Hurry the fuck up and move your delegate votes to biz_classic

hurry the fuck up and move your delegate votes to biz_classic.

we still ain't forging and need just over 100k to go. already got 660k

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jYEpGu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"biz" fucking blew everyone's confidence in this crypto, it's no surprise that more people have switched to "dr10" or "chris" as their delegates.
I feel like getting "biz_classic" forging is going to be a slog.

Slog? we are rank 52 and considering the number of votes left on scammer "biz" we should be there today or tomorrow

Just bought Ark and voted for biz_delegate, my first delegate.

At one point I had over 3200 Ark that I got for 10x less, but I sold (was my first month).... and now I spent about the same just to get 350 Ark.

This time I'm hodling. I'm deciding whether I should put more in now or wait for a dip to accumulate more.

Anyone have an estimate for how much Ark one would get through the delegate if they hold 350, 500, 1000, etc? I will be research and read the whole whitepaper soon but was just wondering...

*voted for biz_classic

I wish I had sold this shitcoin at $1 now I'm stuck with bags

if anything this proved the resilience of Veeky Forums and that the ARK system works.

But it only has 100k to go, user.

I firmly believe in biz_classic, and if they screw us I am personally going to cut moonman's dick off.

Why not wait til $100 at least?

Why did they change? I only ever received one payout. What's next? biz_ultimate, then biz_unlimited, then biz_apocalypse?

I just wanna sell half my bags now to buy more Bancor

Old delegate sent the entire week payout to one adress by "mistake" and fucked everyone. Vote for biz_classic make biz great again.

down to 53. we need more visibility

Who the fuck is biz_classic though?
And why should we trust him the same way we trusted biz?

In biz_classic you will get 425 * (your ark / total ark in delegate) per day, however there is a minimum payout, so if you dont reach the payout daily, you will get it as soon as you reached the minimum payout (which might take a couple days with 350 ark)

biz_classic is created by two people with public profiles (meaning we have their dox) and a background in comp sci and cybersec. They did the heavy lifting in the previous delegate by teaching the previous owner how to set everything up. Too bad previous owner was a 22 year old tech illiterate retard.

This won't happen again with the new delegate because if they try to fuck us we can send hookers to their houses, swat them or just stab them in the streets.

Everything is explained in the discord: discord.gg/jYEpGu

Btw, the rate for biz_classic is 100% for first two months, 90% after that for everyone who joined before we hit 51. This is MUCH better than any other delegate

just threw in mine pile :)

Can someone explain what all this means to a non-ARK holder?

Or just vote for the top10 delegates and have no worries.
What's the point in all of this

>the first delegate took all the ark and ran but you should vote for this one he wouldn't do that!!!!

kys you fucking peice of shit

lower payout smartpants. more people is less ark for you, as whales are getting it all.

Instead of mining or POS we have 82 "delegates" and the top 51 produce ARK based on votes, each ARK a voter has counts as a vote so someone with 1000 ARK essentially gets 1000 votes.
They did this so miners can't get political power like they have with BTC as we can just vote them out and replace them.

More ARK in the pool = less ARK payout.

This.

Can anyone vote for Chris or dr10 without any restrictions? As in, can I revoke my vote for biz and vote for one of those normally, even though they are in the top 51 already?