Are Slave revolts justified?

Are Slave revolts justified?

If they leave the children unharmed, yes.

they were just fooling around stop being racist

Might is right. If you have the strength to rebel and succeed in overthrowing your masters, you deserve to be free as long as you can.

Agreed

The rebellion of an oppressed people with no course with which to have their grievances addressed except for rebellion and violence against their oppressors is always justified. This does not however mean every instance of individual acts within the rebellion are also so justified.

^ this nigga gets it

I am always for the subaltern

You know what you were getting into.
That is to say "Go and beat a dog,but don't be surprised when he's the first to mangle your vulnerable body when you fall."

This 100%

They are forbidden by Christ.

People normally point to Haiti as to why they are bad.

Ended in genocide and a ruined country.

But slavery in Haiti was horrific as anything in history. It was a meat grinder.

I'd say yes, but at the same time, the hope of something better is also hard to see.

This. Rebellion against your master is a sin.

It actually was good and necessary for the blacks in Haiti. The reason it remained poor was because France got but hurt and fucked with them economically for centuries.

>no rich man can get into heaven
>but I won't do anything about them on earth or try to change anything for myself
Christianity is passive aggressive as fuck, no wonder Nietzsche hated it

Not justified or unjustified, but niggers tend to make life a lot harder for themselves when they get rid of their superiors. They're like children without their parents.

Children need to grow up sometime though

Only if they are aesthetically pleasing like Spartacus

>tfw Romans couldn't pick out Kirk Douglas in a crowd

Plebs

If there is no reasonable peaceful alternative yes

Yes, but so are forceful suppressions of slave revolts

No the law of the lord does not disallow slavery, as long as they are being treated according to the law slavery is fine.

This

I was fucking our Honduran maid Lette for almost 2 years.

I started in summer when I was 13 and alone with her in the house. Caught her in the living room and sat and talked with her, making her laugh. Getting closer and closer until I just held her head and kissed her.

She tried to jump up all no senor, oh no but she went with it surprisingly fast. She pretended not to want it initially but in a month I was having her every time she was home.

After she taught me how to be gentle I think she looked forward to it more than I did. Started wearing perfume for me and make-up. My parents never noticed.

To them she was invisible.

Was I raping our slave until I was 15 years old?

Funny thing is that people point to Haiti like it was the only slave riot despite the many that happened allover the world through out history.

>Kill parents
>Expect them not to become Batman

Always kill every male and impregnate every female

It's the only way to be sure

Look t the Christianity that was spread to keep a population meek and docile/passive and compare it to other places that have it too Christianity.

Well, it's not like she couldn't have left.
I wish I had a Honduran maid to fuck.

Pics

Why did you stop?

It's the only successful slave revolt that ended in independencd

Anything that prevents a servant of Christ from accomplishing the will of Christ must be ripped up and cast aside.

Slavery prevents slaves from truly being servants of Christ.

Therefore, slavery should be ripped up and cast aside.

The question one should ask: Is slavery such an absolute evil in the first place?
It's pretty clear that throughout history, again and again, the negro has shown his complete and utter inability of leading a civilized lifestyle. Without the guiding hand of the white man the negro will always fall back to his dark, animalistic nature and seek not to create and design, but to destroy and corrupt what others have created before him.
Consider the state of any contemporary African state run by negroes. Take a close look at South Africa: what has once been a proper 1st world country with the standards of living of a high-end European nation, has been dwindled down to a crime-infested, disease-riddled shithole. That is the sad, but predictable result of setting the negro loose.
Slavery might not have been pretty, but it was the ONLY way of arranging the relations between the race of men and the race of negroes, without the latter interfering with the former's vision of establishing a new, free world.

I've seen this copy pasta before.

Yes, no group is obligated morally to any foreign group

No. Blacks are racial and genetic children and they require subjugation, servitude, and caretaking by superior races to survive. They lack the ability to meet basic needs of survival and civilization building.

>Source: Africa

>Slavery prevents slaves from truly being servants of Christ.

Then why did Paul send runaway slaves back to their masters? And instruct the masters to open them back with open arms?