You poor deluded fucking retards missed the ETH dip AGAIN

>mfw a week from now you faggots will be screaming "WHEN WILL ETH DIP I WANT TO BUY SOME CHEAP!!!!!!"
But you always fail to buy it when it is cheap, even in the dips.

Because when it dips you scream
>IT'S ALL OVER IT'S CRASHING AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sad, poor fucking retards.

I love this post, thank you OP I couldn't agree more

Very well written

I won't buy into ETH until it's under $150.

>I won't buy into ETH

The key is having money in fiat on the exchange.

You wait patiently like a spider and then when the price falls, you snatch it.

This

almost there champ, now finish reading the sentence.

He sees eth retracing after a panic sell.

> GREEN CANDLES BUY BUY BUY!!!!

Then he loses money as it resumes its slow and steady decline.

I've made almost a BTC longing since yesterday senpai

Just went all in on my savings on this shit at $300

Veeky Forums don't fail me this time

>up 40% in 1 day
>muh dead cat bounce

Jesus, you already missed it retard. Pull out now, it's going lower.

It's a great short-term strategy.

It's not so great for people who don't understand price-action and think "Wow this means ETH is going back up forever!"

If there's one thing I've learned from all this, is that whenever something happens I should close down Veeky Forums the first thing I do. Most of you guys are literally fucking retarded, and I'm even more retarded for fucking falling for it. From this day onwards I trade without you pieces of monkey shit.

>savings of 300$
how? do you spend your money on frivolous shit?

And you.

>ETH is $200-$220 for like 2 days
>Buying in at $300
>It drops to like $270 on the path to recovery
>Veeky Forums why did it drop!!!!! YOU LIED
You're even worse than these fools.

Can you read?

So are you just going to monitor ETH once a day until you catch it at the desired rate, or are you going to put in a buy order and let it sit?

bro 90% of the posts on here are indian scammers. thats not a meme its literal truth. they were spamming "eth 7$ next year" in every single thread so they could buy low.

>tfw you didn't buy the ETH dip yesterday and just dumped everything into BTC for safekeeping
>at least made $30 off of ANS

48 hours no sleep :)

>listening to Veeky Forums

you have already lost

He's gonna buy it in 2040 on the way down when it finally gets replaced by something better and then he'll come post on Veeky Forums with
>I LOST ALL MY MONEY ON THIS!!! SEE I TOLD YOU IT WOULD DROP HAHA Veeky Forums !!!!!!

Yeah,cause biz panic sellers influence the markets.I made a pink wojak thread about eth to make fun of people who didnt sell at the ATH,not because Im a scammer

you think this is the only place they shill at? i doubt it.

Someone got dubs and said "buy FoldingCoin" and FoldingCoin shot up like 80%. Veeky Forums has way more influence than they realize.

I suspect a lot of big investors are actually lurking this board for ideas and information and to get a feel for community sentiment about different coins.

It won't matter in a month when ETH is $750

Well yeah I know that.

But he's going to come back whining and screaming until more newfags start selling and Veeky Forums shits itself again.

if biz panic sellers/delusional buyers didnt influence the markets then you wouldnt see so many pump scams being shilled here, for high marketcap coins too.

its still in a dip

I misread the market FUCKING KILL ME
I SOLD AT $240
I HELD AT $410 TWO WEEKS EARLIER
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
I thought it was going down to $200 even.
I missed it. Fuck me in the ass, I'll have to wait for the next dip.

I got notifications set at $175, $150, $125, $100 and buy orders at $40 and below.

I'm pissed I didn't have the buy order set for that flash crash last week, but you learn from your mistakes.

Next significant (like 50%) dip is in like 2-3 months. Have fun.

Yea op because you trade on emotion. WE LOVE YOU and thanks for making us rich. KEEP IT UP.

I fucking held.

Didn't sell or buy a goddamn thing.

Considering just taking the hit (Made $50 on my ETH holdings, but at its current price I will have far less ETH if I buy in now) and buying and sitting on it.

It's going to go up to like $650 as a peak (seriously) over the next 3-4 months, and then dip all the way down to $400 before it rallies yet again and shoots for $1000 by February of next year.

Your call.

Gonna wait until tomorrow, it rallied too hard today, I'll bet it'll have a small dip and maybe a bit better buying opportunity.

4 months ago this thing was $28.

Anyway I know you're right but I'm just gonna hold.

I bought the ETH dip but I'm waaaaay more interested in Antshares for the really big gains. Holding 20 ETH which isn't much but it will be worth it if ETH hits 1k at some point. Antshares has potential to hit ETH prices someday and is a much better investment if you don't have much money to work with (only got 20k USD here).

This guy is my nigga.

