What are your strategies when it comes to this crypto stuff?

What are your strategies when it comes to this crypto stuff?

Or do you even have strategies? It seems like a lot of you just pick coins at random and hope for the best.

Like how do you decide what to buy? At how much of a loss will you sell a coin? And at how much of a gain will you sell a coin?

memes
seriously

I post wojacks in various states of elation or suicidal dispair

I buy on the way up and sell gains pretty quickly. I sell losses immediately. When the market is shitting itself my total goes flat, when the market is rising so do I.

So you sell if it goes down 1% after you buy it?

How much does it have to go up for you to sell it? Percentage wise.

Buy the day's biggest loser. Place a sell order just below historic normal. Wait one week. Guaranteed 20%-30% roi. Veeky Forums is usually too greedy, dumb, or impatient to make any money. They all want the next 1000+% coin.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW FUCK BUFFET AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Look at coins in circulation
>Look at volume and bid to ask ratio
>Read up on coins and make sure active dev team, check forum chat, decide if it worth it or not
>If coin is going through short waves I'll hodl it thru, if looks like it's going below my threshold I'll sell and buy back in
>Once I have my portfolio I check it here and there and for most part try to forget about it
>Check back months later for sweeet gains

this actually seems pretty good

> Invest $20 each in 20 different shitcoins every month.
> Each month I pay $400 worth and diversify them among the chosen shitcoins.
> Set ridiculously high sell order aiming for 1000-1500% in gain.
> Coin that gets pumped will move into btc
> Take those funds and diversify them throughout the remaining 19 shitcoins
> Take $20 from those gains and buy another low position in a different shitcoin

Rinse and repeat. Patience is key. My blockfolio is going to look memetastic.

stealing this

fuckin' A

has this worked yet for you?

it's quite possible that all 20 of those shitcoins will go nowhere

this sounds like a good way to be poor.

yeah i mean there's so much volatility with these things, that I don't think selling the second it goes down a sat is a good idea

Starting this month (was toying with the idea). It can't fail if you don't buy at ATH. Even if it dips, the PND groups don't care.

With every successful pump and dump, my positions in the other shitcoins grow stronger and stronger.

Here's another tip: Captain's pump pool consistently hit 1500%, today they hit 1600%. They will get bigger and bigger. If you're in their telegram you know when to change your sell orders. Other pnd groups hit 100-500% so as long as i know there won't be a pump from his group, i set my sell orders at let's say 300%.

It's an experiment which in theory should work, and if not, it's just $400 a month which in my case is not much.

Base your monthly spending around your own salary obviously. $400 is something I can afford to lose without getting suicidal.

I wait about 1 minute before selling a loss and 5 before selling a gain.

I like that this idea is taking advantage of those PnD scammers. Inside how many PnD groups do you lurk in?

currently in 2 high volume pools. i left all the small ones. so i will tailor my sell orders around those groups mainly and if they're not pumping, i reduce my sell orders to a lower percentage.

those 2 groups alone cover 5 out of 7 days. if none of your positions get hit in a week then just buy more varieties of shitcoins to cover a bigger surface.

I've literally made the most money by just throwing money at même coins and ones being shilled.

Espers got me 1000% profit, blitz cash 400%, nmr 250%, ubiq 300%, digibyte 300%, fucking mooncoin 150%.

I don't know why I bother carefully studying FA and TA for a 30% gain on something

Would borrowing coins you already own to sell when expecting it to drop be a safe thing to do? because you dont really lose anything if it increases, especially if you only borrow say half, youre still making profit just not as much

I started on the 14th with .05btc, I'm up to 1.2. I've taken out about .4. I haven't lost anything in the crashes. This is going much better than stocks for me, I'll tell you that.

This makes me think of those South African blacks who want to throw out science because it was made by white people and go back to black magic.

>mfw africas economy is the result of ancient blackmagic investing

ANS is the easiest fucking thing to predict so I guess you could say it's a strategy:

Sell just before China wakes up. Buy when China is about to go to sleep. Literally never fails. During the daytime for the west (USA) the price always shoots up. Seems like westerners have more faith than the Chinese do in it.

how do i see the days biggest loser or do i just go by the biggest % change at the time pls help i have $18 dollars on the line here

Selling at any profit is perfectly acceptable. You can put your new profit into any coins that just had a big dip and make more money and wait for the other to dip. It's all a cycle. Of course you do want to make HUGE GAINS but if you have to leave an investment and you think another is about to hit the stratosphere you can sell some of your stash.