YLYL Crypto Edition

YLYL Crypto Edition

Post your best memes. Looking specifically for the sad guy at the airport with his bags while Pepe is on a rocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i laught every time someone invests in eth or bnt shit is just funny

the bancor memes are hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

CLASSIC

lol

moar

That's all i currently have, keep on forgetting to save, particularly that one with Galia riding in the white lambo.

The matrix bitcoin ones are pretty good too, also keep on forgetting to save those. They were made earlier this year.

BEANCANNON

Worst forced memes.

This one is good

Sell me this coin

feed this mexicans.
you dont have any beans?

demand and supply, gentlemen.

in the same thread
unfortunately the only screenshots i have, as i felt the cancer inside of me by being on that website.

Hey faggots,
My name is Cryptoking21 and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat fingered, Forex trading, no-coiners who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass charts. You are everything bad in the market. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Ether? I mean, I guess it's fun making FUD out of Crypto because of your own bag holding but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to shorts getting squeezed. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best market dump. I'm pretty much a perfect hodler. I was captain of the Mt. Gox team, and starter on the DAO project. What markets do you play other than "jack off to Dow Jones 20k"? I also get Digibyte that comes with a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic related: It's me and my bitch"

Is that a gorilla?

Veeky Forums never change.

i keked at this to hard

Kek'd
Fuck off you useless sack of yankee donkey doodle shit, fuck off please will ya

t. vitalik buterin

Relevant

How much did he loose

most likey like 50 dollars anyone with more than 100 is not that stupid

anyone have the picture of the crypto chad vs the fiat pleb?

back in the days…

miners of all industries suffer :(

another case of faggotosis

>mfw I see some of my oc reposted here.

that's not it, pretty good though

The interesting thing is he could have mined like 200 btc and then RAGESELL 'em. It may have caused him a permament major anus burning scars

>return to meme

Wew this is some triple A grade delusion or some very weak shilling.
Introducing a fiat system into crypto is like a gold standard? Kek.