I JUST FILLED OUT MY TAX RETURN AND I ONLY GET BACK $800 FOR THE YEAR?

I JUST FILLED OUT MY TAX RETURN AND I ONLY GET BACK $800 FOR THE YEAR?

What the fuck is this shit? I only earned $39,000 AUD and paid most of that fucking shit in taxes and uni fees.

Is this seriously what working is like?

>his boss pays him in fiat

>I'm poor pay attention to me

Are you bitching? I make 23k a year and have to pay $100+ a year in taxes. Fuck canada

I'm not poor at all. This is just the first time I have ever paid taxes and I never expected so little in return.

>I only earned $39,000 AUD
>I'm not poor at all

for reference, $39k AUD is rougly 1.9 mil indian rupees

Lmao pajeet btfo
But seriously,39k is not poor,its average

>Implying my earning on paper is my earnings kek

Whatever happened to Ausfags'
>muh free healthcare
>muh free college

>tfw only made $4300 for the year but get $1000 back in taxes
I love the USA

Oh lord I make that I see where Im headed

We got both, any other questions ?

>tfw worked 3 months in aus and got 3k AUD
>tfw worked 5 months in europe the same year and got 2800eur

Lmao

Ayyo OP,
I bought in about 2 years ago and withdrawled to fiat first time this year. I kept a few bills to myself and put most back in crypto..
So I have to file a long term capital gain come tax time 2018, right?
I make not that much, about maybe 22-27k a year, so that would put me in the tax bracket where I won't have to pay much taxes on long term capital gains, correct?
Thanks OP, I have an accountant in the family, but I know she's never done bitcoin files before, she works in a firm, but trying to get some info

>t. only pretending to be retarded

Tax returns aren't 'spin the wheel win a prize' you only get back what you over payed in the first place. Take your return put it in crypto and 5x it is you're not satisfied

Great! So don't complain about the taxes you have to pay for your "free" government services.

>Australians
Yeah nah

that's what free looks like kid

welcome to the real world

don't worry when you have a welfare dependent underclass they don't pay anything but still vote free stuff

The greenies are redistributing your wealth for you.