If these pumps are always scams, why not just short whats getting pumped?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/goldpumps
t.me/FAIRBITCOINPUMP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you have to call the top, and you'll get fucked pretty hard if the price doubled from your entry point, which is entirely possible even on a pump.

because legit exchanges don't allow shitcoins to be shorted on margin

lmao the fucking site didnt even work

It worked I bought 20$ of them EMC2 to try this shit out lolo and now wallet maintrance maybe cuz soo many ppl bought at the same time?

It came back on. The coin they're pumping is emc2

Why the fuck would you actually buy it. Just watch the charts, you lost $20

Hey, one question. I tried this pump for the first time and put in 2$ basically to test it. I must be a retard or something, but it seems that when I put in the buy order, it bought at a waay higher price than I put in? Could that be because of the super high increase in price or what? Is there an option to make the order only accept the price I put in on bittrex?

it came online 5 minutes too late. thank god i didn't put any money on this shit

I make better trades without pajeet.

well it was just for fun lol idc for 20$

Depends on how you ordered it. If you entered the price per coin, it should sell to you at that price

Can we find some way to stop this bullshit? Reporting on telegram or what? It's really a shame that they take away people money like this, even if people are gullible enough to participate.

Can't they theoretically work? As long as the person running it isn't some scammer dick

so the bid price? So I have to enter the bid price and how many of the coins I want to buy and leave the bottom BTC bracket blank?

Maybe, you have to be careful before putting a bid in. Btw, it looks like now would actually be a good time to buy. It's dropped below the average price for the day thanks to the pump

gonna go do some researching on that. Thanks for the info man.
It definetly would be a good idea to monitor these pumps and then buy these coins after the price momentarily drops after. good idea.

Well, maybe not right now, its pretty much returned to its average.

I might try that for the next one. It'd be awesome if you could make some money on the rebound

great idea, einsteinium at a great price. it was 0.00003000 not long ago.

>put in $50 at 3700 thinking it would go x3 from the floor and offload at 5k
>deleted channel as confirmed pajeet scam and lost to them the first time too

>In at 2270 thanks to the attack.

>in at 4k
>out at 2k
>had 10,000 usd in

going to make it all back with
this shit t.me/goldpumps
hopefully

your own fucking fault now there are too many bagholders wishing to break even, reported them, sent an angry email and never coming back, there are other groups that I more than doubled my money.

non loaded pump group here

t.me/FAIRBITCOINPUMP

you can't short most shitcoins

t.me/CryptoPumpAnalysis

Providing analysis on previous and upcoming pumps. Worth looking at if you're going to be pumping with these groups.