Is it save to say that mohammed was a genius...

Is it save to say that mohammed was a genius? the only one that could think clearly and used this power to manipulate the world around him?

Think about it, in order for mohammed to believe his own story he would have to believe that he himself went to the moon on a goat, which of course didn't happen. Therefore Mohammed was lying OR completely insane, I think the former is more likely. So he made up a religion on the spot to work himself up from a merchant to the dominator of the entire arabian area while keeping a large part of the world in a stranglehold long after his death, the mental power this dude had over others was insane, even till this day his mind is still alive in others

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq
messengerofgod.info/description-of-prophet-muhammad.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hurairah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. The growth of the early caliphate in such a short time is astounding. Too bad he usually doesn't get as much focus as alexander the great or the roman emperors in american public schools.

I wish muslims were more open about mohammed, for example I wish we could see what he looked like, he didn't oppose depictions himself. And I know it's of course unspeakable for muslims but considering we got his body it would be possible to dna test him and even clone him if we want, the fact that we got his body is unbelievable

its not actually true you retards. There was already an abrahamic religion in arabia influenced by catholicism and muhammed's tribe worshipped allah before he was even born. If he even existed, there was probably not one man named muhammed with the life muslim sources say he had. The quran barely says anything about muhammed, pretty much eveyrthing about his life was written by later people after his death, quite a long time after his death iirc.

>went to the moon on a goat
you really should do some research before posting.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq

The thing is, All sorts of images of living creatures are forbidden due to fears of heresy and idol worshiping.

The people in the middle east are attached to the worship of objects, it was reported that Omar (before islam) would worship a statue made of dates, and when he gets hungry he would eat his 'god'.

even now that imagery/statues are forbidden, some people are getting attached to quotes/necklaces and stuff of that nature thinking that they prevent harm or grant them gains, which is idol worship-lite.

either way, here's a good description
>messengerofgod.info/description-of-prophet-muhammad.htm

You're talking out of your rear mane, a whole chapter in the quran is named after him 'Muhammad', and his companions wrote about his tiniest of moves during his life, and one of them 'Abu Hurairah' was famous for being the prophet's companion where ever he went just to document his life.

>believing this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hurairah

>Abu Hurairah
>Father of kittens
Funny name

he was an opportunist, he used all sort of underhand ignoble tactics to defeat his enemies, and he zerg rushed the Middle East. There was only an Islamic "golden age" because his Islamic thugs occupied cities with prior traditions of learning, and these cites managed to limp on despite Islam. It's very fashionable on Veeky Forums to have contrarian and revisionist views on Islam, Muhammad, Japan, Ottoman Empire, and other "exotic" cultures. Most of these views are often just reddit tier contrarianism to spite /pol/.

>which of course didn't happen
You sound scared to admit to the possibility of a metaphysical realm that we normally cannot see. It could have happened, why is such a thing impossible? Impossible according to our current understanding of science and physics, yes but there's an inherent assumption in that that says that we know everything there is to know, and nothing can exist out of what we now understand. Bullshit.

Atleast they weren't the NAZIS!

>opportunist
>the same person who refused Meccan's offer of vast wealth, highest status in town, etc.

>the same person who at the height of his power lived in the tiniest of rooms

the person who claims Muhammad was some power hungry individual has not read his biography. go back to /pol/

Is it Ali?

Those are all literally irrelevant

Mohamed is a great man in the same vein as Caesar and Napoleon, and it's a shame he doesn't get more attention

I'm surprised you didn't accuse him of being an "islamphobe"
Go back to Tumblr.

>he would have to believe that he himself went to the moon on a goat, which of course didn't happen.herefore Mohammed was lying OR completely insane,

Or you know myths and legend got added to his life over time.

> the mental power this dude had over others was insane, even till this day his mind is still alive in others

Study more comparative religions, cults and political movements user. This is more common than you might think.

>1.6 billion people worshiping him and would kill for his defense
>doesn't get attention

>Is it save to say that mohammed was a genius?
>Drink camel pee, it's good for you
>Suck breast of my wife if you are upset
>Satan and Jinn eat bones and poop
>Pee like a girl for if a urine is on your clothes then you go to hell
>Angels cannot eneter house if Dog is near
>Christian trinity is about Mary being God
>Sure, you jewish woman from tribe that I exterminated yesterday, I will gladly eat meal that you are giving to me

He was far from being genius.

so you think muhammed rode a goat to the moon

Its not a goat and he didn't went to the moon

>Goat to the moon
>winged horse to heaven
What do non muslims smoke bruh

In my experience Muslims smoke the most. Also gamble harder

*Arabs