ETH "dip" incoming

You know it's not over Veeky Forums
Nighttime is always quiet, and the morning is when it plummets.

I suggest selling now and placing buy orders between 150 and 200, then it'll probably max out recover to 240, probably float around 220-230
Get ready Veeky Forums, it's coming
And if it doesn't happen tomorrow, it'll happen the day after, or sometime this week

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x5678bcea6d6f33f645dca8c8c9b7d8d5caf0a2b1&p=1
etherscan.io/tx/0xab62aee702cadd967a24d388ea3294fcd31261ce57bf4f66b3f09086f8f7b186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy order placed at $7

lol gtfo with this fud. not gonna lie though, well orchestrated on a macro level. good job, but fuck you all who did this shit. wish i had liquid monies to have bought the dip

It's barely moving right now because no one is playing the market, but we're 5K ETH from 230 (at 248)
That amount of ETH was being bought/sold in 2 seconds earlier today

5K sell points
>248->230 : 5K
>230 -> 219 :10K
>219 -> 214 : 15K
>214 -> 209 : 20K
>209 -> 205 : 25K
>205 -> 200 : 30K
>6K orders at 200 for 36K
>200 -> 186 5K orders again for 41K

You see where it's going to come from?
When it happens, it'll happen fast.
Sell and buy in later if you want

This is clearly your first rodeo.

Unless you have money to chew through the walls especially with the existing resistance, you can just fuck off.

>down 40%
>dip

the game is to buy low and sell high. right now it's still high, so you should be selling. the pump is over.

I was watching this today. There isn't just enough buyers to prop this up at this price...sold at $290 A couple days ago.

Ether was at $50 two months ago. The hype train pumped it and now the hype is over...get back to accumulating at rock bottom prices after the fall. Grab some GPUs at much more reasonable prices in a month. It's time to grow your hodls and wait for the next pump.

You're gonna get niggered this week boyo. Listen to

Or is it low? I dont fucking know, but your opinion piece is just stupid drivel.

I'm holding fiat until it goes rock bottom and people clear out big time, then I might buy in and hold for a few years until we see another boost
But I will probably do that with BTC or LTC
ETH is infinite in volume and is overhyped, and it has shitty tech,
If it wasn't for the fact that LTC was after BTC, it would likely be at 1/4th the value of BTC. A little lower than that actually since it's still spitting out coins faster than BTC ratio wise, but it if anything is undervalued compared to BTC, but BTC is likely overvalued.

Wait for the next 2013 crash and then buy in when everyone thinks crypto is dead again

If all you analyze is volume, it is in flux. It is not really a good indicator as it can change depending on who has the money.

Same here, although I feel the length of time between bust and boom will be less

I lost $600 today

I'm out for this entire week until it hits $150 and then I'm just going to put a sell order in for whatever will get me my $600 back.

I'm done with crypto after that, I have to be honest with myself and realize I'm not good at this trading shit.

I just want a real job ffs

Brace yourself, all experts indicate it will go lower, expect another dip today.

Most ICOs haven't even started dumping their ETH yet, wait a few more days.

Status....bancor...who else is dumping

I sold enough to recoup my original investment and I'm not sure what I want to do with the rest yet

One thing I know is that nobody knows anything when it comes to the movement of the market. Not OP, not me, not anyone here, not Google's overlord AI (for now).

I forget what it's called, but some ICO raised 10 million with 38 backers in ETH

I thought the original dump was the Genesis coins or whatever, SNT and (((Bancor))) haven't even started yet

Lmao what in the fuck

I do but I'm a wizard

adToken
here are the buy ins
etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x5678bcea6d6f33f645dca8c8c9b7d8d5caf0a2b1&p=1
Here's a 12K ETH donation, totalling 3 million, and there's another guy who did 7K
etherscan.io/tx/0xab62aee702cadd967a24d388ea3294fcd31261ce57bf4f66b3f09086f8f7b186

no it's still pretty high. are you really new to this or what?

They get to manipulate the coin now.

>tfw when tried to get in on this
>bought ETH at 300 the day before
>oh well if it drops will have adtokens
>transaction gets mined at the exact block the token sale starts
>NOPE, bad instruction
>look at transactions and see only a few people with 1000+ ETH got in
>stuck bagholding ETH

Just fucking kill me.

>buy in when everyone thinks crypto is dead again
Exactly
When crypto hits the news, you know you got a month to exit. Hedge funds don't go on the news when they're accumulating. The go on to dump their bags on you.

Absolutely ridiculous

Compared to the high it is low. At least I do not claim to know what is going to happen. It can go either way. That is the only acceptable answer.

BUY THE RUMOR

SELL THE NEWS

To all the newfags who bought at the high and are regretting it: just remember you're probably too much of a pussy and you wouldn't have bought the dip anyway, the only reason you bought is because it was going up

newfags btfo

Ethereum will reach parity with Ethereum Classic this year. Just a whale tip.