Everyone in the world is an agnostic because nobody knows whether God is real or not

Everyone in the world is an agnostic because nobody knows whether God is real or not.

Actually, I do know.

But I am not allowed to say.

>just trust me famalam
someone will fall for this yet again

I used to know nothing.
Now I know God.
Do I still know nothing?

Not true.

People who believe in god always claim to know.

>wtf I love theism now
Everyone loves a good cup of cha. ;)

I prefer a nice cup of warm semen, but to each his own.

Agnosticism is admitting your ignorance, not just being ignorant.

Arguably you now know less than nothing.

So? People always claim to be surprised when a quite friendly neighbour turns out to be a psychopath serial killer, turns out, what people claim to "know" ain't worth a hill of shit.

It is not.

But in this argument, the people who believe in god always claim to know, the people who don't believe in god rarely make the same claims.

Nice meme.

>My ignorance is imputed to the entire human race.

Holy shit the hubris.

>I understand everything
Holy shit the hubris

You will never catch me claiming omniscience.

The fucking "you can't know what I don't know" is absolutely bollocks.

OP is claiming that everyone is agnostic whether or not they realise it, not that everyone is a self-aware agnostic.

Personally, I think "agnostic" is a label made up by atheists who don't want to hurt their religious friend's and family's feelings (or fall foul of religiously motivate bigotry by being openly godless).

It's a more defensible position than the absolutely untenable position "There is no God".

But there's no real distinction between the two. There is no fence to straddle.

>So? People always claim to be surprised when a quite friendly neighbour turns out to be a psychopath serial killer, turns out, what people claim to "know" ain't worth a hill of shit.
Then they obviously didn't knew.
Fallibilism is correct, suck my dick.

Feel free to show me any human who has the facts babe.

>absolutely untenable position "There is no God".

What about the claim "there is no santa claus"? Is that untenable?

Protip: It's not "knows," it's "believes"

>Everyone on earth is Hindu, since achieving Moksha is attainable through any religious path
Really activates those almonds, huh