East prussia, austria, the studenland, and silesia should be returned to germany

East prussia, austria, the studenland, and silesia should be returned to germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"returned" as if those territories belonged to any of the former Imperial states that now make up the Federal Republic of Germany.

Hell, if everything, all the German states should submit to Austria (and also Rome)

>listening to the cucksburgs
never

I personally have always viewed Austria as the "other" Germany that wasn't permanently fucked over by the communists.

Are germans actually capable of being anything beyond being a bunch of brutes with an inferiority complex who either want to take or ruin what others have?

Nein

lol no

No they are no longer culturally German.

>elected a commie premier

Was haben sie davon gemeint?

Then make them german

Il Piave comandó:
"Indietro, va', straniero!"

No.

t. eternal anglo

literally all of Germany's problems the past 200 years just boil down to "Austrians"

The British are the ones who stopped it from happening, you moron.

Did you mean Russians and Americans?

t. the eternal frog

The British are the ones who didn't want France to be the lone superpower on the continent, the States had different reasons to want Germany to stay whole.

>Start war
>Lose war
>Cry about it

>Repeat

becuase almost everyone here is german and a mass chimpout would happen

poland is just very-eastern germany

I'd support this, much better than current Germany

t. frenchie frog

Outlook not so good

does sedan still upset you?

>studenland

t. AmeriLARPer

>Silesia and Pomerania in Prussians hands, no German exodus
>Germany still neutered like it is today
for the German people i'd argue it would be a much better plan, divided they are.

>pointing out spelling errors
what a excellent sign that you lost the argument ivan

come on Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>you lost the argument
For pointing out you are underage retard from USA, that doesn't even bother to read up the basic information on subject?

That's more than a simple typo, OP clearly doesn't know the actual name of the region.

They are good at creating butthurt if we observe this board.