Why does Islam hate Albania?

Why does Islam hate Albania?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt
blogs.app.com/saywhat/2009/03/30/woman-has-sex-with-pine-cone-needs-surgery-to-remove-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you?

I'm an American and have no idea why I would possibly hate some tiny country that doesn't matter

what could they have done to make me "hate" them?

I don't know if this is a shop but Albanians are not generally very devout.

Albania is basically the kyber pass in the heart of the european Mediterranean it is perfectly rational to dislike those mountain savages.

I've been trying to find the original and best I could tell this is it

That said this channel seems to produce a lot of insane Islamic statements so I wonder if it's just this one insane person spewing nonsense like every religion and country has on tv

Everyone hates Albania, for good reason, in this case probably because it declared itself the first atheist state.

the Khyber pass is between Pakistan and Afghanistan you giant fucking idiot

Muslims get butthurt about MEMRI saying it's anti muslim propaganda but for every video up about an insane Wahhabist there is a video of the "progressive" portion of the muslim world.

Lol somebody doesn't understand metaphors

I'm sorry you're right, I apologize

My understanding of Memri TV is that it's an organization run by Jews claiming to translate Arabic TV into English to foster understanding. Obviously they're not actually interested in fostering any understanding between Americans and Arabs, so they only translate shows that make Arabs look bad. So it makes for a hilarious collection of outrageous shit Arabs say, probably exaggerated in translation too.

I've read on Veeky Forums that he isn't specifically talking about albanians from albania, but followers of al-albani, who was apparently a renowned but controversial islamic scholar.

Yeah I've heard that, that it's basically a mossad operation, but when I visit the channel surprise surprise there's loads of videos showcasing the same(r) parts of MENA.

That's actually a really clever and devious plot, even by merchant standards.

And here we are, using it for memes on Veeky Forums.

sane(r)

everyone who's ever met one hates them

That's simply not true

They're very secular, especially for Muslim-majority country.

Only the funny bits get screen capped

They've translated a bunch of stuff
When looking through YouTube for speeches by some Arab leader or whatever, subs are often provided by Memri TV
The translate a bunch of stuff, but the crazy stuff gets the most attention

He's talking about a man who's known as Al-Abanian or al-Albani

Basically overpopulation and poverty made millions of Albanians leave to other countries where they refuse to renounce their Albanian nationalistic tendencies which are the result of hundrends of years of isolationist fanatic militaristic leadership.
Like turks in Germany they self segregate and take wellfare while loathing the country they live in.

Most organized crime in the Balkan-Germany directions flows through the Albanian Mafia so any guns, drugs etc. in that region are theirs. Also they are the biggest organ traffickers and are notorious for kidnapping civilians and making money from their organs which are sold in Istanbul.
Also clans are strong, family feuds and honor killing are popular despite Islam not being the majority religion.

>despite Islam not being the majority religion.
I derped they are atheists and go to the mosque cuz norms and family pressure but they drink and fuck like westerners do.

this guy gets it

if youre talking about context of the pic OP, he was talking about this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

other muslims generally dont give a shit about albania, saudi jihadist network used to fund mujahideens through albania during the balkan war but thats it i think.

tfw muslim albanian almost took down the entire ottoman empire but western britfag cucks got involved and stopped him from doing it

have fun with your modern paki rapegangs, karma is a bitch faggot

kys you fucking Shiptar, this anti Turkness of yours is absolutely laughable consider apart from Skenderbeg, who was half Serbian, you never wanted to, nor tried to free yourself from the Ottoman empire, you are the cumrag of the Ottomans, you liked having privilege over the Christians, you liked being paid to harass and attack Christian villages and the only times you rebelled was when you wanted to pay less taxes. So stop this anti-turkish nonsense.

This

t. Albo

Are you absolutely sure?

>is absolutely laughable consider apart from Skenderbeg, who was half Serbian

yes like how karageorge was an albanian from kelmendi?

>you never wanted to, nor tried to free yourself from the Ottoman empire

neither did you considering you enjoyed walking with your hands in the house while ottoman officials fucked your women LMAO

>you liked being paid to harass and attack Christian villages

that's why servs employed albanians to guard their churches in the early 20th century

Funny thing is that the few exceptional Albanians I know (purely my anecdote please remember) are all religious muslims somehow. They say it's pretty funny too because "Everyone is either lax muslim, atheist or don't care. Why they put up the charade I dunno".

reference LMAO

>remove

wait a minute...

>neither did you considering you enjoyed walking with your hands in the house while ottoman officials fucked your women LMAO

>implying im Serbian

You can spew all the bullshit you want but nothing is going to change the fact you are disgusting inbred monkey criminals who have done nothing but suck the cocks of the great powers in order to protect your """""""""Warrior"""""""""" people.

Is his how you make up for the fact Albanians are a non-entity that didn't even mind being occupied by Serbia in ww1? Is this how you cope with the fact Albania was a Turkish abortion created solely to cuck the Serbs from the Adriatic? Is this how you cope your first leaders were a bunch of Turkish pashas who wanted to remain in the Ottoman Empire?

hit a nerve

yes im very imbred oga boga

serbs r whyte senpai, why u look at me strange western man??

>He still thinks im Serbian

nice try tonibler

How much of an ass kisser are you from 0 to Albanian?

>Tonibler is a male given name in Kosovo, given in honor of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair following his role in the 1999 NATO air campaign against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia during the Kosovo War. The conflict had seen widespread persecution of ethnic Albanians in Kosovo as Kosovo sought to gain independence from Yugoslavia. Blair was credited as being instrumental in ending the conflict, and boys born following the war were sometimes given the name Toni or Tonibler.[1]

In 2010, Blair made a visit to Kosovo where he met several boys bearing the name.[2]

>Even after Albania became independent in 1912, Albanian national identity was fragmented and possible non-existent in much of the new country.[100] The state of disunity and fragmentation would remain until the communist period following World War II, when the communist nation-building project would achieve greater success in nation-building and reach more people than any previous regime, thus creating Albanian national communist identity.[100]

>we wuz ancient illyrians
>we wuz here forever
>we wuznt turks

Ultra Warrior from Servia

>>He still thinks im Serbian

Wow then you gotta see these people! Great festivals.

Turks creating butthurtism since 1300 A.D

It's funny that all the anti-serb memes here are photoshopped, but the anti-albanian ones are real.

very fotoshopped and false

fk off filthy shiptar..

tfw no serv slav wife

What about a nice boy or two?

Women just don't do it for me.

how you like em aryan boys senpai

>Albanian posts Serbian gypsies to discredit Serbians

All one has to do to discredit a shiptar is post a shiptar

Oh yes daddy like very much.

me on the left

gypsies? huh? just regular people here, retard

can't wait for eurovision boys

/int/

Dear albo, instead of attacking the mystical Serb boogeyman why dont you construct quality posts that disproves my posts? Is it possible you can't because you know I'm right?

blogs.app.com/saywhat/2009/03/30/woman-has-sex-with-pine-cone-needs-surgery-to-remove-it/

opa

The balkans was a mistake

Serbia not balkan! Serbia slavic!

That's what I thought arben

Bog je serb

The only white people in Kosovo. Smh!

This thread = gremlin albanian shitposting serbian gypsies

he dresses like a shiite so maybe he's talking about Al'albani,A sunni cheikh.

Both Albanians and Serbs are shitty people, now get out.

FFS

turkslayer is white and based

I don't mind albanians all of the ones I met were nice.
Also the entire balkans were ottoman so be nice to eachother.