There are several pumps happening on bittrex in the next few hours by a handful of PnD groups

there are several pumps happening on bittrex in the next few hours by a handful of PnD groups

have any of you guys had luck trying to guess the coins that these groups pump? the coins that they usually pump can only be traded on bittrex most of the time

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-AUR
t.me/PumpAnnouncements
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GBG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are easy to find if you know how, I have been doing so for awhile but it took me a year to learn.
Put in some effort and figure it out, the only clue I'll give you is volume.

Man, I would love to suck on that monster tongue

Find coins that have volume rising quickly over a few hours. That's how I got in on DGB, PTOY, and ANS. Get in before they get on the front page of Bittrex and you're good.

>le high volume no price movement meme

there is a fuck tonne of coins that seem to be following this trend. im practically throwing darts at a board still

I need a long tongue in my life

Which? How can you even predict that with so many shitcoins?

>bittrex

More like buttrekt amirite?

>high volume
Try again.

See

Sauce pls?

you're not helping in the slightest dude

go look at the 2nd-5th pages of bittrex sorted by highest volume and try to find the one that doesn't belong

>look at charts
>see if you can see the "test spike" I'm talking about
I'm not going to hold your fucking hand.

hmm.

Yeah I started doing that for moon missions lately. Like I said, got in on PTOY before it even got posted much on Veeky Forums and I made a lot of threads for it and kept telling people to buy but

>LOL NIGGRESS
>NOT BUYING IT'S A NIGGER

People on this board really don't want to make money, and most are fucking children

Aren't those the ones that already have been pumped today?

i see a short red candle with a large spread (or spike, which im assuming thats what you're referring to) about 3.5 hours before the pump. is this what you're talking about? this is using 1 min candlesticks

NMR is gona pump

discard the ones that reflect a pump in their chart, volume increase in the short term + no price action is an alright indicator of a coming pump or lazy accumulation

more volume is never a bad thing, but it could be the different between a very short term hold and a longer one.

add to that the fact that it's likely a total shitcoin (seriously, like, it has to have less than 20 total BTC volume for a pnd to work) and you have a good list of traits to look for.

you're a retard. that thread was made days after eboost pumped on a known pump and dump group last weekend. it's probably your thread you made in a weak attempt to get the coin to pump again so you could make back your 1000% loss lmao

that was the pump organised by "pump notifier". i thought you already knew this lol

Holy shit pumpstars sent their members to pnd a coin that is getting delisted in 2 days, thats cold and diabolical as fuck, poor bagholders are screwed.

Thats why im pumping with the guys in pic related in an hour or 2, they dont fuck people over like that.

that was pump notifier retard. they pumped the coin last weekend. not even a good attempt at trying to sell your bags, do you know how many people it would take to make back your 1000% loss pajeet? you'd need as many as it took to pump it in the first place, ~15k people.

Well don't say I didn't tell you, I'll post this cap when EBST passes 30k sato.

Linda Blair

Hoping for a pump on IOC, low volume for a more expensive coin.

>hurrgrbubgblburgbru duburrubrlgb this PnD is actually a secret way to find PnDs!

Someone out there thinks you're smart, user, but it sure as fuck isn't me.

>that backpedal

ive been bamboozled for the last time. at least has posted some relevant info on the matter

derp

rofl i noticed that as soon as i clicked on the link and saw the warning. you couldnt get much more hebrew than that

So what happens to bag holders when the coin is delisted on buttrex?

They have to carry their bags FOREVER

if you want to see a good example of a coin that could be the target of a pump and dump soon, look for something like bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-AUR

very low overall volume so it's easily manipulated, fair amount of green candles in 1/5m that don't follow previous pattern of the coin

do you reckon that the order book might influence their choice of coin to pump and dump? im looking for coins that have razor thin sell walls so their bots punch through it and offload the second after they post the link to it on telegram

Sure, but also consider that a recent pump by a group that's about to go commanded 100 BTC, a 20 BTC sell wall could look intimidating when that's the present coin's entire volume, but not much when you consider 5x of that is about to be pumped in.

wtf you guys stop buying into AUR you fucking sheep

it's a really big long shot that I predicted the correct coin

thats kinda odd, i noticed a few shitcoins that started rallying and getting increases in volume just before the pump. each one of them were dumped once that pnd group announced the coin that was being pumped. is it possible that theres a bunch of people trying to pick the coin before its announced?

Dmd Diamond p&d

Are Telegram pump groups just for the host to fuck everyone in the ass leaving you with worthless coins?

That's the idea, pal.

Just noticed there is one active on Bittrex with 1.1k members. They did HKG yesterday.

link?
i almost bought hackergold before that shit too
i might hang myself

yesterday, 18:00 (see pic)
t.me/PumpAnnouncements

I've only lost money in pump and dump groups.

lmao look at this user, 13 minutes after your post (16k pnd group)

>Q- Why a small green candle just before pump? Ans - We are very popular and biggest pump group, thousands of people try to predict our coin and hundreds try to buy these predicted coins just befor pump in anticipation of getting picked up. This is what those small candles are.

coincidence?

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GBG

Diamond go to the moon