THE ONLY SEVEN COINS THAT MATTER

ANS, ETH, BTC, BNT, DGB, XRP, LTC

Besides ETH and BTC which will double from their ATHs, the rest of those coins will at least quadruple in value by the end of the year.

I've made over 90k from pumping and dumping, but I've made 1.2m from holding good coins.

Don't be a retard and fall for scam coins, you'll eventually get fucked over even if you've been lucky a few times.

Good luck bros. Ask me questions if you need an explanation as to why the coins I mentioned are good. (Try not to ask retarded questions)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/finepumps
weuse.cash/2016/06/09/btc-xmr-zcash/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ans is a scam
eth is driven by scams and is currently worthless
bnt is a scam
dgb is a scam
xrp is a scam
ltc is okay but not competitive

>coins that went down over the weekend and that didn't moon from a pajeet scheme are scams

>the coins OP is holding

OK senpai

Why XRP?

you forgot SC, OP.

meh

you're a scam

XBY matters
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes

Yeah... because they're good investments... I own over 30 coins but all the money earned from the others flows into these 7 coins.

It is stable and cannot be manipulated.

Sorry but SC is garbage, it will be used for CP and it will give crypto a bad name. It's not a currency, it's a tool.

>ANS
>scam

lolno
Unless you consider Alibaba a scam site

Funny how people always slip a couple of their own bag shitcoins into these lists.

WE ARE MOVING JUST NOW FROM DISCORD - t.me/finepumps

>Sorry but SC is garbage, it will be used for CP and it will give crypto a bad name. It's not a currency, it's a tool.
I hate to tell you this but anything that has a use has value in the crypto world. evil or not.

Why do you see value in XRP as a token when XRP is value comes from the protocol itself?

then name the shitcoins genius.

you people make useless fucking posts I swear.

NAME THE SHITCOINS

you forgot XMR
obviously a reference to dgb

>bnt
>ans

tfw you're what everyone wanted ethereum to be

hmmm let's see

>ANS
Scamcoin that proved nothing yet and has its entire price based on hype.

>ETH
Overhyped shit, overvalued atm.

>BTC
Only good long term investment on your list

>BNT
crashcab scam that proved nothing yet.

>DGB
Shitcoin that increased its price based on memes and already mooned a dozen of times already.

>XRP
Scam and won't increase that much in value even if it gets to BTC marketcap due to 10000 quadrillion coins

>LTC
Not a scamcoin, solid investment.

Put something on your shitheads, 99,9% of the coins are for short to medium term profits. If you are planning to just put money on a coin and leave it like that for years then BTC is the only safe bet, the future of all other coins is very uncertain because they can always be replaced and their price isn't based on anything solid yet.

>dgb

Hehehe

>bnt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What about ETC?

>ETC
Scamcoin that dindu nuthin yet overvalued hypecoin

>no BTS

lmaooo

where do you see LTC july 31st? august 31st? december 31st?

debating on selling

The only coins that matter are BTC & XMR

Everything else is a scam, a shitcoin, and/or could be better implemented as a sidechain to BTC/XMR

Dun tryna sell us yo bags you dicc

kek

fully and comfortably vested in both, shorting the shit out of the rest to up my positions

I would hope no one is stupid enough to deny BTC as King Supreme, especially with SegWit2x pre-signalling over 85% and raising. XMR, meanwhile, is the only legit fungible privacy coin, the value of which SHOULDN'T need to be explained.

weuse.cash/2016/06/09/btc-xmr-zcash/

Just saw their website. No indication that I can use ANC there.

If you have proof post it.

Coins that matter: Bitcoin

Dgb
Bnt

Eth but too many true believers still

>There is no Bitcoin, only Bogcoin.

bogcoin.org

Bog is God from Russian

>all those shitcoins barring BTC and LTC

How to never make it: The Post

ANS, BTC, ETH, BNT, IOTA, LTC, NMR, EOS

>no XBY

>BNT

lol sure.

you supposed to buy them before that happens dummy, not afterwards when they cost $500

Shitcoins are dead, that said I do love some wojak

>ANS
lol
>BNT
LOL
>LTC
oh god user, pls

AR2zn7batewdXEr4M5KTbhyfqaWisy1fF7
More ANS means i make more shit memes

>no waves
>no iex.ec
stay poor nub

What is ANS doing different than eth?

AR2zn7batewdXEr4M5KTbhyfqaWisy1fF7

>Falling for chink dollars

Compared to ETH it's undervalued imo, but it wouldn't be my personal investment. Like I said, if you just plan to hold indefinitely BTC is the only safe bet. If you plan to hold short to medium term, pick something with low still marketcap and circulating supply, but with promise, like Factom or Blocknet.

ETH drop 20% yesterday lol. Only keep BTC and LTC phags

Senpai we will get there just keep buying.

>ANS
Lol you fucking retards

ANT is good though.

>xrp
>stable
>CANNOT be manipulated

Nigger, what?

It's 70% held by ripple, inc and the token is now completely removed from the actual ripple business solution

It's a 100% speculation vehicle.

Let's be real here, yesterday we all saw proof that crypto currency is a meme, if i've learned anything from my 3 years in a multi-level marketing company is that the closer to the core of the scam you are, the safer you'll be. Keep your BTC because when shit finally hits the fan it'll be your lifejacket.

>yesterday we all saw proof that crypto currency is a meme,
We did?

These plebs only care about hot new shiny plastic coins (see all the new zcoin shilling)

They'll come around someone when people begin to understand that distributed ledger tech doesn't need to be applied to everything under the sun

If you cough hard enough (for example in an anonymous animeboard) value will plumet, that speaks volumes. Until states/banks accept them to settle debt/pay taxes, or something big like a dieing state like Greece starts accepting it as side currency, it's a meme.

Not like it's not a good asset to my poker regular revenue, but anyway, yesterday was an eye opener, i'm just saying to be careful of scammers and shills, it's your money.

Be more specific user, are you talking about the vitalik shit? If so, even big news sites like CNN were tricjed by Veeky Forums in the past. Don't understimate weponized autism

Bitcoin is legal tender in Japan you stupid fuck.

My mom just called and said she saw "ETHEREUM PRICES PLUMMET AFTER FALSE RUMORS OF FOUNDERS DEATH" on the tickertape at the bottom of the news.. On the tv in her doctors waiting room... normies are pretty into this, scary senpai

>100% speculation vehicle

what other coin besides bitcoin isn't?

>It's 70% held by ripple, inc and the token is now completely removed from the actual ripple business solution

Good, that means 3 whales don'e own 70% you buffoon