Arguably the man who has made the greatest impact onto modern history and years to come:

Arguably the man who has made the greatest impact onto modern history and years to come:

George Washington.

He shall be forever imortilized in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JPlQS1pzHdA?t=1m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's that?

But that's not Napoleon, you know, the guy they named the napoleonic era after

*whoops sorry meant to upoad this

This pic seems just a little idolatrous to me.

Which ended after the Washingtonic era started.

Oh, the guy who led to that thing that was the launching platform for the first Emperor of Mankind?

>Napoleon
>Before Washington

Quality b8, made me respond.

>George died in 1799
>nappy rose to dominance in 1805
um, sweetie

Er, Sunshine, I think you misread his post.

is this from bioshock infinite?

Is the chick with the Captain America shield supposed to be a Roman Goddess-esque personification of America? This painting has always fascinated me.

that's Columbia you dunderhead

Nice reading comprehension moron.

BEADY

You're a fool.

>Mfw reading practically everything that Washington said or wrote.
>The way that people who knew him talked about him.
He oozed charisma like fucking Alexander and was an absolutely brilliant statesman. I feel like while he's well known, his achievements and philosophy are still greatly overlooked by non-Americans.

It's either this guy or some banking Jew.

Yeah, but unlike Alexander, not a great general. Not a bad one mind you, just not great. He was a master at the organized retreat though.

Yeah I almost felt like pointing that out as I posted it. IMO he made up for it with his top-tier statesmanship though.

Imagine how John Jay feels

His existence is good to point out to annoying dipshits who tell you "all the founding fathers were deists!" Bitch, please. George Washington was a devout Christian who said his prayers to Jesus a million times a day.

He was probably good at retreat because of low desertion rates from his charisma.

I'm not sure about this one but most founding fathers were Christians, a lot of the really well known ones were more like deists though.

I admit, Washington is like a God of America.

>some angry NEET new-christian on Veeky Forums
>somehow knows more about the inner life of George Washington than historians who studied the man for decades, after which many of them admit that they still don't know everything about the core personality and attitudes of him and might never know

Keep on dreaming retard

Probably marx desu.

gaaa-aaay

Europoors, when will they learn?

I mean that happens tho, different interest in history around the world. Although me being europoor I really likes Benjamin Franklin.

Fuck autocorrect

It is a part of the capitol dome fresco from the roof of the US capitol building.

So basically yes. Gotcha.

I guess the answer differs from country to country, IMO Napoleon is the one who has made the greatest impact on modern history, I'm french though so I may be biased.

youtu.be/JPlQS1pzHdA?t=1m38s

Thread theme.

>Tfw read this thread
>Tfw see someone metion John Jay
>Tfw triggered because remembered a middle school history review game in which I messed up a question that only I knew because I answered Jay John instead of John Jay
Is there an American version of sudoku?

Was he one of the more irrelevant beatles?