>tfw would have bought the dip but payday isn't until Friday

FUCKING DAMMIT

You are acting so confident and certian that your little faggot prediction is guaranteed to be correct. Just put in your 50% discount buy order in and quit making posts like a good little faggot, okay?

You just won biz. There is just too much baseless shilling.

Bought a load at 220- something yesterday and sold it all for 265.

Not complaining that I don't hold it - I cashed out at the all time high. Ethereum has made so much for me this year, I'm surprised it didn't go down more - was expecting sub 200 and would have held some.

>bought 3 more ETH @$215
Thx for the gains senpai

no need to get upset, turbo.

>sold at 300
>waiting for kraken transfer to buy back in

please dont leave me behind!

>those 1 day candles

tick tock

I see three white soldiers.

when do you know when the price fell enough? was the dip 280? was it 250? was it 230? was it 210? will it be 150?

there is no way you can know you basically just gamble

Someone get this hothead out of here!

c o m p l a c e n c y p h a s e

>mfw I am like a greedy jew who refuses to sell at a loss and would rather go down and take everyone with me.

No wonder the chosen people are so successful.

I know the dip caused a lot of people issues but I actually came out much better on the other side (hopefully). I moved everything I had to xrp on Thursday (only about 40,000 xrp so about $10K in USD. Eth plummeted and I thought it would bottom at $250 or so and ended up getting 37 eth @ $270. Then shit tanked again and I thought I had fucked up when seeing $200 ETH. Held strong and actually went 5's long on a few ETH around $230 on Friday. Just closed it out today. Then, ETH hit $305 and the orders looked like it wouldn't go higher sold I sold for USD and bought 30 minutes later around $290. Anyways. portfolio is sitting on 41 ETH (worth $12,300 currently) and ETH is only at $298. This is my first time coming out of a large dip ahead of where I started. Feels good. Anyways, there is always money to be made it seems even on bear markets and dips. Hope this helps someone.

I won't buy lambos untill it's $1.99

I'm not a jew but I held and I'll hold again. I don't care if it goes to $1.

The whales want my ETH and they want it for cheap.

The only way to win is not to give it to ehm.

that was 2 weeks ago moron. we just went through despair and the sell off.

Guess where we are at now?

CLOSE YOUR MARGINS IF YOU ARE AHEAD RIGHT NOW - POLO IS NOT RIGHT AND IS NOT SHOWING ALL COINS OR USD PAIRS

So does it really smell as bad as they say?
I'm curious.

HOLY FUCK I MISSED RETIREMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Something just happened where I had a 5:1 long on ETH/BTC and I tried to close it and would have gotten 12,000 USD. I thought it was fucked up and closed the order then redid one and it went back to the correct settlement. GOD DAMN IT.

>Selling ETH
>Using Margin
>Thinks 12k is "retirement"
Shoo shoo pajeet

I did the same thing . Those whales will have to pry the eth from my cold dead diamond hands . Fuck whales

My bad, look at pic. It showed closing my long with 6 ETH @ $2239 BTC price per ETH (not $2239 but 2239 BTC). That is why i backed out (this pic is from after I almost had a heart attack). It showed 12,800 BTC. I knew that was wrong but I literally hit "close" on my long and that is what popped up. It was like Kraken had the numbers backwards.

GUYS I GOT BACK IN AT 290 AFTER SELLING AT 240 I FEEL IT I THINK WE ARE GOING TO 500 EASY THIS TIME!!!

Best advice. Here's a (you)

Wiser words never spoken.

t. Guy that sold at 250 and didn't buy back in at 222

This was the amount auto filled on the bottom which was the one I fucking cancelled out of fear. The top one was what it auto filled after I tried to re-close my margin and did.

That's what a Millionaire says. If I buy at $200 and it goes to $400 then I've only made 2x... Also that is a LONGSHOT and takes enormous time.

No money to be made in ETH.

Name another investment that can get you a better return on $200,000+ principal.

applesauce.

You'll be back. You're here for the memes to trade with and you know it.

applesauce.

>Up from 200 to 300
>Takes such a long time
Lol you retard

I shorted at 270 cus it found resistance there for a while, i wake up its 288. What do bros? I bought im at 240 so i at least made money but its dummy money

shut up you fool. don't tell them about the applesauce!

It's going to go back up again. You fucking retards should not be shorting crypto.

>implying

I bought 20 eth at $209 fellow hodler, and 30 eth before that at $120

These gains are comfy.

>panic sold half my ETH at $245
>bought the litecoin dip
>made 10% instead of 25%
Why am i so retarded

Nigga, you had over a week to short when the coin was showing obvious negative signs (and then crashed), and you short when things turn positive.