Veeky Forums...

Veeky Forums, I work in an architect's office and I had to go on a site visit today in order to inspect the concrete foundation pour which was reported to be incorrect. The company truck had a flat tire so my boss told me I could take his Miata. There was a touge with some sicc twisties on the way to the site and I couldn't help but do a little drifting. While drifting I accidentally lost control and flipped the car into a ditch. It has been an hour since work has ended and my boss is frantically calling me, probably wondering where I am with his car. What do I do? How can I hide the fact that I flipped the boss's Miata? The car is currently upside down. I tried lifting it with the emergency scissor jack but I can't get enough lift to flip the car right side up.

Your in the wrong board, mate.
Buy Antshares

I fucking love Spiritualized/J Spaceman.

Install gentoo

1. Buy some ETH
2. Wait 30 min
3. Cash out buy two miatas

Twilight is best pony

Post some pics of the crash can't help you without them.

>boss drives miata

I guess your boss isn't doing well in business.

pics

PICS

>ywn fuck a girl even 1/10th as attractive as this
why even live

her face is like 5/10 m8

if she's a 5/10 then the best I can get is a 0.5/10

iktf bro

Either way your about to lose your job. May aswell go out with dignity and man the fuck up and tell him. Or he might take you to court. Sooner or later he will find out. Have a nice day.

This. You're gonna lose your job. Hopefully your insurance covers this, even though you're gonna pay out the ass. Maybe find somewhere you can bike to work for the next 3 years. Worst case is if you can't pay through insurance and he takes you to court. You deserve it for drifting like a fag in someone else's car desu

ur an idiot.
Someone else let you borrow their car and you have a joy ride in it.
Irresponsible and deserve everything that happens to you, desu.

Call am amberlams, pretend you were passed out unconcous all this time. Hopefully he takes pitty. Sue him for demanding you drive an unsafe vehicle like a miata.

That's what makes it sad.

>How can I hide the fact that I flipped the boss's Miata?
lol

This. He should sue for the unsafe demand

Wow being irresponsible has consequence, who would of thunk eh? may as well have went all in on DGB