Were Egyptians white before they were all raped and invaded by Arabs?

Were Egyptians white before they were all raped and invaded by Arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NHaFYdnk5Ho
medicalxpress.com/news/2011-08-king-tut-european-men-dna.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

/thread

The Arab conquest of Egypt had very little impact on the genetic makeup of the average Egyptian. An Egyptian 2000 years ago would probably look more or less the same as a modern Egyptian

They're both indo-europeans

The whole mediterannean is more or less the same. Trade, immigration, etc. You can find Egyptians that are Italian-white to Sudanese-Black.

If you mean 'white' such as Nordic - then obviously not.

youtu.be/NHaFYdnk5Ho
This debate by two well known classicists settled the debate for me once and for all.

Real egyptians are pretty much modern day Arabs. The whites and blacks you find today are from conquests of romans and other european powers. Blacks are the barbarian hoard in that part of the world.

medicalxpress.com/news/2011-08-king-tut-european-men-dna.html

They most likely had more arabic features like hook noses, large dark eyebrows and perhaps more olive skin tones.

There were european rulers of the egyptian throne because of the Ptolemaic dynasty, although whether that greek aristocratic family had white skin is anyone's guess.

As for that bust right there, it's more of a representation of what her ideal look was rather than realistic face proportions. Her nose was deliberately made to look more "european" in a sense, and the swan like neck to look more feminine.

>hapmeme

>being jewish

Only problem with the Arabic thing, is ancient Egyptians were practically never drawn with full beards.

Their closest living relatives today are Semites.

Fuck off

Hitler was a Jew too according to that article.

ok shlomo

I'm really loving this meme where a smaller population is capable of completely genetically displacing the original one just because they managed to conquer them. I bet you think anatolians and greeks were genetically changed as well.

It's like watching two retards trying to out-retard each other

Hey, don't you know? The Romans literally killed all the Celts and Iberians

lel, one post in this thread with actual evidence behind it, the rest kvetching.

This is so cringey. I'm taking right to /pol/

your seriously retarded

>your

lmao

Yep, idiots do this with the persians, Phoenicians, and Iberians.