(ethereum) dont listen to the dickhead thats trying to manipulate the market

as you guys saw the market crash on because of a fake news about butin death.LOL. dont listen to anyone until its official. they are trying to make you panic to sell and drive the market downwards. those that are buying ethereum. keep doing so. buy as much as possible but have more than enough so you dont get margin call. you will literally outdo the sellers and of course, ethereum will zig zag upwards. happy investing! cya laters anti ethereum haters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrBCsLsSD2E
etherscan.io/txsPending?a=0x331d077518216c07c87f4f18ba64cd384c411f84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((Coping))

Only retards believe that the fake news incident was a major contributor to the crash.

Enjoy your bags, I guess.

>thinks some dumb Veeky Forums meme actually crashed the ETH market

Nobody who isn't an idiot wants to buy that shitcoin.

>the market crash on because of a fake news
Welcome to market corrections newfag.

lel he thinks this crash because of a Veeky Forums thrread that got disproved in 3 mins. injoy not having money

thats bitcoin faggot

mate, only amateur panic to sell if anything happens to ethereum. but you know, you get ethereum haters to drive it down. not gonna let that happen :) buyers that bought at the low 200. dont sell no matter what. it will continue to zig zzag up wards at the end of the day

>he thinks BTC doesn't still decide the fate of the market
That's cute.

ooo i thought eth is not Dependant on bitcoin? get fucked

ethereum hipsters are delusional.

>doesn't show 2013
>thinks that it can't happen again

I know it can happen again, it's just to small to really see these days.

They can fix the scaling issues with sharding and something else I cannot remember the name

>Waking up in 12 hours to $120 ETH.
>sell

bump

You're going to regret your greed.

Most experts predict sub 200$ ETH in the coming days and a slow decline throughout July.

Most ICOs have not even begun dumping their ETH. BTC will also dip before August. Confidence in ETH is low to begin with right now, add some more bad news and its dipping into 150$ USD.

You'd be a fool to hold ETH in the coming days, when nothing is happening until August. Thats right no good gainz until August. Very rocky road ahead boys.

gonna have to disagree. that 200 right there is a monster support. id say 220-280

>fake news

JOE ROGAN SAYS IT'S PROBABLY A GOOD TIME TO BUY ETHEREUM

Joe Rogan bringing up the Vitalik Buterin death rumor today @ 2:10:11
youtu.be/xrBCsLsSD2E

>Most jews predict sub 200$ ETH in the coming days and a slow decline throughout July.
Guess I'll hold then

mETHheads live inside a bubble insulated from even knowing what it does most of the time

pottery

What is this???

etherscan.io/txsPending?a=0x331d077518216c07c87f4f18ba64cd384c411f84

>buy as much as possible but have more than enough so you dont get margin call.

>so you don't get margin call

sorry to be newfag but, what does this mean?

Go read several textbooks worth of literature before you even think about margin trading. It's leveraged trading that has made 2 people trillionaires and billions in debt for the rest of their life.

That doesn't read right, let's try again.

Go read several textbooks worth of literature before you even think about margin trading. It's leveraged trading that has made 2 people trillionaires and left billions of others in debt for the rest of their lives.

at what price will they start shilling it as hard as digibabies?

>B-B-BUY MY ETH COINS
>PLEASE I NEED OFF THIS RIDE SO BAD

sorry guys I'm gonna need more vitalik drawn as a kawaii anime slut before I go for this shitcoin

Raiden network

we should make a movie. the rise of the ethereum. LOL

He is dead you mong

A post that makes sense.
Giant red flag. When stoners get involved the peak is behind you.