Golem just ate trough the 20k wall like it was nothing...

Golem just ate trough the 20k wall like it was nothing. Get in for quick 15% gains by tonight or 80%-100% if you hold a few weeks for Brass Golem.

If you used the old panic sell the dip strategy, this is your chance to make it back.

biz idiots are worried about ans right now lol whales are done accumulating. ive been watching the sell orders for the last hour and they are literally eating through the upper echelon of orders. and all these fags are making buy orders now

just bought in. op i trust youll reimburse me if this dumps

exactly what im thinking. this thing usually holds around 55-60 cents. Get in for a quick small profit. Not sure If its worth holding longer than that tho

It's recovering, not really mooning, at least not yet.

only 15 btc to reach ATH, can't be right

agreed, don't think it will moon until closer to the Brass release, but it should definitely recover 10-15% more

no. They said by end of Q2.

It was supposed to be launched in May, or at latest, by the end of June. Kind of a disappointment since I hold quite a lot of GNT.

CEO is a woman.

already seeing a pretty awesome 15% raise last few hours

*Lead software engineer
fud with facts user

This is just the recovery. Shits gonna pump when brass hits.

Op here. Who said otherwise? Everyone knows it is the recovery, but it is recovering faster than everything else, probably because it is expected to moon with the new release and people don't want to be left out.

Does it matter if you make money?

Chill, all I'm saying is that this is just the beginning.

that's far worse

ikr. doesn't mean ethtrader won't pump it tho.

picked this up yesterday at .40 cents, should have sold at 51 and rebought today.
Im a dummy

what about that 4 mil dump from polo?

Stalling a bit right now. Maybe I got in too late

Why would anyone use it? Sure, it's decentralised, but that's about it. In the grand scheme of things, it's just a vision about a "worldwide supercomputer" without any real working software whatsoever. And since Amazon already has EC2, Golem has nothing new to offer really. In terms of rendering - broke-ass cgi/film students won't be able to afford either one of these services, so what's left - Pixar, Dreamworks, etc.? - They have pockets deep enough to have their own designated computers to do the rendering. I gotta admit, the vision is solid, but it's just that - a vision, and I seriously doubt there's gonna be any usable tech anytime soon.

Pros:
>Solid vision

>Marketcap

>erc20 token
Cons:
>Missing deadlines constantly

>Lacking updates

>I don't see any actual use for Brass for now

>No actual tech

>Large supply of GNT

>Lacking exposure

>An absolutely moronic decision to use GNT as a currency for computing instead of ETH

>Circulating GNT supply keeps increasing despite the fact the Devs said they won't dump.

>I don't see any actual use for Brass for now

Then you're a shortminded fucking retard and probably a virgin liberal arts major.

Why would anyone use it?

I think people will use it because it will be cheap. Johnny gamer will be happy to make a couple bucks overnight just by leaving his computer running while the server farms have higher costs and need better margins.

If you can just match 80% the performance but reduce the cost considerably, I think people will use it. Maybe not the Pixars of the world, but the medium size gaming shops, the data scientists, genetic researchers, etc. The applications go beyond rendering.