How did Muhammad die?

Was it really fever that got him or was that written down because they didn't want people to think a jewish women was successful in killing the prophet? Aisha and Anas ibn Malik seemed to believe it was her fault.

>Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle

The reason behind her action was the killing of her people and family by Muhammad.

>The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you."

Poisoned by a Jewess. False prophet confirmed.

Jews, always trying to trick God!

it's always the jews

>Implying Muhammad (saws) didn't know it would happen
Muhammad (saws) just didn't do anything because he knew it was his time to die.
Also this is a picture of Ali.

I think the poison had a lasting effect but wasn't the actual cause. He survive for years after the event and even gave his last sermon a year prior.

The poison may have increased the intensity of the fever /illness but may not have been directly the cause. Regardless, he was poisoned by a jewess so that means he was doing something right.

Mohammad is fascinating from a theological perspective.

The Catholic church broke it's Covenant with God and constantly worked counter to Jesus' simple teachings.

Nothing Jesus told his followers was ambiguous. Yet humans broke his teachings while carrying his effigy around with them.

So God, seeing that his chosen people had once again eschewed his laws, made a new Covenant with Mohammad.

And this time his directions echoed the Old Testament more than the New.

Theologically speaking Jesus failed in his message to humanity and so Mohammad was sent to force the point.

Nothing but righteousness explains Islam's rapid exponential expansion.

>people die of poison years after the fact
Can't make this shit (unless you're an inbred cousin fucking arab muslim)

This guy knows what's going on.

wtf I love jews now

What did he mean by this?

Sadly Satan is only up to do some deceiving

wtf i love jews now

Or perhaps the explanation that an army of highly trained and disciplened army of fanatics has a good chance to take on to Empires which had beaten eachother to death for more than a 100 years. I will agree that the rise of the Islam was remarkable. It was a great achievment and a praise to Mohammed that he managed to unite the tribes and forge them into this army. To think this the work of God is in my opinion not true.

And yet God did not stop it and indeed allowed those who claimed to be faithful to fail.

Don't get it twisted, there are no Christian soldiers. Thou shalt not kill wasn't a joke.

The very second that the Pope sanctioned armed militias was the very second that God threw his hands up and changed sides.

Jesus never once said 'Get some m8s and go kill anyone who doesn't believe bin me' he said the exact opposite plainly.

Catholics lost all righteousness for a myriad of reasons.

Jesus was the carrot. A peaceful and nice way to obey God. Humans turned that 18p degrees until his effigy was being used to move hundreds of thousands to War.

So God sent the stick in the form of Mohammad.

Islam literally translates to Submit

>Catholic church
>Covenant with God
Kek.

They have an unbroken line of Papal authority all the way back to Peter, whom Jesus declared to be 'the rock of the Church'

>god didn't stop it.

God hasn't 'stopped' any historical event or change

Haha oh wow you have no idea the ways in which God works.

God favors the righteous man. He is that rod and they staff through the garden of iniquity.

Needless to say just because some famous figure wears a cross this does not mean he is a righteous man.

That painting is supposed to represent Ali the cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad. Not Muhammad.

That's Ali not Muhammad, daft

>Also this is a picture of Ali.
Why do autists feel compelled to post this in every Mohammad thread? Of course it isn't fucking Mohammad, Mohammad explicitly forbade the creation of pictures of himself

And? God also forbids people to make images of him. But Europeans do it anyway. Which begs the question why can't some edgy Western artist paint a picture of him? A real portrait not some cartoon. Are they too pussy?

Shia Iranians only recently got the balls to start making portraits of lesser figures in Islam. Still no Muhammad.

Well since it is religiously forbidden to depict Muhammad there is no picture of him, period. That picture is Ali and so should not be confused with Muhammad.

Isn't it Husayn in Ali, the one who died at Karbala (ie Shiite Jesus)?

So is Jesus a false prophet too? He also got Jew'd

Allow me to break down some basic Islamic Theology 101:

As far as Seerah (Life of the Prophet) and A-Hadith (Actions of the Prophet) - We have classes of the strength of a specific event. There are narrations that are STRONG (pretty much a historic fact) - some are OKAY (you can take them or leave them) - and some are WEAK/INVALID (made up narrations)

What you have right there is a WEAK/INVALID narration. Ain't no Jew killed Muhammad.

oh good because i was about to burn my neighborhood down in protest

pretty sure the hebrew word that is taken to mean "kill" actually means "unlawfully kill", hence there is justification for killing in extreme circumstances in the old testament, and Jesus does say that he wishes to reaffirm the old testament. Jesus declares a bunch of other actions sins as well, but I believe Peter says all that is necessary to enter heaven is to accept Christ as savior. Any sin should be justifiable by this logic provided one acknowledges Christ's role in their lives. I'm no theologian though, and it's been years since I've read the bible.

Fun Fact about Muhammads' death:

- He was given the choice by Allah to either die or live until the end of times. The Prophet chose the former.

shouldn't he chose the latter why would he chose the former if he loved his ummah so much? he has been guaranteed heaven in the first place so it makes no difference if he chose to live until the end

no...

what a convenient excuse

This is a shahih bukhari so it is indeed sahih you just make up a bida'h here allah gonna burn yo ass

>thinking that's Muhammad (peace be upon him)

I'm coming for you OP, be careful

no shit

That isn't the prophet Muhammad. الله أكبر

Ali and Hussein. Learn the difference.

dey arr rook the same

Saahih = strong