Yellen: I 'don't believe' we'll see another financial crisis in our lifetime

Doomsdayers, Goldnuts, Cryptofags, and Libertarians btfo! printing money is a-okay goy!

archive.is/oGMpe

foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/06/27/yellen-dont-believe-well-see-another-financial-crisis-in-our-lifetime.html

Ofc she won't she's old.

Quick rundown on this old hag

massive crash confirmed within 2 years

these central bankers are being retarded

>our lifetime
*jewish translation*
>have fun with your debt you stupid goyim

my god those are some ugly niggers

doesnt she get paid to maintain confidence in the market though?

it would be pretty retarded if the chairperson of the federal reserve decided to start FUD'ing

She's right. Technological progress is going so fast right now, they might need to print more desu.

>be shitcoin trader
>tell Veeky Forums something is mooning so I can get exit volume
>only idiots believe me

>be stock trader
>tell people this isn't a crash coming so I can get exit volume
>people actually believe me

For all the regulation it still seems easier to take peoples money with the stock market.

i'm more disgusted at that nigger loving skank

Isn't she 80? So no crash in the next 5 years?

Getting more pussy than you virgins.

>our lifetimes
>about 80 years old

We gonna get right fucked in about 5 years. We're all lucky to be in crypto desu.

>printing money is bad
what is crypto

Oh no what will I do

>'our' lifetime
>most people in the room are old enough to be dead in a couple years

>We gonna get right fucked in about 5 years.
1-3 years, my dear man

>op

>not an ape

I feel incredible

>We’ve never had a decline in house prices on a nationwide basis. So, what I think what is more likely is that house prices will slow, maybe stabilize, might slow consumption spending a bit. I don’t think it’s gonna drive the economy too far from its full employment path, though.

t. Ben Bernanke in 2006-8.

When FED leaders are going "uhhhhh no goy-sweeties, there's (((nothing))) to worry about" there's absolutely something to freak the fuck out about.

Ok anons it is pretty easy to see that this cunt was saying "There won't be another crisis...UNLESS you get rid of the left's dumb regulations they added in 2009, so definitely don't do that please." To me, that means that we should definitely get rid of those fucking reforms and blow her ass out. And no it won't make a fucking difference on a crisis or not. And if it does cause another crisis, then fucking great, hopefully this one ends the fed for eternity.

all of the world needs a cleansing from this centralization strangulation. only a revolution will release the goyim

>70 years old
Maybe this is what she means?
I can't believe someone with such involvement in the markets doesn't expect a recession in the next 50 years

wrong

>its Greenspan all over again

This user is right. The Fed Chair says theres (((nothing))) to worry about it means the music is about to stop 6-8 months from now.

What is going to crash, then?

I used to think about monetary policy and get real disgusted at the future implications it will have. Now though, invested in crypto, these central banks are gonna make us rich trying to keep the zombie economy alive pumping more and more fiat into the system. Or if they do start tightening then the imploding economy will still be bullish for crypto.

fuck off nigger

This, the simple fact that the good coins like btc and ltc are deflationary with a fixed value is good enough for me.

Fuck this (((system))) with it's 2% yearly (((inflation))). Though I do forsee a future 50 years from now a bunch of rich jews controlling crypto and upping the maximum coin amount on things like btc and ltc.

How are they this fucking out of touch?

yep, with crypto they're fucked beyond belief.

-if they strangle the current economy crypto grows

-if they print more to (((stimulate))) the economy crypto grows

-if they try to restrict crypto it grows

the central banking scam will soon be completely wiped out because in all economies
decentralization > centralization

Currency needs to be based off of something real.

Hence I bought a house, have some cars, and thousands of dollars worth of purses, clothes, electronics, and tools.

Bring back gold bullion as more than just a representation of currency. Let me trade my currency with the Feds for bullion.

No matter what they tell you it's just printed paper. And that's just the USD.

Only thing keeping currency alive is faith.

#ridethewave

gold is just as worthless as btc is, and as worthless as usd. money is only a concept, anything can be used to represent a value.

>im a grill i bought purses
show titcoins or gtfo

>gold is just as worthless as btc is, and as worthless as usd
wow you're dumb

2% is because the deflationary pressures have been so bad, we're all here waiting for the QE chickens to come home to roost.

care to explain the fault in my reasoning? all money is equally worthless, regardless of the form it takes. it doesnt mean anything, but since people believe it does it attains "value"

>rip piece of paper into 100 pieces with my signature on
>start using it to trade for goods

Not really. Gold is only useful in semiconductors and for jewellery.

It's called a checkbook user

Actually you're right.

