Blockfolio Rate Thread: Don't Call it a Comeback Edition

Blockfolio Rate Thread: Don't Call it a Comeback Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/interstellarpump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Cofoundit bro
comfy

You know it. They're going to bring some much needed order into the ICO space & the priority pass idea is just ingenious. Also the close ties to ICN makes me feel super snug.

I wanted to buy ANS but it shot up quicker than I thought. I'm like bancor though...

Oh and I own 186 MNE.

Why mostly nobody holds BTC here?
I mean, it's probably the safest option, it won't get you many gains, but putting at least 25% in something safe is always recommended when investing

I bought in last night, loving it. I can't believe weak hands dumped so low ahead of the ICOs.

1/2 just started doing blockfolio an hour ago please give feedback

>bought under 8k

comfy reporting in

2/2

Also have cofoundit quatloo memetic and 2give

diversification is a meme

you seem like a nice lad
do some research on getting free coins with that BTC (you just have to link it by signing a message)
Byteball, Bitcore, and Stellar Lumen will give you free coins just by linking your BTC.
Including the research, it will take you at most 20 minutes to do, and you will get free money.

starting to recover
didnt lose that much tho!

I never sell at a loss ever. Hodl for ten years a shitcoin if i must. I started 2 months ago with .79 btc and now i have .1

Huge diversification with small margins is working for me i guess

Portfolio went from a high of 435k to 280k in two days lol. Not the first time won't be the last.

You never lose money making a profit, most lose money trying to time the market.

Consistent 4-6% gains are better than one 50% before blowing it on a crash.

I used to fall for this meme too. But the fact is it's better to cut your losses and buy into something that has more potential to grow faster rather than wait for what could possibly be months to break even.

Wow that's a lot of LTC. Any reason why you're so deep into it?

Honestly even tho its working i think i would do better making legit investments rather than scraping shitcoins off the floor hoping they randomly get pumped.

The problem is i have no job and nothing else to do so ill sit there for hours making 50 cent trades on eth or something with high volume. I have zero fiat zero friends no job homeless. Just go to library and finesse cents out of shitcoins sometimes get lucky. I want to just sell all and consolodate into eth ltc golem kurrent monero and hodl while reading whitepapers learning to code.

If i can figure out how to know about ico and participate in them i think i could do good too.

Yeah I'm very bullish on litecoin since April. I think we will continue to go sideways and up for the rest of the year. But something tells me we have only seen the beginning and a market cap of 10billion usd for litecoin is not unrealistic at all. eventually ill just hold the long term coins of btc ltc and eth. Unless some of the shitcoim developments prove to have real use like siacoin. GAME just kinda seemed like a good one to short term trade with a few bitcoin. not sure how much it has going it fundamentally though

This is what I love about Crypto, the risk is high but the barrier of entry is so low that literally anybody can get involved and work their way up.

I really hope you make it user.

STOP DIVERSIFYING WITH SO LITTLE MONEY. JESUS.

I have nearly 10k in crypto and I still only have it in 3 different coins.

How do I look Veeky Forums?

Once I get to 3000$ I'll put 25% in BTC

oh wowww monacoin

Wew.

Got in on IOC at .40, Strat at .50, Bat at .12.

Overall 300% in the green

Not pictured is my holdings on IOTA

Can I ask you about Komodo?

I have a fair bit in there. There was a showcasing at Fintech in copenhagen just these past days.

How did Komodo do?

I bought the dip friendo. Sold at 2.40 and bought the dip from last week's massacre.

Long hodl, like the rest of my portfolio. I started with $600 ish dollars back in January

Today is last day, so we won't hear anything probably till next week

Riding ICN until Aug

Rate me.

And if you feel generous today...
13GfJTKQBExx7YDQCoJq1QQV29ey97gnbd

Thanks for replying :)

shit tier , would not hold

Wan't to get even most out of Crypto?

Add this group to your Telegram:

t.me/interstellarpump

>actually holding any currency

Sooner or later a crash cycle will occur and you guys will lose your hard earned money. You'll hope it's one more dip and hold, some will even buy. But this time the commercials bring the price all the way down and force you to exit.

