JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq0a2BWE3zA
youtu.be/pbbllkn3EfY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Die by """""suicide""""" at the age of 92
Really butters your bread

Are you suggesting that he didn't kill himself? Why would someone kill him, at the age of 92?

I dunno.

Why/how would a decrepit old man who can barely move hang himself? There are stories MI6 did it for some reason, can't say it doesn't seem completely implausible.

Secret Judeo-Nazi spies assasinated him to prevent him from going public with the truth about the Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God

>can't say it doesn't seem completely implausible.
So it is completely implausible?

I never understood why he was jailed for so long given how lightly many other Nazis got off.

>There are stories MI6 did it for some reason, can't say it doesn't seem completely implausible.

Why would a decrepit old man who can barely move be killed by MI6?

Because he's Rudolf fucking Hess. There are rumors about how he wanted to blow the whistle on King Edward. The whole Hess thing was spoopy we'll probably never know the truth.

I can only think of this when I see that guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq0a2BWE3zA

>offers Britain peace and promises not to touch its empire
>Britain decides to have 451,000 of its civilians killed, their empire destroyed, and their island flooded with colored peoples instead
How'd that "can't let the continent become too united and powerful" strategy work out?

Old men are easy to kill

>There are rumors about how he wanted to blow the whistle on King Edward
Why didn't he do that during the previous 42+ years? And if he had such incriminating evidence why didn't they just kill him in 1946? They where hanging Nazis left and right back then, whats one more loser?

they didn't learn the 1st time

For the british people? like shit
For the jew? good

>offers Britain peace and promises not to touch its empire
And Hitler was known for not breaking treaties right?

>tfw Ronald speirs was the military governor of Spandau prison until the late 50s
anyone need a cigarette?

No idea but the whole thing stinks.

Better dead than bred.

Hess had completely lost it by the time Speer was released. Read a book rather than conspiracy shit

Which book? Or are you just regurgitating wikipedia to look smug? Hess "lost it" well before the Nuremberg trials even started and was going full retard during them.

There's nothing conspiratorial about taking note of the odd circumstances Hess found himself the moment the english took him into custody to the day he died and there's more to the story for sure which will embarrass the shit out of the english.

>hehe you can trust us! us krauts nevah will go back on our word the moment it benefits our war mongering and genocidal ways!

Don't see why the English have such hatred for the Germans, especially since they share the same ancestry and blood.

your conspiracy theory sucks and falls apart the moment you apply any skeptical analysis towards it.

Also, if you were actually intelligent, you would at least follow a conspiracy theory concerning the cold war and how the Soviets kept denying any attempt to release him since they got some sort of access to western powers since the way the prison worked was each allied power would swap around guard duty instead of hanging onto batshit jewlluminati crap

gotta say i'm with you on this one OP

What jew Illuminati crap? Your putting words in my mouth. I'm just pointing out he died under weird circumstances, it's all werid, btw still waiting on that book recommendation.

>Still in custody in Spandau, he died by suicide in 1987 at the age of 93.
holy fuck, i would hate to be this guy

I wonder why he waited until he was 93 to an hero, surely by time he was 75 he knew that even if he was released from prison all that was waiting for him at home was a prison-like nursing home

>Read a book
Ironic

You should read this book you moronic faggot.

youtu.be/pbbllkn3EfY
>NEIN
what did he mean by this?

>high
>quality
>discourse

Go back to /int/ or /pol/, retard.

Because fuck you, that's why!

A lot of old folk's kill themselves due to the pain and suffering of old age. If he had any secrets to spill, he spilt them long ago.

Why is the English judge such a damn bastard?

The man is about to have his life torn away from him, after fighting for the good of Europe and for the good of the British peoples (by extention, but no, the judge suddenly demands you either willingly throw your life away, or attempt to fight being railroaded at which point he'll simply cut you off.

Disgusting.

>this is what stormfags actually believe

>reddit spacing

Oh fuck off, this world and certainly Europe really would be better under Nazi rule, I'm sorry if you've been brainwashed throughout school to think the opposite.

Not to mention, you do not have the gaul to speak about men brave enough to fight for their ideology, whilst all you do is right salty litanies or virtue signalling about how much of a cuck loving crypto-Jew you are.

Truly sir, kill yourself.

You too, newfag.

*write

I'm honestly glad to see there isn't an entire infection of amoral on his board, Europe is dying and the Nazi's were its retroactive cure.

This is one of the few /pol/ bait threads I'm somewhat interested in, as he's a relative of mine, and the family doesn't really want to talk about that particular branch. I found out I missed a chance to talk with his son at my great-grandfather's funeral, which, according to my mother, is the only time I've ever had any contact with that particular branch.

The old family joke goes, "We don't talk about 'Uncle Rudolf'".

>There are stories MI6 did it for some reason
The Brits had been trying to release him on humanitarian grounds for years - it was the Soviets who kept denying it.

kek do you post on Veeky Forums? I remember someone on Veeky Forums mentioning a distant relation to Hess recently

Yeah, let's not talk about our ancestors because MUH EVIL NAZIS, how does it feel to have a family of brainwashed liberals?

gall*

It's like 5:33 here, I really didn't notice, thank you.

Our society is fucked, just let the blind burn with it.

>Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God
mah nigga

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

>go on a selfless mission to make peace
>get convicted of crimes against peace

Can't make this shit up.

Spandau by Albert Speer. He was utterly hysterical, going on random hunger strikes, etc.

>the prison he spent half his life in is now a shopping center exclusive to the british occupational forces that still cuck Germany to this day

Go back to beddit fag if you can't handle the bants

DESU, the both sides of the family were fighting both sides of that war. Gramps was VP of Boeing, other gramps was a British admiral. Better to be remembered for the winners, after all.

Reactionist piece of shit

>this world and certainly Europe really would be better under Nazi rule
oh yeah, that time they looted my country was fucking great
you are no better than 'I wish the Soviet Union would return' LARPers

because dementia can make you start saying things people don't want you to say