Is Winston the most influential politician of the twenty-first century?

This man has done very important things

No.

>the most influential
close, but no

>21st century
Is that the joke or are you just stupid?

Im stupid, sorry

nice observation

A thread died for this...

no way to correct the thread?

The fact that you have to ask this makes it clear you should head back over to wherever you came from.

>The fact that you have to ask this makes it clear you should head back over to wherever you came from.

hhahahah obviously, im a newfag, and so what?

I am reading his 6 volume book on ww2 right now, it is very interesting, but the first volume seems to be made up of one long "I told you so."

He seems to acknowledge that Democratic society is weak, but doesn't seem to want to change it. I can't really say he was influential in the course of the century, but he was definitely important in how Britain fought both wars.

One of the biggest spineless cowards that the UK had the displeasure of being led by. A total disgrace that brought shame upon this once great country. An incompetent buffoon who caused so many lives to be needlessly lost (Gallipoli comes to mind). The amount of blunders committed by him and the severity of them warranted no less then the death penalty the fact that he was allowed to live out a life in such luxury as he did no less is abhorrent. The way he treated the countries he was allied to in WWII brought shame and dishonor on to our once proud Kingdom. And to add insult to injury he was also a fat tub of lard.

more info?

On what specifically do you want said info? The Gallipoli fiasco? The betrayal of Poland? His political incompetence in the UK or abroad? His obesity?

Political incompetence would be a good place to start.

No mention of Bengal?

I would think that if someone would hold something against Churchill, it'd specifically be that, and Gallipoli.

Fuck you, Churchill. Now look up at London from hell, and back in your descendants getting dicked by Somali migrants. This is your doing.

I haven't slept in over 28 hours so some stuff is escaping my mind I just listed off the main things that I could think off that he fucked up off the top of my head at the time. But yeah lets add the famine to my lists above in and

Thanks to him the former British city of London is only 40% white now and before you start with >muh /pol/ gtfo consider this it's 40% white that includes all of the eastern Europeans and other nationalities that have light complexion so I would venture to guess that that city the capital of the Kingdom is not even 30% British anymore is a HUGE problem and it's all thanks to him to curbing the immigration post war and not placing any form of sensible border control policy plan whatsoever.

>Bengal
>Finally, are nation will be liberated from British overlords by our Asian brothers
>oh my god, they are even worse.

Memes aside, 'good Papa Britain takes care of his children' fell in Asia and Indians found the propaganda that GB fights for freedom VERY ironic.

He also caused some 160,000 British deaths at Gallipoli due to his incompetence those were largely all needless. He caused a famine in Bengal as mentioned by . He didn't honor the pacts with Poland during WWII. He failed in curbing communism in Eastern Europe. He failed to stop the decline of the UK. He was also fat. There are so many more of his fuck ups that are out there but I'm too tiered do do the leg work to type them out.

>He failed to stop the decline of the UK
He couldn't do much about it, when Soviets, Americans and British colonial territories were pro-dissolution.

WWII and total incompetence of British government and army only accelerated the process.

You're not wrong but I will still hold him personally responsible as he held the highest seat of power in the country and that's the burden that comes with it.

Honestly as much as I hate him I have to give the title of the most influential man of the 21st century to pic related.