What will you tell your waifus in 2020 when this thing is 20(0)$ a coin?

What will you tell your waifus in 2020 when this thing is 20(0)$ a coin?

hi sirs , please do the needful and buy the coin ;)

is moon very quick my friends

oh boi here we go

Hello dear sir
I will say wow what a good coin that MOONS, I will also be amazed that INDIA is now a super power
Lol thank you sir

extra bite is moon soon. I tell bittrex team on slack in private chat message. will list soon.

static nodes make secure network.

please see potential in future project :)

FAMILY VERY HAPPY thanks to COIN! no disappointment NO SCAM just fun time HAPPY HAPPY COIN BUY RIGHT NOW

Take a good coin friends , many bytes to go around

This thread is gold

pajeet samefags

Thanks guys, I just bought 21 BTC worth :)

Spot the summerfag

OH SIR! you have made WONDERFUL choice! I can tell that you are very going to become WEALTHY MAN! you have all coins needed for ENTIRE VILLAGE! WEALTHY MAN

Not gonna lie, former XBY bagholder here, its fun to watch borzolam crash and burn. no but in all seriousness we can not allow this man to launch the static nodes.

you see this is a brainchild of a bona fide autist genius who's known for his magnificent and voluminous contributions on github and goes by some retarded nickname I can't recall at the moment
the coin itself is marvellous, listed on all exchanges that matter and has as bright a future as its shady past
speaking of past, how's dem bags user?

wow such good coin very excite to own 12 BTC worth

Just so you guys know there are for real millionairs from the US and from India who are balls deep in XBY - if you don't believe me ask in the slackchat.

undubitably
thank you come again

this thread

I heard Steve Jobs bought some XBY. This guy knows about the future.

"first they ignore you then they laugh at you then they fight you then you win"..
xtrabytes.cn

sirs why u cal it indyon scem coyn?

I feel this coin wil gain more then bitcoin in next month's as i feel the amount of work put into the coin is very big, it have big intrinsyk value.
what have bitcoin? no platform, no affiliate marketing, no developer
this coin is best, all other coin is worst
only adz coin is better
buy if u want soon be rich

>FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH DIGIBAGS
>NOW XtraBYte IS MY BEST FRIEND

godlike car salesman marketer ;^)
github of a god
but but but he is like batman and works privately in the shadows
he commits only one time and it's worth more than all commits of very active real developers because he is a GENIUS
vitalik is NOTHING compared to based borzalom

ya dun goofd

wut

Damn - that sucks for them.
I guess the money for this scam has to come from somewhere....

Seriously, i think the 'used to be a scam but now it's a legit project' scam story was only good at the very beginning. Now the scam story became stale and is scaring off potential investors. Not that I'd endorse investing in this coin.

>meme story
yo dawg i herd u like risky gambling and crypto rewards
so i put scam in yo xtrabytes so you can lose all yo money while you hope for big gains

You gained one Xzibit

Stop making fun of my coooiiiinnn. I mean xby is a risky invetment. I only have 10% of my portfolio in it, but there are really good things happening right now. You guys are going to be so salty in a few months.

Holy fuck this thread is cancerous.

This dip we're in is dropping it right down and it's been a pump and dump slut for the couple weeks before that. This is all great news because none of the dips have been because of the coin itself. I only have 8k XBY but I want to pick up maybe another 12k+ and now seems like the time to do it.

I have a lot of confidence in this coin hitting 10 cents over the next few months and 20 cents by the end of the year. Whilst that's certainly not a high individual coin price it'd take my $40 investment up to $800 in few months.

Xby is almost starting to look legit

THE REAL QUESTION ON EVERYONE'S MIND HERE IS THIS. CAN XTRABYTES OVERCOME THE FUD AND RISE UP FROM THE DARKNESS INTO THE RANKS OF THE TOP 10 COINS?!? WILL PAJEET BE ABLE TO BUY HIS VILLAGE A COMMUNITY LAMBORGHINI?!? STAY TUNED!

shalom borzalom or should we say ccr
so where is our money you owe us?
oh, so you have finally got it?
we do not care how you did it as long as we get our % of $
good goy
what, you are ashkenazi?
good yid

sheeeeeit that's low (of you to lie?)
at least borz ain't cattle

>yo dawg i herd u like risky gambling and crypto rewards
>so we put scam in yo xtrabytes so u can lose all yo money while u dream of lamborghinis

In real crypto there is no debt you piece of shit. How many fucking idiots will continue to spam this thread with their bullshit? XBY is a legit and serious attempt to build a cryptocurrency plus a platform on top of it from the scratch. No corporations behind this like the cancerous ETH's, XRP's and BNT's of this world. All the money invested in XBY is from average private guys around the globe and some have literally put all their lifesavings in it and every single one of the guys who are in the dev team of the project are working without any payment that means FOR FREE because they believe in XBY and they want it to SUCCEED so bad. XtraBYtes will become HUGE

Try shitposting once and a while its fun. Go post about BBC on /tv/ if you don't believe me.

daaaym the trolls and haters and fuders must have a really shitty low life

or just maybe they have fun shitposting?

Pack your bags and GTFO.

Screencapped for later amusement when you will kys after seeing XBY's price in 2018

When will XBY go back up? The price has been crashing lately.

When they have something to deliver

It's taking forever!

Did you even do your due diligence? This shit isn't supposed to be done until the end of summer. Sell now or delete blockfolio for a couple months.

