I swear to God REDD is gonna moonshot right now, people are prepping for a PnP volume is spiking buy buy buy

I swear to God REDD is gonna moonshot right now, people are prepping for a PnP volume is spiking buy buy buy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ar51TiDa6E8&feature=youtu.be&t=4h8m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The charts are looking that way!

Yep. You appear to be correct. I watched price jump by three in a relatively short amount of time.

>volume 284
>74 btc wall to 80 sats

hmmmmm

This is how it always work. Sell wall to keep the price down so everyone can get in, sell wall is removed so losers buy the massive spike, then sell sell sell

where can u see the btc walls ?

Bittrex, look for big ask orders. Makes it so the price can't go past a certain point and artificially keeps the price low

Just bought 2000

That's like $1 worth...

Kek

I'm still a noon, so I'm selling at 73, I bought at 66.

Thanks for the $1 profit mates

so? It might become $2....if i asked you to paypal me a $1, would you do it? I didn't think so.

unless the volume picks up significantly i don't see it breaking 80 today lads...hell even 75 might be difficult.

Hey look its the street shitter thread again.

Go fuck yourself reddit cunt

i just attempted to buy 89 lmao

Someone sold at 30 sats.

Go redd! Moon motherfucker!!!!

I hold since 20sat! You cant shill me fag!

RDD isn't going to go anywhere until new features are announced, which the roadmap says will be sometime in the next two months.

Holding since 10 sats
You can't shill nor FUD me faggot

Fuck you! I bought on 5sat sold on 18sat! Bought on 20sat HODL still! Dont play with me! :)

Who gives a shit. 2000 is more than enough of a meme coin for just in case it takes off, and if it shits the bed I haven't lost anything.

Hoping this is true, fucking got everything crossed

So basically you're gonna make $10 is this takes off, cause it's still a shit coin relatively

I got 300k @ 69 sats get fucked

600k at 65 bitch

NMR IS GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOON

Actually, it turns out (i just learned last night) that Redd-ID is already done, and has been done since as early as April of this year.
The devs are timing the release to coincide with the HD Wallet update so the UI/UX is seamless for normie adoption.
Learned from this video posted April 7th: youtube.com/watch?v=ar51TiDa6E8&feature=youtu.be&t=4h8m33s

so still 2 mothns for the pump

LETS DO THIS GOOOOO!!

i bought in AEON whats going on with it?

New meme time?

This is the top by the way, its not going any higher than 73-74 its the end of the pump

It is still anyone's guess. But the devs said they'd give an announcement on the month it is being released; though, I'm not entirely counting on that (they may just release one day randomly to completely avoid any manipulation/pnd).
Maybe the top for today. But rdd will easily 2-5x when redd-id release month is announced, and more when it is actually released.

it's not mooning anytime soon but it's a great buy now if you aren't autistic and can wait more than 2 fucking days for something to go up.

what is "mooning"?
i'm a newfag, please enlighten me

When value has a sharp increase - the price is said to be "taking off" or "blasting off", additionally so, to the moon. Hence, mooning.
But Reddcoin already had a mooning. It is currently in the refueling stage. Next stop - Mars, the Redd Planet. :)

PayPal me $10 dollars and I'll tell the guy he is dumb and wasting time buy 2000 only.