ARK DELEGATE biz_classic - RANK 52 - ALMOST FORGING TIME!

Quick rundown on the new biz_classic ARK delegate:

- magnet / biz delegate was ousted after losing or stealing an entire week's worth of earnings and we are now rank 52 on biz_classic after overtaking him and knocking him out of delegate status so he can no longer steal Veeky Forums users' staked ARK earnings.
- me and Uncle Chang, the technical team behind the old biz delegate, ousted him and created biz_classic.
- We're IT and cyber security professionals by trade as well as programmers.
- Chang is a well known public figure and we were both doxxed at the he will not divide us event, so you know who we are and what we look like and where we live, so you have a reason to trust us.

Payout structure:

- 100% payout for first 2 months and 100% FOREVER if you own less ARK than the average amount in our pool.
- 90% MINIMUM payout forever for everyone who joins pre-51.
- Whales (above average wallet sizes) get 80% - 99% on a sliding scale.
- Other details to follow, but 100% for first two months, 100% forever for below average wallets, and 90% grandfather rule is SET IN STONE.

What we have planned:

- Fully automated payments so we won't poo on your ARK like magnet did.
- Sliding payout schedules based on your staked amount (small bagholders get paid less often so their fees aren't eating up the profits). YOU WILL GET DAILY PAYOUTS BY DEFAULT IF YOU MEET THE 1 ARK MINIMUM. OTHERWISE YOU ACCUMULATE EARNINGS UNTIL YOU GET 1 ARK.
- Website similar to mining pools where you can see your current payment and choose your OWN payment schedule, along with other pool stats and your payout percentage/weight.

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/879405115031126017

Verification tweet from Chang. My twitter has retweeted it (@MoonManHWNDU).

Delegate name: biz_classic
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
ark.io/
ark.io/slack/
github.com/arkecosystem
ark.io/roadmap/
blog.ark.io/
ark-news.com/
forum.ark.io/
ark.io/whitepaper/
explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor
arkstats.net/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/wiki/jarunik
arknode.net/
ark-guide.readme.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=CgD4WqHJFtU
exchange.coss.io/pair/ark-btc
litebit.eu/en
cryptopia.co.nz/Home
bittrex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More info:

We are

based moonman
holding 15k ARK
voting biz_classic

FUCK YOU MAGNETO

checked
how do we get more of the old biz voters over to biz_classic?

The ark community is more reliable than antshills and digibyters etc.

Just hop on board, you know? 1000 ark is /comfy/.

We basically have to wait until they notice what happened. There have been probably a dozen threads on here in the last day asking about the delegate and why they didn't get paid or why we're dropping ranks / sub 51. We have to get the word out until they realize their stake is meaningless now.

If you see those threads, direct them here. The original delegate still has over 500 voters, but we converted over 200 and we're above the old delegate now.

Remember that the first time it took us a week to get this far. We achieved this in a single day. We're gonna make it.

how the hell do the other 500 people not realize they didn't receive a payout?
do people not check that shit?

Apparently not.

Here's the link to see stats for yourself:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

based, thank you
that link needs to be in the OP

Some people made a new account and transferred all their ark over there so as to not have to pay 1 ark to unvote biz. I assume they still count as votes

Doxxed at the hwndu event?

Polfags? Cool

Thanks for not abandoning the ark, moon and chang.

I have a paltry 113 Ark. How is this a benefit to me and how do I do it?

They do but given our vote count I think that was a very small minority.

sure but even ignoring voter count he still has over 500k ark voting for him

You earn free money and our delegate pays out the most. We're operating at a loss for 2 months and after that only benefit a tiny bit off whales. A wallet that small won't make much but it is free money.

Follow this image. Skip the first part about unvoting if you weren't in the old biz delegate.

Done. Ty. Does the amount of money I earn go up as I increase my ark holdings?

Yes.

Compounding interest is a beautiful thing.

good to see you both on here supporting this
t. former polack, now 100% bizreali

Sweet. One more question, do I need to leave my ark client open?

Ark pump incoming

Guys how do I change my bote its not letting me do anything it says I already voted??

nope
just vote, and you can close it
ez pz
restart your wallet and then try. worked for me

1. Uncheck the old delegate.
2. Submit the vote.
3. Close wallet.
4. Reopen wallet.
5. Delegates tab should be empty now.
6. Add "biz_classic"
7. Vote

nevermind I figured it out the ark client was being a nigger but now after I've voted for then unvoted "biz" and now I've got my 50 ark on"biz_classic" so can someone gib me like 3 ark so I didn't get totally jewd for this

AVkzuMsnjoYG4r3XLye2ALaTz3C1Aou9ej tia homies we're gonna make it together enjoy my fiddy ark

>dubs
alright, shit
sent ;)

thx bb

do you guys think it'd be worth shilling to pay people's ark fees for changing votes?
if so, i'd throw in for that

Only if they're whales, and at that point the 1 ARK would be irrelevant to them.

> do people not check that shit?

some people have jobs. they don't jerk off on here all day like you

too late to delegate and be added pre-51? I have ~1900 Ark to contribute

we're at 52 nigger, get in here

Coming, looking up how to get in on this to support :)

Damn it's comfy to see the original hwndu over here in Veeky Forums. Unfortunately, all my shekels are tied into an ICO right now, otherwise I'd join up. Might still do it if it even matters by then.

hell yea. read the thread, theres some info pics and steps on how to unvote/vote

what info you need?

