Opinions on litecoin? I wanna start investing in cryptocurrency and this seems like the best fit

Opinions on litecoin? I wanna start investing in cryptocurrency and this seems like the best fit.

Go for it

Remember to invest only what you wouldn't be upset losing in a fire

Checked. I have a good feeling about this.

check'em

Don't go all in anyway. LTC is to me a good option yes.

Kek confirms. LTC is OK.

invest everything
sell your car
sell your house
take out a loan

we going to the moon boys

Why is it dropping?

Because sometimes coins do that

Natural. It may stay here for a while, we may see as low as $20 USD. LTC will rise again don't worry. Buy now

$2500 in December.

Btc without chinese miner problem. General consensus here is that its a okay.

Might dip more but remember. Time in market > timing the market

OK, completely new to this board, where can I buy and keep the litecoin secure? Without FBI raids?
I got into eth early and I'm happy with the results, I want to have that rush again.

I think its risky right now. Speculation on upcoming release is it'll go up. But its anyone's guess how much. It history it hit 30 some dollars, crashed to 1 and some dollars for awhile, raised to 4 for awhile and now it's back up in the 30's. If you invest, invest what you can lose. I fortunately acquired during the lows, and I'm hoping for 75-125 range

I have a bit in ltc but it is risky. If btc does fine after aug 1 it could plummet. Look at its price history as well.

Is this the crypto with the best chance of getting massive growth in value after bitcoin?

Is 20 LTC enough?

I don't wanna be poor anymore.

Litecoin is the future. Bitcoin cucks will be poor compared to us litecoiners.

How much would 19 LTC be in USD??

When did the normalfag invasion happen? This fucking board is faster than /b/ for fuck's sake

Who told you about this place?

This. I wanna know how you found out about this place and coins

I mean, I welcome the weak money but where are you roaches coming from

cryptocurrency is a default subreddit now

Redditors always fucking ruin everything

litecoin is next chance to multiply your money

Why would it go anywhere near $2500?

well this is both good and bad. reeee normies leave my board and go to google!!!!

These guys are all a bunch of sadistic fud fks, and i don't even know why.
>No one knows what will happen with anything
That being said, i saw a few coins stay relatively stable in the flash sale in the last few days.
>Guess where my money is going?
BTC / LTC / XRP

>Opinions on litecoin?
the next get-rich-quick mooning opportunity

>I wanna start investing in cryptocurrency and this seems like the best fit.
sell anything you can, take out a loan and invest every drop you've got. you'll hate yourself later if you miss this chance to become rich overnight

I feel the same way about LTC that I did about ETH back in March. Expect a lot of money to pour in around August 1st.

Should I invest now, or wait a bit after the fall stops? It seems to be falling slowly but surely.

FUCK

>Check to see if srs
>64500 subscribed
Schitt. What does it mean?

Is it really? I don't see it

reddit doesn't have default subs anymore.

How the fuck do I buy LTC?
I have money in a verified Paypal. Where do I go from here?

like 700-800

Thanks for the help.

More money on the market better profit to all except them.

were gonna be over run with normies who will want Ferraris and houses instead of based lambos

Just invest into a pump and be happy with your mad gainz
@upcomingPumps

Gtfo newfag

I'm extremely bullish. Litecoins had some great rises already this year but im thinking we haven't seen anything yet. Litecoin at 10 billion usd market cap this summer is very possible imo. if things get really out of hand, 20-30 billion.

Pls respond

segwit

and MIT partnering up

It's not "falling" it's going "sideways" because the long term trend is still up.

yes right now is a pretty good time to buy. especially after a $10 drop.

Aight.

So is Litecoin reliant on Bitcoin? Like if the August 1st thing happens, does litecoin go down with it?

Everything in crypto is reliant on Bitcoin. Just look at the market for the last month. Dips in Bitcoin spell fucking disaster for every altcoin and kill the shitcoins.

Will be at least two hundred bucks end of August.

both ltc & eth have broke apart from bitcoin at times

None of them are really reliant on each other, they're all reliant on getting more investors buying coins. BIllions is needed for new all-time-highs.

This was like the first altcoin I'd heard of when BTC got big

It's going to be huge just off of notoriety.

Well, I've finally done it.
I've bought one litecoin.
One small step for me
One giant leap into my wallet