This project is barely 3 months old wtf do you expect? Patience is a virtue my friend

what I say?

> "DutchDude was wrong"

Yes, because taking financial advise from a bunch of tards who have pretty much dedicated every waking moment of their day to responding to anything XBY on Veeky Forums, makes for a well executed plan.... Although, it does make for some good comedy. I'll give you that.

The website voting is nice, but when can we get a tech update with maybe a soft date of completion.

Screencapped for when you kys after seeing the price of XBY in a few months when it goes to 10 sats

you've been capped as well lad

LET PUMP

Hello and I am Barry and I am pleased to sell you the cryptographic currency called Xtrabyte we have it now for this limited offer of 0.014381 and that is in the United States dollar so why aren't you buying this coin now I will set you up with my colleague and we will put through the order for one million of these coin and also today I can offer you a free trial of our anti virus software just tell me which is your Windows system and I will now need a credit card account so if you are ready please give me the number on your card and the three digit code you will find on the back as well as the expiration date and we will process the order for you I am happy to have helped today in two to three weeks you will receive your Xtrabyte and trial software which you must upgrade to premium after ten hours of use on the Windows computer system, thank you it has been my pleasure to help you today.

waifus are just anime character.jpg.
"they" will forgive us.

if we will even be alive in 2020....

Both capped so I can pretend I was either one way or the other the whole time and I capped you when you were wrong.

booooommmm

Capped so I can call you out on your bullshit when you post one or the other capped posts on how youre playing both sides like a scheming kike.

In real crypto there is no debt you piece of shit. How many fucking idiots will continue to spam this thread with their bullshit? XBY is a legit and serious attempt to build a cryptocurrency plus a platform on top of it from the scratch. No corporations behind this like the cancerous ETH's, XRP's and BNT's of this world. All the money invested in XBY is from average private guys around the globe and some have literally put all their lifesavings in it and every single one of the guys who are in the dev team of the project are working without any payment that means FOR FREE because they believe in XBY and they want it to SUCCEED so bad. XtraBYtes will become HUGE.

And once again I thank your custom and I will speak to a supervisor about this complaint immediately but first my friend can I ask you a question when is the last time your computer was invaded by a hacker virus from the deep web well I have a solution for you and it is the Xtrabyte coin package from Pajeet industry first we will set up your account so I will only need your social security number as well as a credit card with three digit code so if you will I will take both of these now and ok so now I will begin the upload of taking over your computer to drive out any virus that is on it and to transfer the Xtrabyte coin to your bank account you will see this coin in one to two weeks after the bank verifies the transaction and I thank you again for this and is there anything else I can help you with today?

In real crypto there is no debt you piece of shit. How many fucking idiots will continue to spam this thread with their bullshit? XBY is a legit and serious attempt to build a cryptocurrency plus a platform on top of it from the scratch. No corporations behind this like the cancerous ETH's, XRP's and BNT's of this world. All the money invested in XBY is from average private guys around the globe and some have literally put all their lifesavings in it and every single one of the guys who are in the dev team of the project are working without any payment that means FOR FREE because they believe in XBY and they want it to SUCCEED so bad. XtraBYtes will become HUGE.

it keeps tanking like a motherfucker OP, just checked and I sold everything I had when it got to 1400 sats. If you are holding those bags are getting heavy and let me tell you I will be more than happy to take some off your hands when it goes below 350.

Take everything posted on Veeky Forums with truckloads of salt.
But don't become too salty in the meantime.
Don't die from too much salt.

Again, funny stuff. Obviously the crypto thing didn't work out for you, hence the 24 hour obsession with Veeky Forums and XBY. I do like the Indian angle, that shit is pretty fuggin funny. You are a straight up clown.

real pajeet spotted

>XBY is a legit and serious attempt to build a cryptocurrency plus a platform on top of it from the scratch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pasta :~)

Scam coin. esp2 is what you are looking for.

Yes and hello I am Kyle and I will be happy to help you today my supervisor Barry has passed on your case to me and I have examined the information we have here so what I must ask is are you aware of the deep web hacker Veeky Forums who has at this moment taken over your Windows computer system and now I will need you to allow me to access your files to prevent additional deletion of important documents so what I will do now is I will ask for your routing number and account number on your checking account as well as a social security number this is simply a precaution to prevent the dark internet meme from attacking you and stealing your identity we take your security very seriously and are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the Xtrabyte coin service so what I am going to do now is I will refund you two Xtrabyte coins to your offline wallet I will just need your private key and phrase so now I will transfer you to Kendall in our accounting department and she will walk you through the rest of the call thank you and I hope you will press the number 5 on your phone when you are finished to indicate in the survey that I have done an excellent job and is there anything else I can do for you today?

sir you are very helpful. thenk you. everything worked out. now my pc is 100% clean
very good service

sir
esper is pajeetcoin
xby is genius coin
but xby price too low
true price muc higher
LET PUMP

honestly the idea of meme-ing a coin into relevancy is actually not that bad

You ain't got no shit on XBY

This whole thread is one massive fud play.

Pajeetcoin everyone

yo dawg i herd u like risky gambling and crypto rewards
so we put scam in yo coin so we can dump all our coins while u pump all yo coins

sirs wy coin prize go down so much! nobody want buy becaus coin too good?
buy pleas i must dispose my heavy 1satoshi bags. pleas buy
sirs