Is the order book of a coin a good indicator if you should be buying/selling?

Is the order book of a coin a good indicator if you should be buying/selling?

No, lagging indicators like that and MACD are useless.

so what are good indicators?

If there are a lot of threads about it on Veeky Forums then you should buy it

A new floor after a big gain and after a btc dip. AND a solid platform will get you short term gains. Try it.

t.shill

essentially OP, you should be looking at what people post to buy in random threads rather than numerous threads about a coin

No. If you make a thread and people tell you to shut up then you should buy it.

THIS. I TEACH CLASSES LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN.

what absolutely retarded advice

fuck off

So you want to buy but its bad for gains because its too small steps?

no. people manipulate this

i feel this is good advice, it helped me buy decred and i made money

yes it definitely matters to some extent, but it can change drastically any second at the same time.

take dgb the last couple of days for example..
400 btc worth of buy orders all the way down to 0 sats, but 4,000 bitcoin worth of sell orders back to 2,000 sats. doesn't really give you much confidence buying in at any price right now with 10x more sell orders.

Please excuse me for being an idiot here but what website/service are you pulling these order books from? I dig the aesthetic.

no they're shit, dont even open them

i'm serious too not trolling

this. people on Veeky Forums always have your interest as their #1 priority and give the best advice in order to make you profit the most
nobody on this board would ever try to deceive others for their own personal gains

thats the market depth chart on the exchange Poloniex

just search crypots until you find one with big steps on the opposite side of whatevr currency you got. always take the big steps.

big steps = big gains :D
small steps = small gains D:

he's trolling you

to me the best indicator is watching the buys and sells and learning how to spot momentum through the buys and sells as they happen. this differs a lot depending on the coin and its overall presence. the largest profits I have have been from trades over the course of 6+ months to years and that comes down to finding mispricings based on the supply to potential future demand and getting lucky enough to have others come to the same belief some time later.

inverting Veeky Forums is guaranteed profit

True, if it's not being talked about on biz, it's probably green right now.