Why did Nietzsche insult his fellow atheists? What the fuck was his problem?

Why did Nietzsche insult his fellow atheists? What the fuck was his problem?

atheists are either really brilliant or really stupid

Do Catholics not call out their fellow Catholics when they think they're philosophically or morally wrong about something?

was Nietzsche an atheist? wasn't his whole philosophy like a great love letter to Being?

He loved to stir up shit.

He was too Alpha for this world.

He saw religious patriarchal societies dominate the world, he assumed in a Darwinian way that there is a strength in this society structure. He mocked athiests for weakening western civs foundations and not realizing what it might lead to.

He was a remarkably inconsistent thinker. Where you're supposed to go against the herd, unless you're a plebian that wants a better life than you currently have, where conflict serves to better man, unless it's between classes or sexes, where social norms must be challenged, unless they're the ones that keep the the men of his society in power.

He was crippled and meek physically, mentally in his own mind he was a giant. He said he wanted to be a Jesuit and maybe was, only the Vatican would know. He wrote his own version of the bible based on the inner moral compass of the common man.

Nietzsche isn't an atheist

>b-but muh god is dead
he was citing how positivism is upending religious faith he didn't say it was a good thing.

He also has a book called the anti-Christ and regularly rails against Christianity.

The correct translation from German is "Anti-Christian," two different things.

I always found that both in context of his life and his work the statement "God is dead" was a lament of the rampant positivism and anthropocentrism and the death of primal spirituality.

But that's just my two cents.

Lol because he wasn't an atheist, at least not according to the current signification of the term. He wanted to found a new pantheon. He didnt want to wallow in the "lol nope there be no god dats dumb dont think bout dat stuff"-style indifferentism of the last men. He was deeply religious, or wanted to be. He allows this here and there in Zarathustra, where the eternal recurrence is an object of enthusiasm and song rather than argument, and where we must hold the overman up as a goal like a god. Blah blah etc etc, no matter which part of his thought you turn to, there's a deeply anti-atheistic element to it.

I haven't read everything he wrote, but I don't think he ever states clearly in his philosophical works the existence or non-existence of God. It seems to be a non-issue within the context of his works.

Doesn't he believe that most people are worthless, regardless of their beliefs.

Because atheists are the unterhalbmensch.

>Religion consists of Christianity and Atheism

Every time.

Did he invent the fedora tip?

Nietzsche wasn't impressed that his fellow atheists were all utilitarians or some other gay shit like secular humanists so he told them all to be amoral edgelords. We can still feel his effects today whenever some atheist doesn't donate to charity or some shit and instead forces you to do it yourself.

No or else they wouldn't be Catholics.

AFAIK, he advocated a (Dionysian) spirituality more in accordance with nature, that would promote strength, beauty and creativity as it's highest values (revaluation of values). He viewed Christianity as an expression of slave morality. I don't think he ever identified as an Atheist. He probably would have viewed modern Atheism as just another socially degenerate dogma, symptomatic of nihilism.