If you really break it down the only pheasable system is the barter system; however this does not work when implemented because we as individuals would hsve to doe d so much time bartering that we would never have time to produce much.

So we, as a global economy, must find something to have faith in, whatever that may be. Common folk turn to the USD no matter what country they're from; I know this buying and selling a certain commodity all over the world.

But at the end of the day it doesn't solve the greater problem at hand and we all know it.

I also buy and sell purses as a side job. Buying and selling is my day job but it's not purses.

Got a cat 320 for sale? If not gtfo. Bet you don't even know what that is.

This is why jews must be wiped off the Earth.

fucking kek

The value of anything is held in the belief that someone else will trade what you want/need for it.

It's that simple.

Fuck. This is meme magick 101 and she just cast a certain spell of doom. Glad I'm gambling on crypto rather than the stock market right now.

And this is where our global economy teeters. What can we, as a global economy have faith in? Leaders all over the world have failed to answer this; and barter is too time consuming. It's like that time some dumbass tried to exchange his jaw crusher (used in aggregate production) for gold. I was like dude I'm just gonna wire USD into your account but noooooo he wanted gold cause he's a prepper in the middle of nowhere New Mexico. I'm like dude my boss and I got other shit to do than go gather gold; we want a one and done quick deal. What if the dude wanted stone for his business? Shit would have taken even longer. A currency of some sort is the only way to keep the economy moving, but globally we are struggling to decide upon one.

You have nothing of value that anyone will want unless you're some femboy that can rock it like a 19 year old trap and suck dick for a living. Learn to economy.

fucking tripfags

They did this too in the years leading up to the last crash. They thought they could avoid it by reassuring everyone that everything is fine in order to avoid panic.

You're so jealous, because you don't have a cool dictionary word trip.

Are you genuinely this retarded, or just pretending ?

"Inflation is a tax you don't have to vote for, but you have to pay"

1/0>5/1

QE really rustled my jimmies for that reason.

>effectively a six trillion dollar tax on regular people going straight into the (((bankers'))) pockets.

Why you mad though?

I have a lot of economic experience in a wide array of industries that all intersect, and through my career have dealt with thousands of business owners domestically and abroad. I have yet to see any evidence that you know anything about the domestic and/or global economy. I think you're mad cause you assume I'm a grill and have a tripcode.
Other than that you haven't refuted anything I e said. Bet if I had no trip your be quiet like a mouse swallowed by a snake. And yes I've seen that in my friends basement, was kinda cool.

#pyschology

Is this like meta-bait or something.

Why would I share my esoteric knowledge on cryptocurrencies with one such as yourself, you don't even attempt to analyse or cross reference your view points/arguments logically

#noesotericperception

only the finest

tripfags only stay around for so long until they realise everyone hates them and that they arent helping anybody

C A P P E D

S A V E D

/ B I Z / W A S N T A F A G T O D A Y

Nah. Tripfags thrive off of attention they need to be ignored to get them to go away.

the fuck do you have a tripcode for?

>thousands of dollars worth of purses, clothes, electronics

Is this satire?
Either way why are women so fucking bad with money?

Also the fed doesn't have the bullion for shit, why the fuck do you think America has been rampaging across the globe for the last half a century to secure the ((((((((petrodollar)))))))) paradigm

Now that we have crypto they have to crash the economy as gently as possible or else the goyim will rush for the exit. But they are jews and can't help themselves so they will probably full sampson.

>Though I do forsee a future 50 years from now a bunch of rich jews controlling crypto and upping the maximum coin amount on things like btc and ltc.
Doesn't work like that you need consensus.

Nigger, gold is only worthless to an uneducated bag of tar like yourself. Don't you touch it!

100% pure, electrified gold is what the USA uses to power its top secret stealth craft. I don't expect your nigger brain to comprehend this, so I'll just greentext:

>tl;dr Gold is fuel for UFOs, nigga

Yeah I make some damn good points. And if you have something intelligent to say; besides shouting all over me like a turtle with the runs squishing out its ass say it. If not stop wasting breath.

The see me trollin, they hatin

Just ignore my existence

Because none of you realize it, but in other threads I have already manipulated the market with something as stupid as a trip in my own favor. And there's so many groups and faggots and people who think they're special who DO manipulate the market... but I have done so with just a tripcode. I'm just here to acquire currency.

The best shit is when I've pushed the market for certain coins down, to buy in, cause you all hate me SO much.

This isn't my only trip. You are all so manipulatable that I make gains off your emotional reactions.

yes, and that's literally all gold is good for, circutry.
you can make fancy jewelry out of other material then paint it gold so there's no reason to use it in that manner except to flaunt your richness.

