Should i purchase Bancor? Okay, i was one of those going against it because of jews...

Should i purchase Bancor? Okay, i was one of those going against it because of jews, but i am realizing that everything jews createe turns to gold, should i go all in? Will it dip again?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Will it dip again?

yes

>turns to gold

More like turns to ash

How about you actually read why it's worth buying first. Do some research beyond 'joos'.

Fucking 90% Veeky Forums way of thinking right here.

>No idea what they are trying to do.
>No idea how are they trying to do it.
>No idea who is on the team.
>Not a single glance on white paper.
>Not a single look on road map (short or long)
>Not a look if they manage to do the task for the said time.

Biz said jews are good/bad. Galia is BAE, Moon mission/crash. OMG its up 4% gonna moon, omg its down 4% SELL SELL SELL

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>supporting jewcoins
not even once

I just sold all of my BNT because the Smart Contract price is at 3.4$ and the Bittrex Price was around 3.60$

What's a good re-entry point? I'm actually very confident that BNT will boom.

you meant turn to shit.

As for bancor it's a centralized af blockchain in which the admins can create or destroy bancor tokens at any time, from any account, for any reasons. why the fuck would anybody invest into THAT.

buy more through the Smart Contract, you are guaranteed the bottom price, so even in BNT goes down and ETH moons again hard you can just sell it back through the Smart Contract and get the price that ETH is at. It's fucking beautiful. It's like holding ETH and BNT. It's for a limited time. I JUST KEEP BUYING MORE, it's the perfect fucking hedge.

Because most of us aren't paranoid schizophrenics

And we realize that if Bancor did this one time it would tank their whole business and they're surely not that dumb

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks user I just did but man was it a hassle.

Buy ANS user, it's not a scam and it's basically Ethereum for China.

Wait what. You can buy through the smart contract? I thought all you could do is sell?

Can you just buy BNT at ICO price?

Buy bnt, ans and ant.

Not ICO price but it's guaranteed to sell back at whatever price ETH is at.

blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30

Greatest fucked hedge I've ever seen.

>tfw bought bancor below ICO price during the panic crash

me too faggot

REEEE STOP POSTING THE MONEY MACHINE

I purchased through bittrex can i sell it via smart contract one day?

you will be able to sell it but you won't get the guarantee. They are whitelisting addresses.

>everything jews createe turns to gold

the opposite actually, everything jews get involved in turns to shit, while taking everything from the dumb goyim in the process

there's literally thousands of examples of this in the business and financial world

Go back to /pol/ xDD
take your facts with you

WITH JEWS
YOU LOSE

With jews you live fucker!

>filthy frank
Just get out man, must be 16 opinion does not matter