I trust specifically because hwndu was great.

how will a complete noob get into this?

So how exactly does this work and how much profit would someone be expecting to get out of it daily/weekly?

Basically how to set up the vote. I found an article to read through.

Reading this:
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

Done. Took about 5 minutes to offload my holdings on bittrex to a local client and vote. Looking forward to future keks with you sirs.

~ Glowcloud

Lots of people are in ARK for HODL so many have probably voted and walked away from it.

i change all my votes to you
now what are we going to do?

i got 25 ark and voted now i just wait?

true, but it never hurts to check and see that you're still voting for a top 51 delegate
godspeed

Dicking around with new trips. Follow the ID for now.

Pretty much, I mean most of my holdings are long term (months to years). Good to set notifications on price to periodically get notified of good price movement.

Look at Ether for example, $1 - $8 for like a year until any serious action. We're at the ground floor for so much new tech this year. Granted, not everything will be an Ether, but I think a lot of projects have a future.

Can someone explain how much profit is paid out of this, if, for example, you put in $100 of ARK

hmm debating how much i should put in but I'm pretty uneducated about ark

You'd probably earn about 1 ark a month.

1000 ark is gonna be roughly 10 dollars a week which isn't bad

Slightly more but it comes out to between 10 - 15% a year before compounding.

That seems pretty worthless. You'd make more riding waves on the charts.....\

So... This is going to be outdated, I ran these numbers like three weeks ago and these rates were at the time where Ark stood in Coinmarketcap and where it *could* go based on where other coins were worth. This was my estimated long term potential for ARK:

COIN - POSITION - SUPPLY - (Market Cap) (Price)
ARK - #45 - 95,559,466 total ($87,214,545) ($0.912673)
- get to 25 @250,000,000 mkt - $2.61 (+$1.70 185%)
- get to 15 @500,000,000 mkt - $5.23 (+$4.32 473%)
- get to 10 @1,000,000,000 mkt - $10.46 (+$9.55 1046%)

I can see this as a top 15 if not top 10 token. When? Dunno. Long hold. I value tech/tokens like these over PnDs anytime. PnDs are way too volatile and often are missed boats riding someone else's coat-tails.

Well duh. This currency is for those who want to hold and try to ride ARK while making free money. Compare it to normal stock interest of ~4% yearly.

how much more we need until were in 51

Passive income for just holding. Same as loaning out BTC or ETH on exchanges.

Why not make money on something you're not directly day trading?

> I don't want free money
> 1 ARK could be worth a lot one day

As of this second, 153,570. We want at least 200 - 250k to keep a healthy lead and not get knocked out by someone else later.

153,569 more ARK

~ 35.14733703 BTC worth (current price on bittrex)

is bittrex best place to buy, cheapest?

From what I've seen, yeah. It has the highest volume.

~150k until we're forging.

I can lose my position at any time. If you still don't trust these 2 delegates you have your votes in, or don't want to waste your votes on a non-forging delegate. Your Arks' aren't gaining anything sitting in a delegate that isn't forging. I can always extend my offer by setting up another delegate

nice
are we raising, or are others lowering?

We're raising.

And "biz" is falling

Yes. Because I trust a delegate with 3 voters in rank 18.

arkfuturesmartnode 993,764 ARK 3 voters

(((coincidence)))

We knocked biz out a few hours ago and surpassed him. He's no longer stealing money at our expense.

sick digits newfriend

He is still holding 505 votes from people that aren't aware of his bullshit, I won't be satisfied until he has 2 votes, one from himself and one from the whale he gave all our ARK to.

bump

just added 465 :^)

This is another wallet I have setup for a forging position for those wanting to remove their votes. The delegate isn't registered yet.
AXHdnXqEsLTYaX1Vd83feayFmd3LqxxWUQ
I will pay out weekly 90%%% profit sharing with a some of the 10% going to The Ark Community Fund for further development with ark.io/

ark.io/ ark.io/slack/ github.com/arkecosystem ark.io/roadmap/ blog.ark.io/ ark-news.com/ forum.ark.io/ ark.io/whitepaper/ explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor arkstats.net/ arknode.net/VoteReport.txt reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/wiki/jarunik
arknode.net/ ark-guide.readme.io/
If you want to see a great video about ark from one of our community members head on over to youtube.com/watch?v=CgD4WqHJFtU
Current Ark.io exchanges are
exchange.coss.io/pair/ark-btc litebit.eu/en
cryptopia.co.nz/Home bittrex.com/

Fuck off retard. Quit spamming garbage.

You have 3 whales, why are you shilling here?

He only has one, and it's not his, the whale is just using him. The othe two wallets are a random small fry and the delegate wallet itself.

Now it makes sense, thanks.

Last bump before bed.

150k to go.

200k - 250k to get a solid lead.

I thought all anons were cowards so what are you doing here coming to shill to us?

One more.

We're less than 150k from forging and our nodes are ready.

I didn't want to buy into another Veeky Forums delegate, but the fact that you guys have your public info out there makes me feel better about trusting you

should i buy another 4k arc?

Just 225 ARK, but voted anyway.

Yes. You should. I doubled down today myself.

We are now listed on arkstats.net/

140k away

Was probably just an artifact of it freshly being added.

It'snormalized now.

Damn bro you got a wide screen.

Thanks, my mother's very proud of me.

just casted my vote, thanks for the heads up

Feels good having people who can actually code and automate a system running this