We're building a pajeet shitcoin pumpo el dumpo. Anyone interested in joining ?

We're building a pajeet shitcoin pumpo el dumpo. Anyone interested in joining ?

You'll be entitled to a chunk of the premine. You'll be able to mine early when the difficulty is low. You'll be able to sell your coins to chumps. Maybe we'll even get on an exchange!

Here's what we need:

>Web Devs (ReactJS, Python-Flask) - We have about 4 devs already
>Coin Devs (Probably ERC20 token)
>Designers (Help design our wallet, Maybe the logo)
>Shills, Hype Builders, Advertisers, Marketers
>Technical Writers for Whitepaper
>People who can do boring shit like keep us organized, create documents and shit

And, most importantly:
>People who can lurk in the Slack Channel all-day-every-day helping to grow the coin

You want in? Post a throw-away email and what your skills are so you can get your Slack invite.

>Butt-hurt fags that haven't got in yet need not apply.

Also... What should we name the coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/interstellarpump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off scammer
reported

Web-dev / Software engineer / Hardware engineer
Python, JS, PHP, server infrastructure, embedded electronics

You have 600 seconds to respond

[email protected]

kill yourself faggot, you'll probably buy our coin in a month and get rekt kek

invite sent

who is we? you literally have no one of value. why can't the devs build the shit and hire another pajeet like you for a dollar a month?

>People who can lurk in the Slack Channel all-day-every-day helping to grow the coin
Pretty easy for me at this boring wagecuck office job

Also I usually like to keep track of the social media information, so things like FB/twitter/stack/bitcointalk followers are thinks I usually keep track of to see the user base growth.

[email protected]

I'm one of the devs building it.

bump, lets see of these guys are players

I am the master of doing boring stuff and keeping people organized.

Pros: I'm not greedy, I enjoy working in projects, I'm creative

Cons: No substantial technical knowledge, but I'm familiar with all the programming and crypto jargon

I can lurk on the Slack if you like

[email protected]

I just want in so i can pump and dump on the pump and dumpers.

[email protected]

Don't you dare try and associate Taytay with your shithole Pajeet pump group.

>We're building a pajeet shitcoin pumpo el dumpo.
why? there is already a billion of them

because free money... why?

you think we should make a real altcoin?

Hit me
[email protected]

Owner of the mod btctalk account + connection to small exchange. Will get you listed

lies.

invite sent

no try something that wasn't beaten death a million years ago a quadrillion times maybe?

I will murder you scammers if I ever see you irl.

interesting thought. you think we could make more money that way?

Designer/Marketing bullshit
I will help you make this look like the greatest shitcoin the world has ever seen
[email protected]

Wait a sec so you're making your own coin like a legit looking ico or something? If that's the case I'm down.

Yes. We just say we're making a pajeet coin to lure people in. It gets more replies so we don't have to bump the thread a million times.

We're actually making a legit altcoin with it's own wallet and a good gimmick.

Wait, so you basically need everything. What skills do you have? What stops me from doing this with my own team?

Also, the fact that someone on Veeky Forums thinks he can create a pump n dump is freaking funny. And sad. So very sad.

We have everything listed in the OP. But we still want more people.

And feel free to make your own coin with your team if you want.

Scummy thing to do but honestly at this point there's so much dumb money in the game it'd be super simple to actually accomplish. Look at websites like www.shitcoin.me got $13 even if it's just a joke. So long as you don't scam your fellow bizbros in any way I'd be down for this.

Of course you have. Of course.

I'm very satisfied with my $350K salary right now, I can't imagine what you'd be able to offer me that is better. Sr. Software Architect here, specializing in machine learning

we have a couple senior engineers.

you can keep your $350k salary. but if you want to help us out building our coin, and you actually are a senior architect, we'd give you a chunk of the premine.

by the way, can you tell me the main difference between a recurrent neural network and a convolutional neural network?

it's not actually a scam coin.

aight you're down to join. but how can u help us grow the coin ? answer that and i'll send u an invite.

