Bittrex to list Mooncoin

Mooncoin has been accepted to be listed on bittrex. Both Dev teams are working to to have it listed but there is a problem syncing the lyra2m algo with Bittrex´s server, now Bittrex is getting cold feet as in their words, "there are other coins we can list without the hassle". Demand for Mooncoin to list on twitter is at an all time high, hundreds of people are tweeting a day, but now is the time for us to really force the message home. Tweet @Bittrexexchange and tell them Mooncoin is worth waiting for.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/MOON/BTC
twitter.com/simonthetower/status/879692069278711808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yobutt is over there

>Mooncoin has been accepted to be listed on bittrex.
hahahaha sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee

don't miss this rocket faggots, at least an easy 2x profit

So have they or haven't they? I have quite a few Moon and would love for it to be listed but I sincerely doubt your post.

you mean a month ago when it got recycled or whatever the fuck triggered massive accumulation on blewtrade or whatever it's called

We need more time for to resolve the issue. Show support on twitter

I woudl be better if Dev would post the conversion with them so that everybody could be re-assured. Go MOOOOON!!!!!

Agreed

a month ago it was listed on a new shit exchange c-cex. When it gets onto a better excahnge the price will blow up to +50 sats .

how much have you accumulated? asking for a friend

The details of the conversation between bittrex and mooncoin dev could be seen on the discordd group. Sooon, very soon :D

For sure. When it happens that will be fucking SWEET but in the meantime I will continue to hodl

He´s hardly in chatting since getting moonlite online - the base for smart likes. When he´s finished testing then he´ll talk again.

coinexchange.io/market/MOON/BTC

Buy now:D. Last time it reached 10 sat, now it will be 30 sat

why?

>hodl
now this it the most appropriate use of this meme, literally can't hodl better than from 1 sats
I wish newfriends would use the term as properly as our anons here

Haha yeah. You now what they say though, hell is other people!

mooncoin test pool is up btw. start mining on your cpu like a pro

ITT: lies

Of it gets listed on bittrex, I will feel bad for bleutrade

ask them yourself

im in with 100 million moons since 1 sat

And you didn't sell when it was pumped? lol

missed teh boat m8 but at least your bags are superlight

twitter.com/simonthetower/status/879692069278711808

Those retards that thought they were smart exiting at 10x are gonna be the same faggots killing themselves when it goes 50x. Every 5 sat increase I bank a bitcoin. I'll start selling off my 20 mill once we get to near 50 sats

< shes for you my friend, you earned her

They were smart indeed. If this piece of shit coin suddenly show signs of growth, nothing stops them from re-buying it. Except that it's at the bottom, it's been dumped. You must be one exceptional retard if you leave money on the table all the time.

I don't go chasing pump and dumps. I only stayed in because I got the best entry point. If you buy at 10, you can lose 90% of your buy in when the discord faggots fail to get the pump going and the ass drops out of the coin as all the other week handed retards sell for their 2x. Got into rdd at 4 sats but wouldn't want to get in much higher than that if the coin is getting shilled because fuck bagholding a failed pump or even having to sell for a 20% loss to put to your coin to work.

And you´ll be one of them rebuying Mooncoin at a higher price. It never was a pump and dump, it just seemed that way because the market is full of a bunch of kids without patience and get shit scared then panic sell at the first sign of difficulty. Why would you waste your time fudding over Mooncoin, waiting for people to reply and keep fudding more, unless you thought it was worth paying attention to?