NEW CHARTS: POLITICAL AND IDEOLOGICAL ORIGINS OF NAZISM

Made a new chart as a continuation of the nazi chart i made yesterday. The chart needed a second pic so I'll attach to the next post. Discuss it rate it etc. or talk about or request other charts! I'll post some others i've made to bump the thread

here is part two chart

Would love to see more heres one i have.

nazi chart from yesterday.

kek
i'll continue my chart making on nazis, as the subject is popular on here, for obvious reasons... the next chart will be the relationship of fascism, nazism and marxism, with books on totalitarianism obviously. I had posted this incomplete chart the other day where you can see some of the books i would put in such a chart

Does anyone here have a chart (or a recommendation for a book) on egypt/mesopotamia?

>SJWs want all races and cultures to be segregated from each other

have you seen this other chart i made? its got books on those topics

thanks man.

Most of the crap around cultural appropriation.

No Ian Kershaw?

literally wat m8. look closer lmao.
>hitler: hubris, hitler: nemesis,
>why did german democracy fail
>nazi dictatorship: problems and perspectives of interpretation
>the hitler myth

Here's my chart. I've considered making new ones about Veeky Forums approved films per historical era, or making one about Byzantium.

Would you classify this chart as pro-nazi, anti-nazi or neutral?

Huh, yeah, sorry m80

Bruh, get some HH Scullard in there

Its ok senpai, are there any particular kershaw works im missing though?

>tom holland
fucking hell, at least put scholars, not memers like him

There's a reason why I mentioned it was
1. pop history
2. for people who've never read a history book before
3. The most basic work to begin with

It's not supposed to be a oxford bibliography or companion to Rome, it's supposed to be a starting point love. I've included actual university texts if people wanted something more advanced to start with.

Id say neutral as theyre all professional historians. Maybe ill put a label up on anything thats too antinazi.

bump for the night