Graphic designer here, can make logos and stuff makes you look professional and legit

[email protected]

Taytay is a natural pump and dump though.

invite sent for interview, if you're really good we'll let you in for real.

jesus christ can't you and your army of fags just fuck off

Want more info on this and time commitment
>Analytics consultant for a big software company
>Know SQL and visual analytics
>Worked in Product Management and managed an Analytics Team
>PM Skills if you need one of those people
>Know how to market/target audiences

Let me know OP. Here's my throwaway
[email protected]

invite sent

I can churn out oc memes are my skills sufficient

make me an OC meme about a pajeet-pepe.

Thanks OP. Invite hasn't hit my inbox yet but I'll join once it comes over.

i would be glad to join you. i can assist in the design work, sound design and video montage, or just do the advertising "footwork" around the net.. whatever would be needed.

[email protected]

if you can prove your skills you're in

waiting for your email...

sent another invite. check spam folder.

I'm interested:

[email protected]

I am a top level marketer and perennially entrepreneur. I am also a writer, but shy away from technical writing. I have a deep understanding of human consciousness and understand how to sway public emotion and perception. I'm incredibly enthusiastic and work very well as a team. I can be the communications officer so to say, and I can guarantee that our PR will be out of this world. Also have connections to some billionaires if this project gets serious enough that we need big money partners.

I'm already involved in my own start up that has major major implications but I'd love to have an interview and see if we can meet in the middle somewhere.

Have a business degree and infosys degree. Majored in marketing. I'm an entrepreneur and currently run a start-up- I'm the front end dev and business lead/marketer. Great communication and writing skills, and can do any admin work as well.

Would be glad to get involved in this on the side.
[email protected]

Sysadmin / Software engineer / Technical Copy Editor

Dank/damp memes are my specialty though. Pic related.

[email protected]

sounded good until you mentioned your "billionaire connections"

>[email protected]

invite sent.

[email protected]
Senior Android Engineer
JAVA is my main language obviously, need an app?
also PHP, some Kotlin

Everyone buy GAYcoin I made 14k profit

[email protected]

Lets see

Tech investment banker

Can help with biz ops, incorporation, navigating legal risks, managing your shoddily put together team and firing the retards, whatever bullshit economic model you're putting together. Tbh I'm just bored out of my mind building financial models

P.S. even if it's a shitcoin, we should probably make this somewhat legit. Fraud is not fun to deal with

[email protected]

guess i didnt make the cut, care to elaborate?
[email protected]

Why bother with a shitty coin that nobody will pay for when you can join a pump group tomorrow and 5x your money in less than an hour? lol

pic very related

and what are the recommended groups who does that? sounds just a scam to me.

Oh baby.

Front end dev here. Experienced with React js, node js, Spring MVC etc. Not a python goy though. Not sure about posting email here so reply if interested and ill create an user email to take next steps. Looking for a crypto project to work with, and would love to scam some pajeets.

[email protected]

I can make original memes for the coin. Pasta or images. I can also shill very well. I was apart of the DGB, CPC, and ARK shilling and I have gotten over hundreds of replies saying people had put a little to a lot onto coins.

I made this FUD image btw

I also can post from 5 different IDs, more if you need me to. Gonna have to get some more MYST credits for the future though, would be 10x easier to shill with a good vpn.

Work in media. Can photoshop, create logos, copy, marketing materials, video editing, social media etc. Have experience in project management, budgets if roles are clearly defined.

Would want to be involved in a somewhat legit coin.

[email protected]

invite this man he knows his stuff

unbelievable salary mate. i wish I got into machine learning.

Am not lying though, Also related to an "A-list" celebrity and can get more exposure to this in a single tweet than all the memes we could possibly spread combined.

Can get me at: [email protected] now

I'm a software dev (Lua, C++, JS) and a graphic designer. Been wanting to work on crypto because why not.

[email protected] is my throwaway

Screw this, add the best pump group and get rich the smart way!

t.me/interstellarpump

>MSc Econ top 5 UK uni
>Project management & consulting experience, bit of VBA/SQL but doubt that will be handy
>Can shill convincingly

[email protected]

BBA, project management and marketing backround, now fulltime shilling
[email protected]

I can translate english to chinese, japanese and korean

Student in math here, i liked riding technichal whitepaper and i would like to work to create a fucking whitepaper also i can traslate in french
[email protected]