There are no good guys in history

>there are no good guys in history

>the victors write history

>all white men and europeans were awful people thankfully we live in the enlightened present which is so much better in every way

>[compares contemporary issue with something in roman times]

>nazi germany was the peak off western civilisation

>There are no winners in war

>I believe in some things and oppose others

Tip, tip, tip, tip!!!

Not sure what you're implying by mocking the guy in the pic. Seems like cool guy t b h

>the soviets could have won ww2 single handidly.

Could've? They did

Google Lend Lease for me cupcake.

>this [current issue] is just like [event from entry level fantasy or science fiction fandom popular on Reddit]!

>muh lend lease

Imagine being so pro USA you believe Inglorious Bastards was basically true

>compares contemporary situation to the fall of the Western Roman Empire

>My TRUE [horribly flawed ideology] has never been tried

There really aren't good guys (and by guy I mean the movers and shakers) in history, though. There are bad guys and less bad guys, but no good ones. One man's Jesus is another man's Judas.

>the treaty of Versailles was too harsh and led to WW2

>germany alone took on entire world and was doing well

I think they would have lost without Lend Lease.

>that film was awesome user
>I didn't even know Hitler died in a cinema watching his own propaganda
>Karma is a bitch amirite hahaha

>The Jews have been kicked out of every nation they've inhabited, they deserved the holocaust (even thought it didn't happen)

Think harder

That's because you're an idiot. The Soviets were taking care of the Germans before Lend-lease even made a significant impact.

America is going to collapse like Rome because I feel that the politicians are corrupt.

>Joseph Stalin, during the Tehran Conference in 1943, acknowledged publicly the importance of American efforts during a dinner at the conference: "Without American production the United Nations [the Allies] could never have won the war.
Commieboos pls

>jesus died for our sins
>coexist
>multiculturalism
>we are persecuted
>demagogery

But there are no good nor bad guys in History. History is not a movie or literature, it tries to find the truth objectively.

>stalin said it so it must be true!

and you're calling us the commieboos? really makes you think. lend-lease is a fucking meme.

What would he have to gain lying about that?

>alsace lorraine is french

What else is he gonna say? "Please FDR stop sending us equipment"? Your argument is literally just an appeal to authority.

That level of over-simplifying and allowance for thematic application is shockingly acceptable in colleges right now.

Appeal to authority is only valid when appealing to an authority involved in the same field/topic being discussed. If the USSR leader says the lendlease was critical to the USSR war effort then he isn't entirely talking out of his arse, is he.

>mfw it was the right doing this till 6 months ago
>now it's the left

If it was such a meme why would he bother paying lip service to filthy capitalists?

>I post on a website with autistic ugly weirdos but I'm totally not one of them