GIVING AWAY 16 BILLION STR/XLM

> stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/

January 27th, at 11 am 16 BILLION Stellar Lumens will be made available for redemption to BTC holders. This giveaway almost TRIPLES the supply, which is about 9 billion at the moment.

> For each BTC you can get ~1000 STR = $25.

It will be a race to the bottom as traders rush to be the first to drop their free bags. Needless to say, if you are holding STR for whatever reason, you should drop that shit before it's too late. If you are feeling adventurous, STR is available for shorting on Poloniex.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/
twitter.com/Poloniex/status/879511304075083781
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/
I can't keep reading this. It's too retarded. Why did they think this was a good idea?

> On June 27th: we will provide a link to the claim page, where you will need to complete this simple process:

>1, Authenticate with Facebook.

fuck off

twitter.com/Poloniex/status/879511304075083781

Why is there so many scam in cryptos ?

Free money for the Niggas and White trailer trash rednecks!!!!!

they pocket unclaimed strs?

You don't have a fake fb account?

Yes.

Will str moon because of this hmmm. Was sure its gonna until btc started shitting the bed.

user, if you are seriously asking the answer is no.

Massively increasing the supply almost certainly drops the price.

The method of it makes no fucking sense either.

Its not that simple m8.

It really is.

Check their previous giveaways.

seriously why would you devalue your own currency like this?

what's their end game?

At the time of their previous giveaway, the market cap of the coin was 8 million USD. Redeeming STR was probably not worth the time.

this is ONLY FUCKING COIN where i HOLD BAGS and now you tell me IT IS GOING TO DROP EVEN MORE FUCK THIS SHITTttttt

1. The blockchain screenshot was taken yesterday. If you didn't have your Bitcoin in a private wallet at this moment, you will not receive any STR. I even made a thread about this but nobody cared.

2. They claimed you will also receive STR if you hold BTC on your poloniex wallet. Poloniex said today they don't know about an agreement, which is kind of making me angry because I wanted this free 1% gain.

3. I think the shitcoin developer team is to blame on this, but polo should have noticed earlier.

4. This

What do you expect when you hold shitcoins.
At least you didn't hold DGB

stellar was never a long term hold m8

This was known since March. Poloniex is just choosing to pocket the lumens for themselves.

It's better than most shitcoins desu. Think of it as a budget ripple.

That is supposed to sound appealing?

i will hold it till 0 i already lost too much, fuck my life

Established functioning networked ready for integration sounds more appealing than endless promises of instertshicoinnamehere. For me at least.

you might be able to catch a spike to sell on the way to 0

>The Stellar project was originally created as a fork of the Ripple protocol back in 2014.

SELL SELL SELL
or short short short.

No but really.
Supply goes up, prices come down.

i went in at 2400 when uptrend was looking towards 4k but then market crashed and since then it did not recover.