The only way to beat the system is to scalp.

I like these threads.

I see 10x within a year

>5/6 in green
>would not hold
pick one

spot on, user

Poor student who put in 500 2 days ago. Gonna hodl with this. Maybe invest more if I make some more money this summer. If I can pay off my student loans with cyrpto money Id be happy.

IOC... my nigga

byteballblog.wordpress.com/how-to-get-free-byteballs/

>mfw I brought the dip

Sell soon and take your profits. Eth will become cheap again. Buy back in. repeat.

My safe pick is fiat...

Not holding btc because even if btc jumps to 10k that is just around x5. Same thinking for ETH.

Lisk is from ICO. Titan hands mode.

>tfw only 1k BNT

am i gonna make it bros?

The 300% is from a buying the dip yesterday

My initial investment was 123$ Canadian what should I do?

Delete that Status ICO bullshit.

My initial investment was $100.

Damn. You've seen some shit. Care to tell us the whole story?

Bought $100 worth of BTC 4 days ago.

Yeah it's a long story. I've seen some shit man.

I'm looking for 1 - 2 altcoins to invest 20% of my capital in.

I'm not looking for suggestions from shills, but how do I go about finding good altcoins?

>has a lot of shitcoins
>doesnt have esp2

buy esp2 now its cheap

Depends on what kind of investment you want.

I fell for the diversification meme, but I wanna hold STRATIS LTC ETH ANS and IOC and just sit on it for the long haul
Helllo friend
I hope you make it brah

Rate this 10/10 spread

Panic sold and bought during the weekend but in the end I still made money even after falling for the NMR PnD :^)

itt: too much diversification

Please help why the fuck does blockfolio say im up but on bittrex im in red.

I input all my trade satoshi price and amount exactly. Do i need the right date for transactions?

Also how can i get the most out of blockfolio ? Is it just for a quick check to catch something mooning or are other features worth using?

Thanks Veeky Forumsraelis, see you in lamboland

Balls out on SIA

>corroborate shilling from here reddit twitter maybe youtube and btc talk

>learn some comp sci theoretics

>read btc whitepaper. Use this as guage to read other whitepapers. Try to discern tech from buzzwords

>learn basics of technical and fundamental analysis, apply to altcoin

I just bought some verge. I dont think its a pnd but still could be. Most people here consider sia ark gnt eth etc legit inbestments

Blockfolios with no BTC are sooo dumb

Advice?

nice one

My portfolio went from 0.28 to 0.15 btc because I got to greedy with ans. Making a comeback now

My ico kiddie starter pack

Should probably move some dgb into btc tbqh pham

Danm, why im so fucking por, if i had a bigger starting point i would be surfing the waves

How's my driving

Do you guys hold alt coins on exchange?

I hvae wallets for BTC and ETH but it's going to be a hassle having a wallet installed for every alt

Depends on their value, I keep things I'm ready to trade on Bittrex because some transfer rather slow.

Just testing the waters, newfag here

Bought ether, using it for Solidity development. Actually made pretty decent gains (invested ~$600).

At least Ltc held

Bitshares to the moon!

ugh you bought the wrong ant

Sell like 75% of Digikek to something else

Please rate

I feel like I might be hodling some bags

How long until I get my lambo?

you're on track m8 i'd say in about 5,000 years or so you should be there

opinions?

Why are so many of you retards holding so many coins outside of the top 10?

Do you really think the coins based on facilitating transfers can beat BTC, LTC or XRP in the long run?

Or coins that allow for smart contracts will beat ETH or RSK?

Or any coins that don't offer financial services you really think they are ever going to match in real value the absurd marketcap they have?

I agree with the general sentiment but I think ANS is an exception here. Because China has an enormous economy and is known for preferring local alternatives to arguably superior foreign products.

I'm on my way.

t. started yesterday

GO GET A JOB CAUSE YOUR BROKE.

so tired of seeing these broke squids posting their "portfolio"

if your total holdings equate to a decent Dinner in the US, go level up in life, and come back later.

Post portfolio fgt

Rate bros

What did you start with 2 days ago?