witch-hunt

Colonization of lesser peoples to infuriate more liberal nations like USA, perhaps?

the Inejiro Asanuma assassination

yugo wars

fuck wrong pepe

My favorite part of the burning of the white house is the British Soldiers looted the house, then held a mock meeting, where they drunkenly voted to burn the White House down.

>be last pagan emperor
>consult the oracles-- the highest authority of your faith-- about your plans for a war
>the oracle says "don't do it,you will be of kill"
>do it anyway
>be of kill
>your successor undoes all your reforms and doubles down on the christcuckery

TOO LATE FAGGOT I HAVE BOTH YOUR PEPES NOW

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I still don't understand why /pol/ is so obsessed with a radical making the social-democrat a martyr. It was just stupid.

implying i am not a total autist with over 300 pepes and i would care if you steal me two of them which you can even find via google

have a oc pepe as expression of my pity

damn, howd you make these?

I fucking hate this green abomination.

cut out the right part of the hand and create a new layer with it
the rest is simplest photoshoping

>america won the war anyway
>britain agreed to america's demands to give up impressing sailors
ironic

>america won the war anyway

Literally every historian agrees it was a draw

America entered with the intention of annexing Canada while the Brits were distracted in Europe, using sailor impressment as a casus belli. Britain agreed to stop impressment as long as it got America to leave them alone. America agreed, as it made literally 0 gains in Canada since being pushed back.

>Social democrat
>Literal leader of the communist coalition
Atta lefty pol

he didn't want to kill all japanese and replace them with middle easterners, therefore he is NO TRUE COMMUNIST (TM)