Alright boys, I refinanced my house and put it all on ETH, how long until I go to lamboland?

Alright boys, I refinanced my house and put it all on ETH, how long until I go to lamboland?

you're fucked

What do you mean? I biught in a dip and it seems to be trending upwards right now.

Sweet Jesus

Really went all in there didn't ya?
Personally I would have split that 50/50 w/ BTC at lower dip but hey, hindsight's 20/20 right?

Best of luck to you user

lmao this is next level retardation

lol why 45 xrp?

Holy shit you do realise that eth is still in a bear trap

Youre probably the only reason why Eth had its upswing.

By January

Dude, you lose half of that don't come crying.

>1000eth buy
>only reason for upswing

Ok kiddo

This

That depend on how low you bought you can expect ETH to be 330 by today.

I was testing the waters awhile back, bought it at a buck a coin, failed miserably, decided to try again with eth
Was about 263 when i bought it

Update:
Already up over $40k since i bought it, see y'all in lamboland

> be bored at home
> be poor as fuck because mom doesn't give me money
> browse Veeky Forums
> think up how to get people to pay attention to me
> I know, I will lie ON THE INTERNET
> make up a story about owning a house
> make up data in a program that accepts just about any input
> make thread
> yay! people love me!

sorry op

nice dude. word of advice set up a stoploss and buyback if you can

you mean bull trap?

If that were the case, wouldn't I have put a million dollar's on there, splitting it between ETH and BTC?
Already done, I though ahead this time after my disastrous venture into XRP.

so it looks more real

I'm excited for you. i dont have shit for experience other than doing this since 2012 but I think we may be going up to 500-700

but be careful. stay awake for like the next 72 hours

I set a buy last night on gdax for 216 last night after selling in the 240s and had a discussion with my stepfather who is a wealth manager then cancelled the buyback and now i wanna eat a bullet

And if i was only claiming this, why would i claim a house on worth roughly around 260k, or something like putting the place i live in jeapordy, when i could simply say i hit a minor lottery or have a good job. No my friend, this is real, this is a huge gamble, and if it fails, i stand to lose everything.

I laughed so hard at this thread.
But seriously, godspeed user, what is the app you are using btw ?

because then people would be like: HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS RISKING EVERYTHING
LET'S TALK TO HIM AND TELL HIM HE'S AN IDIOT

welcome to Veeky Forums
he's using blockfolio

He 'managed' your wealth alright. He 'managed' to fuck it right up. Always ignore people telling you not to buy eth

Blockfolio, some people roleplay with it, but i find it useful to keep track of gains and losses and only put in what i actually have.
Fair enough, as i said before, i am very nervous about this as my venture into ripple failed miserably, but i've been lurking here and watching ETH's prices and press releases, and I feel like now is the time to put everything I have on it.
I plan to, if this tanks, I'm fucked.

I know some peeps who did that with ltc when it first went to 48.... They dead now

So you did some research into ETH, and still bought in?
are you sure you did research and didn't find it overvalued?
knowing that the creators own a big share of it, that somebody just dumped 39,000 ETH the other day just to fuck with people.
The fact that it has an infinite supply, which means that people will need to keep buying it at a higher rate than they are produced so the price can keep going up.
What about the fact that it's centralised as shit also?
And the fact that the price needs to stay low for all the tokens to be useful?
ETH price might go up, but if it goes over $1000 for example, it will make all those tokens useless (since you need ETH to transfer the tokens)

I mean, what kind of research did you do to come up to the conclussion of "I'll buy a ton of this shit because there is no way I'm losing all my money"?

honest people don't talk like this. how old are you? also the clean 1000 ETH being "all" of your refinanced "house" made me cum in your moms mouth.

This wasn't even the beginning of the crash.