>ACTUALLY implying Veeky Forums can manipulate a 115 billion dollar market

To be fair, this is the most influential place on the internet. Some of us just elected a president, not to mention that normie popular culture has started trickling down from Veeky Forums.

Yeah I kinda made the point they don't have bullion or much of it. We trust in the faith of the usd, which is the point I'm trying to make. But it's just paper and crypto is 1s and 0s.

Also buy the next it bag for $1500; it's sold out for 9 months and those dumb rich socialites want it so bad they'll pay $2700 for it. It's a side thing I do when I get bored. I just go to the stores and the reps know me so I get what's behind the counter the regular customers can't get. I have bags that are hotttttt and sold out till sept. Not using them, flipping them.

I quit Veeky Forums back in 2007, once I heard people saying the word "epic" out loud.

I only came back once I realized Veeky Forums and crypto are truly the deus ex machina the world needs... Now, lets dethrone the guy we elected, force the world to accept crypto and breed the NEW huamn race: a race that bows to the neet

Exactly; the normie popular culture, especially with crypto lately will buy in ath because they heard it from people who already bought in on Veeky Forums, they end up bagholders.

I pick a coin or two at a time. Jesus not the whole market lmao

Yup, the real FUD is she has to come out and re assure the markets at all.

I am even more convinced that we are going to have a crash now. Give it a year. How will this effect crypto?

You really need an answer to this?

I don't know about you lads but if it does crash soon, I'm going to want to be in a coin that is already scaled for mass adoption.

2-3 months but we will recover. If you're watching the market you'll see it coming, pull out into fiat. The crash won't last long, and thengo back to BTC. If you can't get into fiat LTC is where you need to put your money. However you have time, just watch closely. Also I don't think BTC will fall below $1820, but don't quote me

As if the jews haven't bought consensus for decades in western countries. Democracy just means you brainwash people into thinking your idea came from them.

implying the technocrat jews of the future can't reach consensus on whatever they want. if BTC ever becomes a legitimate threat to them they will control it

>jew
>manages the fed
>slowly reduced the american middle class into debt slavery

>thinking Yellen isn't eating fetus every morning
>thinking she will not live at least 30 more years like Rockefeller

Muh dick

2-3 months my guy

Are you in fucking high school? Look around you clueless nigger; oil is cheap as shit, stocks and bonds are bloated, Canada and Australian housing market crashing thanks to chinks, Puerto Rico bankrupt, Italian banks failing every day, car loans being defaulted on more than ever, student loans will NEVER get fully paid, all the old stupid fucking goodest goy of the millennia baby boomers are now sucking social security dry at a faster rate than ever before. Look around you. 90% of the people you see every day shouldn't and wouldn't be alive if it weren't for the government. This is a way to keep the masses quelled and surrounded by dependent subhumans, the ultimate goyim.

I stand by 1-3 years, my dude

Unironically end your menstrual cycle permanently you fucking cringefest, women are to be treated as property, the Muslims were right about one thing

I hope you're right but you better prep for September 23rd cus those niggers have already started pumping the mainstream with crazy shit, biblical and regular economic

>Buy crypto to save your wealth
>buy gold to save your wealth

what do

>logic
>filename

fucking lol'd at the blurred lines between Veeky Forums and /pol/

>our lifetime

She looks like she only has another few years to live. She's probably prepping to go out with a bang

Two words my friend ASSET INFLATION.
Low interest rates cause people to look for ANYTHING with a yield. What happens when they run out of low risk investments? People get creative and things get a little risky. Instead of focused on just one thing like in 08 (housing) it touches a little of everything.

This actually scares the shit out of me. This might be the "big one" that throws us back in a depression.

Nigger, we've been in a soft depression ever since Goy W Bush raised the price of gas. The next raise on basic goods and commodities we depend on is coming , sooner than later, be scared then!! When the electricity goes out, no more Veeky Forums... T_T
>captcha: apartment building

Global warming is at the crux of a lot of this. Deny if it you want, but it's going to fuck us all if we don't do it first. Most people just want to survive.

>Friendly reminder that the FED carefully crafts their statements in public to influence the market in the way they want
>Also that they internally admit that they don't know what they're doing and if what they do is working or has worked

M-m-monetary stabilisation though. The markets are more stable now than they've ever been in the past!

Go ahead, try to stop India and China from polluting, try to stop the 3rd world from breeding at exponential rates.

What lines? It's commonly accepted in the bisness world that (((they))) run everything, so why would the bisness board not understand that?