I would sell now and buy back in half a day from what I see on the depth chart and the number of green candles in a row

only my opinion but it looks like at top of cycle now

i would be very conservative with your gains esp considering its your house

If I were you and I am in a similar position as you I'd try to hold bitcoin ethereum and litecoin not just ethereum. long term these are really the only coins you need. Litecoin is poised for the most growth percentage wise at the moment imo.

good move lad. set the buy around 228 imo

I had it around 240, but i'll adjust it.
I think I'm gonna pull out now, It's starting to drop, I might leave the 30k or so from the current gain in and see what happens.

I hope you listened lad

>bought it at a buck a coin
XRP was never a dollar. Fun larp though.

damn it mate i told you 15 min ago pay attention youre dealing with a shitload of money

It was up to 98 cents a coin when i bought it, lesson learned
I just pulled out everything except the gain

>98 cents a coin
Never even came close to that. I like your character though.

youre welcome mate if you wanna throw me a tip
eth
042a236178efc3980c04f8d478e04367d45a9c92

Good move, you just made 30k. Now use that to invest in crypto.

yes with smart buybacks and taking advantage of the oscillation with limit orders he can make a lot of money with that 30k

what app is that ?

I think the narrative of the creators dumping is a little stupid. It's not in their interest to dump.

As for the price valuation, who's to say? Right now the Ethereum Blockchain isn't used yet. There's no knowing whether this is internet 2.0 or shit. So arguments for lower prices and higher prices are still valid.

Centralization is another moot point. This isn't BTC. ETH isn't meant to be a store of value.

If it did not have an infinite supply it would be difficult to implement the blockchain apps. Again, this isn't designed to be like BTC in terms of scarcity and use as currency.

This is so crazy it might just work

>they think this isn't the bull trap.

it's in their interest to dump if they know the price is overvalued and it will go down.

Also you are helping prove my point:
> ETH isn't meant to be a store of value.
so why would anyone who wants to make money spent $250k in it?
People treat ETH like it's the next bitcoin, and they think it will be worth $10k in 5 years.
They're like: "I missed the BTC train, I'd better catch the ETH train before it leaves the station"
but ETH is not a train, ETH is just one of those trains that turns into a museum and candy shop for tourists.

>daily volume of almost $2 billion
>thinks $268,000 is even a drop in the ocean

Honestly user, don't listen to everyone here. It's full of people that already sold and missed the rebound. You made a good decision. It might drop to $250 briefly but it's not touching $200 ever again. You made a good call. You'll be up to $400k at least by the end of July.

Sure, I agree that they would dump as a last ditch effort to normalize the price if the market doesn't do it.

I always saw ETH as a crypto asset similar to how heating oil is. This is obviously contingent on widespread adoption of the network. With these analogies it kind of works - nobody buys oil as a value store, they buy gold. But people still buy oil futures and the commodity itself for arbitrage. I think the market will find an equilibrium soon, I just think that right now is too early to say either way.

similar to how heating oil is an asset *****

>he still thinks bitcoin is the future
Bitcoin has failed. It's sad but true. Ethereum will prevail regardless of what you maximalists say.

Please tell me why I should buy 200 Bitcoin instead of a 12.5kg gold bullion.

>>near instantaneous cross border transactions
>>immutable ledger
>>no storage fee
bitcoin > 12.5kg gold bullion

Seriously? Would you like more reasons? I like gold too, but be intellectually honest

> bitcoin has failed
care to elaborate?

>, I refinanced my house
Quit now you dick, play with your profits now and leave the home alone

I think this user is right.

You made a very nice profit in the span of days. Just use that and put the money back into the house dude.

42k is more than enough to fund moon missions while mitigating the risk of losing the house

>42k is more than enough to fund moon missions
Sole 42k investment in a shitcoin can cause a huge pump (and a dump because of sellwalls)

I mean he should obviously diversify and perform due diligence

How did you manage to buy that much ETH in one go?

You are mad as fuck OP is getting mad gainz, and wait him to be as miserable as you.
He took the risk, he won, he would be stupid to stop now that it's clear ETh will recover.